Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

When Aham Used His Imagination-A little something (Page 6)

LoveMJ Senior Member
LoveMJ
LoveMJ

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by queenyuks

Originally posted by khansk

Omg yay! u read my work! I was waiting for ur comment coz I was actually reading urs... Vachan n Taqdeer and i loved both. They were amazing in their own way ya know! Novelist hmm to us u are!

<font color="#9900ff" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Of course I read your work. It's absolutely wonderful.
I read your comments for my fics. Thanks for those. They were very sweet</font>

Originally posted by hkhb17

sarah, yuks and sbp1971 (sorry dont know name)... i think
all of you are aspiring novelist, if not one already! I love your ff and
it is definitely better than the show!

<font color="#9900ff" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Oh you two. Trust me, Im the furthest thing from a novelist.

I have some friends who are also FF writers and trust me, compared to the quality of their work, mine is absolutely nothing.

I just write for fun.

But yes, this fic is very awesome. Do you have an update shcedule Sarah?

Yuks</font>

Update schedule...not really but i write them in oneshot kind of thing such that the next part is just another oneshot but a continuation of the previous oneshots. Like my previous posts on 'i want you back', 'badmaash ahamji finally enlightened' etc. They are diff OSs but each is kind of a continuation of the previous one so that nth is really left hanging... But i would really love to continue with the OSs its just so thrilling to write them esp when ppl appreciate...hai na?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ll-Shilpa-ll

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Sarah, Excellent work, very well done. So why doesn't he act, still holding himself back i see...lol.

Latest news, is that GoHam are going on a honeymoon can you believe it? After almost a year of marriage, and to Switzerland...we all are waiting to see if this turns out to be true, some Aunt something or the other brought the news.

He cant act coz Gopi is back to CM. Switzerland? Woh bhi honeymoon?! Gopi bach ke! I bet aham is acting he just wants to spend time alone with gopi so that thand ke bahane se he can u noe... Embarrassed

Hi Sarah, about Aham not acting, i meant he not going to the CM to get his wife back home, that's the act i meant.

We still don't know about the honeymoon if they will go on it or not, some hindi cartoon character aunt (do you know the one?) brought this news...lol, but i have a feeling if it's true that Naani will have a hand in it, to force them to go together when Aham has to go to Switzerland on a business trip, she will find out that they never went on a honeymoon and will insist Aham take Gopi with him. So far he has been doing everything his Naani tells him to do, so possibly he will do this too. 
LoveMJ Senior Member
LoveMJ
LoveMJ

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbp1971

<font color="#0066cc">@khansk Look what you started now, everyones imaginations are going wild.
</font>

@Jakebhai, thanksuggesting to call me babe that's sweet, but I will stick withShilpaor as you say Shilpaben

@hkhb17 thanks for liking my FF, writer I am not, there are probalbly numerous typos in my FF, and I won't evern mention the grammatical errors, but it all my imagination, a way to pass time, while we all wait for things to heat up between GOHAM.

Sometimes its healthy to let imagination run wild or else where woul ideas for trying out diff things come out? Hmm shilpa Embarrassed u noe more about this hai na Wink dont act innocent, i read between the lines in ur previous post muahahahaha...no escape shilpaji!

hkhb17

LoveMJ Senior Member
LoveMJ
LoveMJ

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

Sarah, Excellent work, very well done. So why doesn't he act, still holding himself back i see...lol.

Latest news, is that GoHam are going on a honeymoon can you believe it? After almost a year of marriage, and to Switzerland...we all are waiting to see if this turns out to be true, some Aunt something or the other brought the news.

He cant act coz Gopi is back to CM. Switzerland? Woh bhi honeymoon?! Gopi bach ke! I bet aham is acting he just wants to spend time alone with gopi so that thand ke bahane se he can u noe... Embarrassed

Hi Sarah, about Aham not acting, i meant he not going to the CM to get his wife back home, that's the act i meant.

We still don't know about the honeymoon if they will go on it or not, some hindi cartoon character aunt (do you know the one?) brought this news...lol, but i have a feeling if it's true that Naani will have a hand in it, to force them to go together when Aham has to go to Switzerland on a business trip, she will find out that they never went on a honeymoon and will insist Aham take Gopi with him. So far he has been doing everything his Naani tells him to do, so possibly he will do this too.

Oops that was embarrassing, i thought u meant the other act Embarrassed if aham goes anywhere with gopi he better treat her well n not scare the sweety or abuse her. But it'll be cool to have Gopi shivering n Aham hugging her for warmth and gopi rejecting his hug! Yeah man! Aham will be like 'she did NOT just do that' and gopi would be like 'oh yeah i did!'

hkhb17

hkhb17 Goldie
hkhb17
hkhb17

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
I'm thrilled if they go to Switzerland but I dont think he is going to fall that easily. What to do? He's such a stubborn intelligent ass!!!...for him to do anything, his nani would have to be there?! Now...that would not be technically a honeymoon, but at least Gopi would have a better chance of something!Wink

@shilpa, your imagination is brilliant. I'm so hook that my hubby thinks i'm sometimes mad! But I love the ff

Edited by hkhb17 - 17 March 2011 at 12:34pm
-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
oh sarah what a bang you came with,
great loved it,
hope u continue soon.

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
sarah you have come back with a  bomb  explosion welcome back  missed youClapStar
LoveMJ Senior Member
LoveMJ
LoveMJ

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
@ Hanee; its high time our Ahamji does smth for Gopi and that Gopi stops doint it for Aham

@ Ayesha; thx for the sweet comment! Glad u enjoyed!

Go to top