Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Just a little note , munchkins. (Page 4)

praniti Senior Member
praniti
praniti

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Hey... I felt exactly the same...but..that was a month back but still kept reading the updates in the hope that the show might excite my interest once again. But these days I have stopped reading the updates too. I failed to see any character development and totally failed to understand their inspirations.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

Mrs.Jaysean Goldie
Mrs.Jaysean
Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
The show have lost it charms.

TheBlackJaguar

luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RitzieTheBlackJaguar

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvarti

<font size="4">on the contrary i m loving this show the most now</font>

<font size="4">i know abhiya r the leads and they will get bk on track
</font>

<font size="4">but now the show is focusing on sids affects in all characters life
</font>

<font size="4">and i m just loving it to the core
</font>

<font size="4">everyday i dont want non stop abhiya eyelocks
</font>

<font size="4">and its not that we r nt getting abhiya scenes anymore
</font>

<font size="4">but i m liking the fact that focus is going to other characters too
</font>

<font size="4">and its not even 1% boring
</font>

<font size="4">mow i wait impatiently for the clock to strike 8.30
</font>

<font size="4">and the future track looks promising too
</font>

<font size="4">in my opinion
</font>

<font size="4">with SIDs character
</font>

<font size="4">PKYEK IS BK WITH A BANG
</font>

luvarti you so much echo my thoughts. Even I thought with Sid, the show was spicier.

TheBlackJaguar

monsoonlove Goldie
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
poco...i missed you soooooooooooooo much.......bt i understand why you have lost your inspiration to write the analysis...even i have stopped analyzing the show anymore...i have nothing to analyze about...we all are on the same boat...
i agree with watever you said...even i am not active much on this forum anymore...i have lost the connection tht i had with PKYEK...today's epi was a bit better..bt from last 3 weeks..the show has given me pretty much nothing but frustration..the show also worked for me because of abhiya and their love story...the impossible, intense, deep, passionate love of the two destined soul mates...piya being the promise of light...abhay being the fire and piya the firefly..and the impossible love story..writers have conveniently ignored the main plot of this show...i see no progress in abhiya..and i miss tht magical abhiya...i miss the magic tht has faded away somewhere...i liked sid's character for a reason tht somewhere he had lots of human emotions intact inside him..and he had this immense love for his baby brother..may be he still does...i dunno..bt his scene with metz when he asks metz to forget abhay and love him kinda of gave me weird vibes..and writers are dragging everything way too much...
even if the creative miracle does not happen in this show...the writers seem least bothered about the very poor script tht they have been writing...it's like they are being forced to do something they don't want to do..the writers who had delivered quite nice abhay-piya love story track in the first 3-4 months...all of a sudden their writing has gotten worse...this can only mean tht they just don't give a damn about the show and its quality...
i am just watching the show in a hope tht one day..we will get our magical abhiya back..and the show will get better...hope tht happens soon...

TheBlackJaguar

BinKuchKahe. IF-Sizzlerz
BinKuchKahe.
BinKuchKahe.

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
aww...poco! i have been waiting for your post for days.
I can see where u are coming from. I ,too, feel that the essence of the show has been lost BUT i still enjoy PKYEK. I guess its just such a habit to watch the show, watch Misha, watch Abhay-Piya
Don't give up on the show! I am sure it will pick up & all the best for your work, i am sure u'll do well:)

TheBlackJaguar

_Meena_ IF-Addictz
_Meena_
_Meena_

Captain Daalchini

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
miss u Poco!!...good 2 see u back....i loved ur posts n ur opinions...i always used 2 think whether u will post again or not...even i dont get enough time 2 watch the show....i hope the storyline gets better

TheBlackJaguar

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Well poco you're not alone cause that seem to be sentiments of most of the PKYEK and die hard ABHYIA fans.

I think the deterioration with the show has to do with more of behind the scenes. I don't think is cause the writer or the CV head don't know what to do anymore with show. I think the power egos behind the scenes and all the distracting articles about  stars firing etc, etc etc where all part of the downfall of the show. A poster on another thread posted about the male lead saying all issues with cv has been resolved. Gosh for our sake I hope is true cause whatever it was brought the show to a stand still.

I know Abhay is your baby and is due to your post that I was able to understand the man called Ahbay Raichand. I've never watched a character who so intense that you don't know what he's thinking or going to do next unless he tells you. I'm hoping this is temporay and the story goes back to is glory which would inspire you to post again.

So till then thanks again. Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTICTheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index