Fan Fictions

| 6 Idiots |AR-FF| Closed | (Page 38)

shristi sarda Goldie
shristi sarda
shristi sarda

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
hey awesome update...
too good...
plzzz next time write a longer part wid AR moments...
thanx for the pm and update soon...

ankitajain94 Goldie
ankitajain94
ankitajain94

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
mindblowing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mini_ksg_AR

sweetdesire IF-Stunnerz
sweetdesire
sweetdesire

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Hey dear...Part is just awesome...thank god that Rahul and Muskan are safe nd sound...wow Armaan topped in examz...but RJ failed...poor him...o continue soon...thanks for the PM...take care..

Lots of Love
GEET

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mini_ksg_AR

suchit21 Newbie
suchit21
suchit21

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
heyyy samso!!!
awesome part samso...srsly...OUT OF THIS WORLD!=)
I am in love with your writing yr!:)

suchit<33
ilyasesha Goldie
ilyasesha
ilyasesha

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
soryyy fr latee rep...bt itz suuppbbb
ammy_ka_ashu IF-Dazzler

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
unknown. IF-Dazzler
unknown.
unknown.

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
hiii
pheww rahul & muskaan r ok
:O RJ failed ?
cont sooon

harneet <3
ksgforever10 Goldie
ksgforever10
ksgforever10

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged

NOTE:
Hey guys, I have now updated the part, but let me tell you I am introducing anvesha sehgal ! I know I know I told you guys earlier that this is ANVESHA SEHGAL:
But now according to the character I am fantasizing about, I guess it will not suit her...so now this is anveshe sehgal...:-
enjoyyy...

Armaan and Rahul were looking at me like, they could do nothing, I know how they felt, completely helpless.I can inderstand, but is there anybody who can f**king understand me?How could I? It is the only dream of my dad, how can I destroy it just for f**king enjoy and go to pubs! How can I do this?I'm sorry dad, please forgive me !

Then suddenly armaan pulled me out of my thoughts.

"hey RJ?"He said silently.

"hm..uh..yah...yahhh yah"I jerked up a bit.

Everything was now dead silent, there wes no one else out here except me, rahul and armaan.

"chill, it is...it was just a silly exam, abhi is saal ka ek aur term baaki hain, you can perform better in it? And...and I'll help you !I promise you'll top next time !"He tried to console me.But unfortunely, his all hard work was going in vain.

"ha yrr" RAHUL also joined in..."aur waise bhi you don't even give a damn about it? You're such a cool dude, not a nerd?are you?no..right? So just throw this paper off and relax, wait till next exams, and then f**k up all the toppers!"

Armaan and I looked up at rahul, he backed up his face!

"w...what???"Rahul asked.

"I guess armaan topped in these exams rahul !" I said in low voice.

And then I glanced at rahul and then armaan, and the same with both, and then I don't know what happened, we all drowned in a deep river nile of laughter.

After 5 minutes:-

We had stopped laughing now and were heading towards my room! I guess I forgot something !Uhhh maybe my BAD MARKS AND RED GRAVED RESULT.

Because I guess...

MY FRIENDS JUST COVERED UP MY PAIN...

After 2 days:-

"ok guys so what's the plan??"Rahul said.

"plan??"I raised up my eyebrows.

"yahhh dude, vacations are knocking up on the door!"

"Hmm, what about going back home and meeting up families and all !"Armaan said in a joke.

"please who wants to face them??THE KILLERS OF THEIR OWN CHILD'S LIFE!"Rahul said it up.I don't know what forced him up to day this.

"Oh c'mon rahul? You never wanted to becoma a doc and your parents forced you, that doesn;t mean that all parents are like that???I don't have these kind of parents?Neither does RJ??right dude??"He asked me.

I stayed silent.

"speak uppp"Rahul said.

"I...I..I DDOON'T...I MEAN...I love my parents...yah...I love my parents..!"...I LIED !!!

"HA !"Armaan said and resumed his po*n magazine.

I couldn't, I couldn't hold them back now, I rushed out of our hostel room, went on the top most terrace of our hostel which had no ceiling !I rushed out there, and sat there, on the border, I stared at the sky, it was dark, the stars were having a continous eye-contact with me, with birds sweet voice singing as our background music? wait...wait a sec !Did I just fell in love with the sky!!! Jeeezzz!

I continously stared up at the sky.I was trying to find something.Maybe an ANSWER.As to why I have to live a life like an asshole.MOM DAD I miss you.

And I don't know when I started whispering all the stuff up.

"I'm sorry dad, I couldn't fullfill your dreams, you wanted to be a doctor, but you couldn't, then why me? If I don't want to be a doc then why do I have to? You never asked me become so? Did you? Then why the f**k am I ruining my own precious life? But what if even you wanted that your son willl become a successfull doctor one day.I guess you wanted that !Maybe that is why I am over here today ! Please answer me dad???mom???please help me???please! And now when I need you, you guys are not with me ! I never even knew that I'll talk to sky ! It's been 2 whole years mom-dad ! After your accident, I am damn lonely, please I want someone to support me, console me when I am crying, correct me when I'm wrong!"

And then I lowered my eyelids, feeling the uncureable pain , the guilt of giving my parents something for which they never demanded for ! I was fed up,fed up with my OWN SELF !!!

"failed????"A girl's voice said confidently, I turned back and saw the most beautiful site of my life ever.

A girl wearing shorts, with a sphagetti, her something was peeping out and driving me crazy!jeeez! Her smokey eyes burned me up man ! Her orange lip balm!yummm that must be yummy! Her wheatish legs were just like...uhh...UNDESCRIBABLE.

But hey, do I know even know this chic???

"excuse me!'I cleared up.

"excuse you...!"

"SORRY!"I said again.MAN.she's confusing.

I turned my head back and continued staring at the height.But then suddenly she came and sat beside me.She was dead silent, and yah I forgot to tell, she was smoking!

"anvesha!...anvesha sehgal!"She proceeded her hand.

"ranvijay!"I rpelied without shaking hands.

"hmmm"wait a sec was she being sarcastic with me.

"why you're so f**king upset?"she asked.

"none of your business I guess !"

"well, then it can become, I heard you need someone to console you...and yadla yadla yadla..!"

"well were you over-hearing what I was sayong?"I asked.

"no actually you were OVER-SAYING it ! I come here daily to smoke, cz it's a lonely place, and I wanted to feel lonely out here,I flunked !"

She was getting interesting !

she continued...
"and then when this BREAKING NEWS reached my house, it was just like saas bahu"

She said it with so damn hilarious expressio that I couldn't cotrol my feelings and starrted to laugh my ass out.

"what about you???"She asked.

"ummm nothing, just the same what happened with you, but..just delete the family part."I said.

"hmmm no family???"

"yeahhh !"

"sad...damn sad...sorry for you dude !"

We sat for a while, staring at the beatiful view, just the same was being done by her.

Juts when she jerked up and bought a dark bottle.

[Rahul was at the hostel with muskaan, and armaan and ridhdima had gone to the pub]

AR:-

"please riddhima!"Armaan removed riddhima's hand from his cheeks.

"bas armaan..relax..chalo let's go back in the pub and enjoy !"She said sweetly.

"nai riddhima...that son of a bitch is still out there!"

"armaan...control your temper man!"

"no riddhima, how could he??how dare he touch you like that !"

"oh ho armaan...relax..it is normal with me...aakhir mai hu hi itni hawt...toh har ladka mujhe aake touch toh karega hi na"She cracked up.

Armaan was very short-tempered, but riddhima knew how to make him flash his dimples up.

He broke down and started to laugh, riddhima was also giggling.

"I'm sorry..."Armaan siad very cutely.

"It's ok baba!"Riddhima replied.

"now can we..."She was interupted, nott by armaan, but some drops of water.

Oh yes, It had started to rain heavenly.

Armaan started to run near a covered place, but when he saw he was running alone, he turned back...and saw...

Riddhima was enjyoing the rain like a 2-year old baby girl.He felt HEAVEN in fromt of himself.The white one peice dress, tight ones, which completely showed off her curves, now thse curves xposed out a bit more, the water drops fallling all over her body made him beg for her.The lonely street suddenly gave up a good background making ridhima look more tempting.Armaan bit his lower lip and stepped towards her, he walked and walked, and reached the place where riddhima was.

Armaan was numb and dumb, he was deaf, but could hear her giggling, he was blind, but could see her dancing, he was dumb, but was speaking a thousand gold words inside his heart.

He looked at her once again, riddhima felt his gaze and turned around.Armaan went near her, and pulled her close from her waist, riddhima neither declined nor accepted her actions, but later, she had started tto respond back.She kept her hand on armaan lower back, slowly dragging it up to his neck and holding his collar like as if she was desperate for him.

Her other hand was on his ass, making him more and more excited.Their eyes never left their contact, her dress had almost turned transparent as it was white, they both were feelinh each other, but from a bit of distance, but slowly armaan moved his body further, further and further.Now enough, no more gap could be filled, as there was no gap between them.She caressed his hairs, a but hardly.

Armaan's one hand was on her waist and other on her ass, just like riddhima.It was very difficult for both of them to part their ways now.

He...

Edited by ksgforever10 - 14 May 2011 at 11:28am

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

Yamini-KSGxoonirtarlifesucks123armaan_tinaadorableaishaVaaniBhandarinIhArIkAswarobi1Diyanswabieaar123Armu4evamini_ksg_ARAmoon.88sharonyaqoobksg_ritikaGuDiYa...punamluvshilpaakshadjannat4everAR-kashjain92divi1octshaaz_91araja1234dimpledsmilefri4291129priyaKaJen_addictionAbida_angelunknown.shonadesiredesirvidu87gupta.aditi20ammy_ka_ashuARKJ_4EVERAMMY12AR_EternalLovemeow23taibaaadebby_11zhasan2-RabiaKSGKaJen-mrs-sr-Veritaserum-mijanurjiyaa_mcant.be.assed.anumeha_rajatKYPH-AKfelicitysmoak.sweetdesire-Swetha-

Go to top