Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Just a little note , munchkins. (Page 3)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Poco! So good to see you back! :D
Aww too much workload. You deserve some break.

And coming to PKYEK i guess it was expected sooner or later. Lol. Dont get me wrong have been seeing similar posts so....The show is indeed going through a low phase. But im still hoping that some miracle would happen. I really hope it doesnt copy TVD all the way.
Anyways, I hope even if the show fails to inspire you, we still see you around. Yes your FF is there but once in a while some other post will also be goood! :P  Will definitly miss your posts. Alot.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elizaa

25th toh weel wait for, but dnt postpone it again..LOL
and sweetie ur nt the only one who can see ne improvement in the tracks.. its all of us.. day by day the topics here are decreasing as well.. and the ones tht are up, they all show disappointment with the current track..Ouch
anyway, good to see u here.. Hug
tcTongue

No postponing.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL...20th March is my FF deadline. IF has gone so low on PKYEK.Nothing on the show either. Just hoping that things improve.Smile

Meeko

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
POCZ..if possible please read my post which I just now posted..love you..always..God bless..!!

TheBlackJaguar

vidi263 Senior Member
vidi263
vidi263

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
I hear ya babes....I have lost interest in the show as well....there is no motivation , no inclination to watch this show any more... I missed 3 episodes last week and did not even feel like catching up on the youtube..

I can really keep an open mind and not be bothered by the fact that it is a direct lift from TVD...what bothers me is the very poor treatment to the story and screenplay....it is Pathetic that they can not even copy something nicely...I am a huge fan of TVD and I can not see the butchering anymore and the absolute nonsense they dishing out in the name of a supernatural show...

I was hoping to see something real here..but I am not even hopeful...I would rather watch re-runs of TVD if I want to watch something like it....

But please update your FF...that still holds mt interest 200%.

Good luck with your work...

Love and Luck

Vidi263

TheBlackJaguar

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
poco i knw dis is march and in every office march is superloaded with work
bt we miss ur presence in d forum
u r very important to this forum
plz plz plz dont leave us and forum

TheBlackJaguar

MyArchangel IF-Dazzler
MyArchangel
MyArchangel

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
I agree poco d show is making me also depressd..i dont understand wats happening with Abhiya and i hate seeing Abhay so helpless..i jst hope sumthing happens and we get pkyek back..wil miss u so much dear..try and be back from time to time.

TheBlackJaguar

zaina_abhay Senior Member
zaina_abhay
zaina_abhay

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
ya pyrek can go totally vd or twilight way......why are the filling garbage things make the story sensible vampire human love story....

well i havent seen the epi but seeinf the oyhers post todays epi sounds interresting becoze it went in flashback and abhay supported piya

TheBlackJaguar

zaina_abhay Senior Member
zaina_abhay
zaina_abhay

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
poco will miss ur post yaar    cm back soon soo many people are leaving the forum why yaarUnhappy i know some charm is missing in  the show even i feel the same but i hope it goes well soon

TheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index