•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
I am feeling very sad for what actually happened to Roopa after she lost the diamond ring......😭😭
Mr. Trivedi was right sasuraal toh sasuraal hota hai..n they even proved it........

Dhairya, Mr. Matured....accused his wife for hiding the ring...grow up hubby...she was concerned n againt any expenses.....

Suman...typical sasuma..but agree with Dhruv...she did control herself.....

I agree! i hated the way her husband and other was angry at her, but Dhruv WoW, so sweet, in the precap was trying to help her, but i dont think it was a god ide, to help like this.
Originally posted by -Sonya-

I agree! i hated the way her husband and other was angry at her, but Dhruv WoW, so sweet, in the precap was trying to help her, but i dont think it was a god ide, to help like this.
yeah...Dhruv is getting himself into very serious trouble....😑
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

yeah...Dhruv is getting himself into very serious trouble....😑

Yeah yaar,😭 but use achi tareeke athe hi nahi hai naaπŸ˜†
So i just started watching this show, and I like it so far :P Funny how during the end credits, they showed Dhruv "purchasing" a similar ring .. oh brother .. πŸ˜†
superb post dear n i totallly agreee wid u i felt so so bad fro rupa pooor her 1st dhairyaaa scolded her so bad n den dhruv's mom cricisided her uffff its not roopa's fault man n awwww dhruv he always try to help everyone bt in wrong way ehehehe again he willl get in trouble uffff lets see wat happens kaash CCKP saturday's ko bhi aata hehehhehee
nyc post.. i agree yr... dhairya n others behaviour was bad.. they shud deal with things in an understaandin way... i feel really sad for roopa.. sasural sach mein sasural hi hota hai..
dhruv didnt help her in a gud way.. i ges they shud hav searched the ring again