Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MSK What a man GURU what an actor

..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Today i was left speechless from Maan. He is every where correct in all decisions. Oh God he decided to have his own child. That is very sweet of him. He again Warned  that idiot Dev. His thinking is not wrong. Every man will see the future. Geet is in pain so as maan but she should accept the fact. We cannot live in the past, should move to the future. When her husband is helping for her in that she should understand him and should stay with his decisions. Maan had never did bad thing that will affect her life. "I hate her words when she said that baby only was her life". She speaks out of mind now. Msk understoods that. He is a Gem of a Man.

" Kash MSK jaise insaan duniya mein hai toh"

GURU what to say about him. he is increasing my crazy for his acting every day with his beautiful portrayl. Hats and Bows to u GURU👏⭐️
Edited by verode - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
lovely post veena.well,about geet...i don't hv  anything to say. about maan, i feel sad for him becoz geet doesn't understand him,even after maan explained everything,that girl woke up the next morning and said mujhe aisi ummed nahin thi!!Goodness!! and about GC..........well what do i say........👏⭐️............i don't hv words,he is the besttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt. Edited by ria_sengupta - 13 years ago
Mg777 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ria_sengupta

lovely post veena.well,about geet...i don't hv  anything to say. about maan, i feel sad for him becoz geet doesn't understand him,even after maan explained everything,that girl woke up the next morning and said mujhe aisi ummed nahin thi!!Goodness!! and about GC..........well what do i say........👏⭐️............i don't hv words,he is the besttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.

I can't agree more di.......I mean I would agree...😆

I am with you.....I am totally with you..........
I just couldn't get over to Geet's thoughts when she said "mujhe aapse ye ummeed nahin thi".....
Why cvs are hell bent on ruining her character?

But one more thing....
Don't you think it's a little weird for Maan to think about their baby at this moment?
And...
I just hope he doesn't say that to Geet or she will again misunderstand him....
GC was fab. today....
he was looking damn hotttttt in the black outfit........
main toh baaki sab bhul gayi ki kya ho raha hai aur kya nahin....
sana_sugarbun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The way MAan explained to Geet was beyond Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttt. The Cvs are hell bent on ruining Geets character😡. But Mg77 agree with you Maan shouldnt bring  this another baby plan at the moment. Geet might think tht hes being selfish and misunderstand him again Edited by sana_sugarbun - 13 years ago
sana_sugarbun thumbnail
But still i dont get the CVs tht how come all of a sudden Dev knows Geet better then Maan???😡
SSWATIS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Realy GC is too good...Luv him❤️
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
@Sana dear, Dev that Guy is having importance now than Maan from CVS. CVS going to ruin the show with  their hand
sana_sugarbun thumbnail
Yes veena. I really wish tht i can get the address of where CVs live and can actually bury them alive😡🤬
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ria_sengupta

lovely post veena.well,about geet...i don't hv  anything to say. about maan, i feel sad for him becoz geet doesn't understand him,even after maan explained everything,that girl woke up the next morning and said mujhe aisi ummed nahin thi!!Goodness!! and about GC..........well what do i say........👏⭐️............i don't hv words,he is the besttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.

Ria bilkul sahi kahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa