India-Forums

written 17th march 11

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged

avni's house

shaadi ka card is ready. avni gives the card to her ayi. all her siblings are very excited...Smile
ayi opens the card:
Embarrassedbhaskar Embarrassed
weds
EmbarrassedavniEmbarrassed
it felt so romantic ....Wink 
however, ayi asks avni y isnt her dadz name mentioned on the card. avni tels her that to all of them she is their ayi n baba both...she is the one who brought them all with so much dificulty...she is their dad.
however, ayi says that we cannot do this....Angry
abha as usual interupts and gets hyper.......
she says, that to her n everyone "baba" doesnt exist. when he didnt bother before leaving them y should they bother about him. she also says that " we dont even know if he is alive or dead. moreover they have already told bhaskar's family that their dad is no more so this would mean writing " swargiye" ( late) infront of their dadz name which she (ayi) wouldnt like"ConfusedShocked
avni n aditi try to console ayi by saying that she is the only person who is imp n not their dad.

at the temple
avni abha n ayi go to "ganpati mandir" to give first invitation to lord ganesha...Smile they keep the card on ganpati's feet. ayi prays for avni's future maried life.

kaka's house
we see kaka's daughter gauri playing with her mobile n her mom teling her to study LOL. gauri then demands a new mobile since the curent one hangs every now n then. kaki refuses to buy one.
kaka enters with a new mobile and gives to gauri. gauri gives a huge hug to him and goes to her room.
kaki tels kaka that there wasnt ne need for buyin a new phone. she then enquires about the cost.
kaka says , " already she had that ph for 6 months n i dont want my daughter to cary an old phone so i gifted her i phone. n it costed 35,000.
avni's ayi enters..........n kaka changes his tune.....this time he says
" hume karchon (expenditure) par control karna padega....hum koi rahees nahin hai"
kaki is taken aback n then she sees kaveri...
she welcomes her dearly whereas kaka ignores her.....Angry
kaveri tels them that she has come to give the invitation. kaki is realy delighted n asks about the preparations. kaveri tels that things are going on...Smile
kaka opens the card n coments on the venue " royal club"
he sarcasticaly says, " royal club mein shaadi. lagta hai apne bahut paisa jod ke rkha hai ....aur ek muje gauri ki shadi ki inti tension hai"

kaveri then says, " aap hamari halat jante hai....vo ladke walon ki icha thi isiliye karna pdha"
she then says that she has a req to make....kaka gets hyper as to what req ( maybe she wants  money) but kaveri says that she wants him to be present at the mariage n welcome all the guests like avni's dad would have.
kaka ki jaan mein jaan aa jati hai yeh sun ke

aditi n rajesh
both of them are in some romantic place n aditi is all too blushing n smiling. rajesh says that only lovers come to this place.......Embarrassed
aditi smiles....they exchange romantic glances.

as soon as they leave the place kaka sees them. he enquires aditi about the guy. she says that he is her clasmate n they had come to this place to colect some leaves samples for a project LOL
kaka scolds aditi n tels her to go back home.

avni's ofice
avni is distributing cards to everyone. usha tels her to invite maskare. she reluctantly gives an invitation card to maskare.

usha then raises the topic of bhaskar n that girl who suposedly has comited suicide due to bhaskar.......
usha tels her to ask bhaskar about it. avni says that he may feel bad....how can i directly ask him or show my distrust. however, usha insists her on asking the truth...n says that if at al he is true then we can say sory in the end...at least all the doubts would be cleared.

precap: avni directly asks bhaskar about that girl......

rohit's expresions were too good in the precap....EmbarrassedClap
lets see what hapens tmrw...........

Edited by nb.neha - 18 March 2011 at 4:45am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

devila10anupamgmanya7878kamuralinurulainMalaysian_Girlriniiiicjs369

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged

thanks for the update....

it was mostly about the weding invitation today.... I like the Kaki very much ... a very sweet character...and that kaka is exactly the opposite...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nb.neha

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
charu: i love vansh in ur dp :)
ya it was mostly invitation n all. .... muje to kuch ho gya bhaskar weds avni padh ke.....sounds romantic....remember vansh dressed up like a groom..looked like typical punjabi munda n now bhaskar wil be like a typical maharashtrian mugla.....
cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged

Yes ... I remember Vansh looking so good as bridegroom in UT... and as marathi mulga ...Day DreamingLOL
Malaysian_Girl IF-Dazzler
Malaysian_Girl
Malaysian_Girl

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Well done.
nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

Yes ... I remember Vansh looking so good as bridegroom in UT... and as marathi mulga ...Day Dreaming
as marathi mulga......WinkWinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed gooosh......i wish i was playing avni Wink

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index