Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Just a little note , munchkins. (Page 5)

arpitnavi Goldie
arpitnavi
arpitnavi

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Thank god di u r back. Missing u. Agree with u word by word. I'm loosing interest in show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

reepicheep IF-Dazzler
reepicheep
reepicheep

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
PocoHug lovely to see your postBig smile workload too much, I know the feeling...am facing the same these daysOuch ah well PKYEK, the show that once was....I understand how can anyone analyze the khicdi with no head or tail anywaysConfused am also watching the show on and off and frankly speaking don't feel like watching it anymore...I mean the show is supposed to be Abhay and Piya's lovestory and if the central characters, their story,character development and relationship is not progressing then well how ever many spicier characters and angles you add to the story it just doesn't workThumbs Down

Abhiya are the soul of the show and if the soul is being compromised then what's left to watch anyway...its just a empty shell we are getting with fillers here and there...

I think we all need a break from the current track...if the CVs pull up their socks and bring the story and abhiya back on track...then its worth watching...

Have a good break PocoBig smile will miss you and your postsUnhappy hope to see them back soon...take care

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTICTheBlackJaguar

PurpleRain IF-Dazzler

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTICpyar-ishkTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Thank you everyone and i miss you all as well. It is just that i don't know what to write anymore. I guess i can at least keep writing my fun posts with parody songs to keep in touch with everyone. PKYEK is well, i don't know. Lets see if any improvement happens at all. Thanks for everything.

BTW, the ratings are now dwindling between 0.6 and 0.7. CVs need to wake up.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

monsoonlovereepicheepAnuPurvaRitzie--sunshine--TOTAL-ROMANTICpyar-ishk

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged
SEE EVEN THE RATINGS TELL!!
usha786 Goldie
usha786
usha786

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:20am | IP Logged
yes poco you are right we used miss and your writing skill, but now days there is nothing to write now these days i am not watching pykh, i wanted to see abhiya only, but where is abhiya, this sow lost his charm, they are showing sidharth or you can say sidharth with but my self and my group is not interested to sidhartgh or with sidharth piya, but when ever i get time i will come here to read your writing skills, but there is nothing to read and write because cv writers and ekta making us fool, i think they should not ruin story line and make this serial happy ending and start other serial with sidhart and piya but should not ruin story. if they want contiue this show they will have to visible abhiye very strong relation ship but cv ruined every thing, abhay is so weak he is unable to protact piya from sidharth, and piya getting hurt by abhay and crying and crying what is this
sab2778 IF-Dazzler
sab2778
sab2778

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged
bye poca
Don_theEvil IF-Stunnerz
Don_theEvil
Don_theEvil

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged

Right Now they show less abhiya & More Siddharth. i am surely not interested in siddharth to watch him all the time, i want abhiya scen, we just getting less abhiya scene with filler episode and to much siddharth, now days show loss the essence really, in carecter devlompent they actually run abhay's carecter & the i think cv's actully almost forget that abhay have sensing ability of dager around piya because he is connected with her, but this days they almost forget abhay super natural power.

i think in future episode may be they going to forget that abhay is actual vampire and may be they treat him like human
not really besically they doing the same now
treat a vampire like human 

i seriously need a break from the show
i only following written update after that
cv's to dragging the show with filler episode
& it's make me seek really

cv's please do something good
to make us believe on you

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index