Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Just a little note , munchkins. (Page 2)

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
I think this is the workload time for office. Even I also have no break even in sundays. I also miss abhiya. Nowadays there are no abhiya scene. Dont know where the story is forwarding. still watching to see glimpses of them.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumadear13

AWWWWW Pocu I'll miss you n your posts,CryCry
 will wait for your updates in FF

Suma, i will try writing my parodies so that i can at least keep in touch with you all. i miss you all as well but hey , the FF will keep us connected. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnuPurva--sumana13--

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purva_j

Dear Pocu.. we missed you and your post so much ..Hug
Etane "pakau" track me bhi we see some postive hopes from your post.. but few days that was also not there.. I was thinking either you are out of town or must be very busy... I know many people have lost little bit interest but we still come on IF for short while and exchange each others views.. now a days there are not many post on analysis..
  Hopeing for getting some good future track.. thanks dear for your todays post and hope you come back soon with your wonderful analysis... (when story will be interesting..)Tongue

Thanks Purva. I have missed you guys as well.Embarrassed...i do hope that someday i can get back to writing analytical posts on PKYEK. Who knows. But it is fun interacting with you all and i do hope to continue that. Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gitika.jAnuPurva--sumana13--

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prayasbanetta10

Thank God! I am so  to see relieved your post.You just vanished. Really I am like addicted to your posts. You are simply marvellous. By the way your views are genuine and I respet your opinion about the drama.

Thanks for the concern, sweetz. I have just been nose-deep in work and PKYEK is not helping much.LOL.....hope to see you again here.Big smile

gitika.j

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

You have said exactly what I wanted to say. PKYEK was lost its magic which it had in its initial days. Same like you, I also have lost the inspiration to write about the show because even I have read almost all Vampire Romance novels and find nothing fascinating in the Show. I would have been happy if it would have managed to at least imitate Twilight or Vampire Diaries properly. I even made a Blog for writing PKYEK daily episodes but now i really regret why i started it because i have lost interest in the Show. But I have to continue updating the Blog because once I start something I don't stop midway no matter what.

I shall miss your awesome Posts!

Concurred views, Anamika .Embarrassed PKYEK is doing nothing to raise hopes and it seems that now, the show is being made just for the heck of it - the creatives seem the least bit interested in this show. See you around and now, one can only hope for a miracle in PKYEK.LOL

gitika.jAnamikaSJain

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Originally posted by sumadear13

AWWWWW Pocu I'll miss you n your posts,CryCry
 will wait for your updates in FF

Suma, i will try writing my parodies so that i can at least keep in touch with you all. i miss you all as well but hey , the FF will keep us connected. Embarrassed
I completely understand you Pocu, you are too good, your standard of writing is difficult to match by these creatives, it is but natural for you to find this track uninteresting...... but still I'll look for your posts every day.....  Cry

TheBlackJaguar

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Pocuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.....

I  heard today's episode was really nice. You know they are improving. It's not that bad. It may not relate to what you expect but considering it's their first attempt on something supernatural. I can;t imagine IF without your analysis. your analysis is the only thing that kept the hope even if everybody was low in their spirits. I always looked forward to it. But I know, I believe you will be back. Very soon. Tomorrow? Okay 20th March? I totally believe it's just the office work. Nothing else. Pocu. I am not going to miss you as you are not going anywhere.

Edited by Ritzie - 17 March 2011 at 11:34am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kaushiki9-rupa-Amerespyar-ishkTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylove

I have been waiting for your post for so long ..and i knew u were busy with your work . Really missed your post a lot . It was daily dose after watching PKYEK
But little shocked ...will really miss ur post poco . I  know that when u have seen so many supernatural stuff ..PKYEK stands no where but expecting same from ekta serial is difficult .Unhappy
Hope u come back to IF with ur post later .......feeling sad .

I miss writing for PKYEK as well but i no longer know what to write about. i am just hoping that the show brings back what it has lost. i will be around , though.

gitika.jpyar-ishk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index