India-Forums

Geeta Ma's Maa makes an appearance on DID -Article

-Aysha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aysha-
-Aysha-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged

Geeta Ma's Maa makes an appearance on DID Doubles

Master Geeta Kapur, who is Maa for practically everybody on the sets of Lux DID Doubles, was overjoyed when at the recent shoot, her own mother paid her a surprise visit! What made it particularly interesting for everyone else on the sets was that Sr. Mrs. Kapur shared plenty of trivia about daughter dearest Geeta that no one really knew about!

Apparently, Mrs. Kapur revealed, "Geeta was an early bird when it came to dancing. She started moving gracefully at the age of 3 ... we used to live in this really tiny house with so many people hovering in and around ... but Geeta would use the bed to practise her steps and would keep dancing all day long!"

Geeta's mother was amused when the cast and crew of the show affectionately called her 'Badi Maa' since her daughter is the original 'Maa' on the sets. She further revealed, "Do any of you guys know that Geeta first wanted to be an air hostess? And that she dabbled in modeling before she joined Farah as a background dancer?" Mithun Da was tickled pink on finding out Geeta's little secrets and couldn't help but rib her mercilessly over them.

Geeta, overwhelmed by all the love surrounding her, told the audience, "I am extremely fortunate to have the woman, on whose feet I would perch my toes and dance holding her hands, here with me today. My mother is the most important person in my life. There's no one who understands me better than she does. And I couldn't have asked for more support from her in every endeavor I have ever taken up!"

Watch the mother-daughter bond beautifully on Lux DID Doubles at 9:30 PM this coming Saturday, 19th March on Zee TV.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TerenceKiToli12vazyanezrozshalini01OrientalDancerThatOneGuy

TerenceKiToli12 Groupbie
TerenceKiToli12
TerenceKiToli12

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
AwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwBig smileTongueSmileWink,how sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TongueWinkHeart God Bless Geeta Maaaaaaaaaaa and her mom (Badi Maaaaaaaaaa)!!!!!TongueHugTongue Can't wait to watch the episode!!!!!!TongueSmileWink Love you Geeta Maaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!HugHugHugDancingHeart

Sincerely,
DancingStarNishi PrajapatiStarDancing

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Aww..this is cute! So sweet to see our Geeta Maa looking like a little girl in front of her own mother. In front of your parents you are always a child no matter what age you are. Embarrassed

And as long as you have your parents with you, you can still be a child. 

Edited by tulipbaby53 - 18 March 2011 at 12:39am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TerenceKiToli12

shalini01 IF-Rockerz
shalini01
shalini01

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing. cn anyone tell me the relationship between geeta maa and farah khan?
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalini01

thanks for sharing. cn anyone tell me the relationship between geeta maa and farah khan?

Geeta Ma was in Farah Khan's dance troop from the age of 15 I think. She called Farah "Farah Maa" because she pampered and loved her like a mother because she was the youngest in the troop.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shalini01

geeta.maa Newbie
geeta.maa
geeta.maa

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
i love maa!!!!Smile Tongue LOL Big smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index