Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ksgforever10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
IMP:Guys it is my request that please don't imagine ranvijay/RJ as atul otherwise you guys are gonna puke, imagine him the way he is please.Enjoyyy...

PART 10
[The RJ scene continued]

She bought a dark bottle, it had some drink inside it.

"What's this ashi??"I questioned her.

"wait wait wait, what's this ASHI stuff !!"

"umm..A nick name I guess"I replied.

"ohh..well I didn't like it.."

"That's not my problem, Is it?"..Hey c'mon, even I have THE ATTITUDE !!

Just then, I don't know what happened, but she smiled as if like a..a..GIRL.Matlab, I mean she is a girl, but after our meeting I first time saw her smiling, god knows what made her smile.

"OK..stop smiling now..."I said, Just after my sarcastic comment, she stopped smiling.

"and now tell me that what is this?"I asked her.

"rum"

For a second I was taken aback, dude, she's a girl, yah I know, girls do drink, but I was like c'mon, we are still IN our uni, with the most horrible principle of this universe.And still she has this drinking stuff, GUTTSY GIRL I must say.

Just after an hour or two, we were in it, totally drunk, unconcious, not at all observant of our sarrounding, I was so damn much drunk that I could have even jumped from that high building at that time, thank god I never did so.Mann, It was now 4 bottles down, and still she's got more.SMART GIRL I must say.Ok now, stop giving her compliments by one another in your mind RJ.

"As...asshh..ashi..I..I..th..thin..think this..i..is..eenn..enoughh..n..no...now !!"My tounge struggled to get all rolled up, I couldn't even speak properly, and when I said so, she was not so concious to get what I said.And after a whole bloody minute I even forget what I wanted to say?Jeezz!

Finally after some more minutes, there were no more bottles, and we two were sitting on the border, completely quite, staring at the stars, completely unknown of what's happening with us, we'r drunk in our university!That is a big thing for me.I would be definately dead if the khadoos comes to know about this.

I was looking at the starts with nothing going on in my mind, completely blank, I don't know what made me look at ashi at that time.At that particular point of time, I completely had lost it, I just had met her 4 hours ago, That's it, but still, it was like, I knew her, like as if she's the only one who understands me in this world, the only person who can shelter me on my journey, the only one whom I can share everything with.My continous gaze at her forced her to look at me, her eyes were red, but not that much which could hide her twinking eye beauty.Her eyes were eccentric, completely different, just like her.

Slowly slowly, the distance between us vanished up, we came closer,closer and closer, I had lost my control on my mind, at that time I was the only one going close to her, she was at her original position, giving me a blank expression, which made me more tempted and hungry.I needed someone badly, I had no family, I had friends, but whom with I cannot share this.I wanted support, at that time the only thing for which I was craving for was someone SPECIAL.

I went near her, and in no time I could feel her breath, man, it was unbeatable, I had never seen such beauty in my whole bloody life.That day I could actually understand the real meaning of beauty.

Her face was very close to me, I kept one hand on her waist and pulled her more close, and my other hand was already on her right or maybe left cheek, I was waiting for her to step further and kiss me, Cause I don't wanna get slapped by some girl later.I never kissed her, I was just and just near her face, her lips were moving further and further which made her look hungry, after trying alot, she came forward and bit my lower lip, man, It pained, but I responed to her kiss fully, from each and every passing second, the kiss became deeper and deeper, No one could guess or even beleive that this was our FIRTS MEETING.She was fast.Very fast.

[Scene shifts to AR]

Armaan's one hand was on her waist and other on her ass, just like riddhima.It was very difficult for both of them to part their ways now.

He wasted no more time, and kissed riddhima, this time riddhima had more passion than armaan, it was like more than armaan, riddhima wanted that kiss.

After 2 whole minutes and 27 seconds, they parted, and they joined their head, riddhima blushed so hard that she ran as soon as possible from there.It left armaan with a bit happiness along with excitement in his heart, as usually forcing him to say..."oyye hoyye".

Armaan followed her in the deep rain, they were just like Tom and Jerry, chasing each other in the delightfull rain.The water drops flabbering on the ground, and breaking into few more tiny, little drops, thats called the beautiful nature. And along with this natural beauty, armaan's eyes were attarcted most by riddhima, his life's real truth and BEAUTY.

"Hey riddhima...riddhima stop..hey"Armaan tried to stop her as he was tired now.

"no..never..ooo"She teased him with her tounge out, man she looked so cute.And he continued chasing her.

[Scene shifts to RJ-ASHI]

We kept on kissing for while, I tilted my head, from left to right, and right to left, but after that, the next thing that I remember is in the morning.

MORNING 8 AM

"uuhh..ah"I moaned and held my head in pain as I woke up.I yawned, but I was feeling the air on my skin, I lifted up a but of duvet from my body and saw that I was completely naked.

"f**k"I said.And when I saw to my right, the person sleeping out there was looking eccentric, but I was like.

"what the f**k???"

Then whatever happened last time, all the memories flashed up in my eyes, that how we got drunk, how we kissed, how we came to her room, and I don't even know what place is this, cz this is not out university, and how we made love.But I just remember that she was good last night.

"ashi...ashi..wake up..ashi..."I kept on shouting out her name..and In between,

"ashh.."Before I could complete I accidently fell on her in like a filmy manner, she was so beautiful, the way she was it never made me feel like I've done something wrong last night.

[Back in the university room of armaan, rahul and ranvijay]

When armaan woke up, his head never ached, he was fin,e not at all drunk, but still even he was naked, he looked at a note on the nearby table, he picked it up and it was rahul and muskaan's letter.

>>>hey guys, me and muskaan immediately had to go somewhere, so we'll be back by tommorow evening..seeya<<<

This letter was written by rahul and muskaan last evening, so they were gonna return by today evening, but that small letter was not of that importance to armaan, he torned it off, and hugged the person beside him, riddhima.

"mm...armaan..utho..utho..motu kai ke"She said as she could feel something heavy on her.

"haww motu aur mai, khud ko dekha hai kya kabhi???"Armaan said.

"ha, ha dekha hai.I am far far better than you...now let me go, ranvijay aur rahul aenge so what will they say, let me wear my clothes, chalo!"

"oh..c'mon riddhima...relax...rahul shaam ko aega and ranvijay..."

As soon as armaan said ranvijay the handle of the door started moving, they both astouned looked at the door and mumbled together.

"RANVIJAY"

Ridhima quickly wore her clothes,uhh, no actually her half of the clothes ,armaan had made her wear, and he was as usually happy about it.Jeez!

As soon as riddhima finished wearing her clothes, she kissed on armaan's cheek and said.

"bye"

"riddhima" She stooped and looked back.

"I LOVE YOU.."

She smirked and went off thr' the window.

Armaan opened the door and RJ was shocked.

"dude, what the f**k is this, what took you so long?"I yelled at him.

"uhh sorry..wo..I was in the washroom...aur ha..rahul has gone to.."He was interuppted by me.

"yah yah I know..he has gone somewhere with muskaan and will be back by today evening, I know..he texted me!"

"ohhh..ohkk!!"

Armaan sat on the couch and I was sorting up my things, like taking off my watch, and shirt to take a bath, But I was an idiot, at that time I should not have taken off my shirt in front of armaan.

"dude what's that??"Armaan asked me.

"what???"

"This..."He came and showed it to me.

My face flushed bad.

"uhh..uhh..not...nothing..nothing..they are just...uhhmm..nothing dude.."

It hardly took him 5 seconds to figure out.

"ohhh god, you did anky panky with someone last night, that is why you were not here last night, ommmggg, I cannot beleive this, and what about these love bites man, 1...2.3...4...5"He kept on counting.

"shut up armaan..."

"hahahahahaha"He kept on laughing.

"Hey what's this??"I went towards my bed.

"whatt???"He asked.

"this !!!!!!!" I picked it up with the top points two my two fingers, it was a girl's sandal.

"ohhh f**k"Armaan faced sideways and mumbled.

"Thaaahhht means, even you..."
"yeah yeah, Even I!!!"

"woahhh, I am thinking what will happend if riddhima comes to know this!"I said him.

"oh please, it was riddhima only!"

"ohh..then toh it's fine."

We together fell on the bed and kept on dreaming about out last night.

Edited by ksgforever10 - 12 years ago
ksgforever10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Hey guys now I have finally updated the part, this time it is a bit less of AR, But I promise in the next part it will be some more and completey more of AR..

I need comments and LIKES😊 

Xoxo
Edited by ksgforever10 - 12 years ago
shaaz_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey
luvd d part...amazing one
tc
shaaz
sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
HEY DEAR
Lovely update
AR and RJ-ASHI moments are too hot ad passionate
thanks for the PM
take care
do continue soon

Lots of Love
GEET
wow.its a super update.rj-ash & ar romance is so hot.pls update soon.thanks for pm.
AMMY12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
very nice and cute part.
Totaly awsm.
And they made love thts an surprise.
But all the part is fully well.
Thanx 4 d pm.
T.c.
divi1oct thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome part..πŸ˜‰
Thanx 4 d PM..πŸ˜ƒ
Continue soon..😊
pari_044 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey de part was awesome..πŸ˜‰..luvd it...
continue soon nd thanks fr de pm..
vidu87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hey
nice part
luvd it
cont soon
shristi sarda thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome part...