Thendral

i love you deepu

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Daffodilee

IF-Rockerz

Daffodilee

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
i love you deepa she gave the much needed advsie to tulsi in much needed time .aiyoo tulsi ipdi duffer ah irukale ava sariya seyvala .cv's plz make tulsi to give tough fight to charu .omg deepa mathiri smart friend eankum venumBig smileLOL 

oru doubt nanaum thendral beginingla irunthu parkeren ana enaku tamil ammavoda paeru ennanu therive illa plz somebody clear me whats her name is

kowsi Hug 

Edited by anuu2010 - 17 March 2011 at 12:21pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KowsiTTfanRishi87

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "i love you deepu" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kowsi

Kowsi

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Hii Anuu!!!

I'm sure Thulasi romba nalla act pannuva bcoz avaa husband avaaluku thevai!!!

Lav mom's name otharukum theriyathu!! But therincha enna avangala unnum easya thitalam lol!!!

Edited by Kowsi - 17 March 2011 at 10:50am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfan

lakshyam

lakshyam

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
You are right...Anu...Deepa is the show stealer yesterday!

She already warned Tulasi so many times..but enna panna only when Tulasi saw that stupid charu going in TAs bike she understood....

Good job Deepa...you care a lot for Tulasi...! You are a really good friend and everyone should have a friend like you!

But Tulasi all that Deepa can do is to show you a way...its your talent to go in that path and achieve your goal...so all the best Tulasi....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kowsi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top