Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

the addiction begins (Page 2)

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fatssrilanka

Yes,I'm with you. I too think that Chanda will get hooked to Rohan,since she might think that Rohan will be RP & the property will go to CB.I think Ashanti will be the one to swap brides.Anyway,if she does that then I'l fully support her.

but pandithji said soon choti bahu will come to the house...so how????choti bahu only Rad na...and if Dev marry Rad then Rad can be choti bahu...hope two marriage will take place...ha ha ha ha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fatssrilanka

bholabear IF-Rockerz
bholabear
bholabear

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by devradhika4ever

I am hard core CB fan first season, i thought i would try to be a little away from it but its very very hard, have already started waiting for each episode, So far its been great fun watching it i really hope the creatives keep it fresh.

LOL you were actually trying to keep away from itBig smile?? me, I had no illusions at all about my addiction. From Day one, I am there. LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL
fatssrilanka IF-Achieverz
fatssrilanka
fatssrilanka

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged
I hope you are right,anu17. I too feel that there'l be 2 weddings together,since the RP has to get married before he turns 23 & if Rohan & Dev are of the same age then Dev also has to get married at the same time.Let's wait & watch.
BinKuchKahe. IF-Sizzlerz
BinKuchKahe.
BinKuchKahe.

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
i know, i am addicted!!!
This season is so good and fresh. 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index