| 6 Idiots |AR-FF| Closed | - Page 18

Posted: 13 years ago
OMMGG Samica LOVED this Part !! Woah,Ridz had lied to Armaan? WOW!!! Awesome,LOL. Anyway...The Way she took the inciative and Kissed him was SO HAWT<33 LOVED LOVED SUPER-LOVEDDD this part !! You just Have to cont soon!! And Oh,I LOVED this Line,Heeehhee It made me CRACK up!! SO Armaanish!!

as I never wanted her to realize that mere andar is wakt iss duniya ke sabse sweet laddooo phoot rahe hai,mannnn...!!!

Loved it...Please Cont.soon!
Love,
Maitree
omg 
cant tell u how much i luv ur ff :P
cont sooon

harneet <3
Aha... AR together.. forever..!! Rocking update dear.. 👏
wowieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....lovelyyyyyy sam....👏
Hi Dear
Lovely part
Loved AR scene
Cant wait for next part
Thanks for PM
Update soon.

LoveSurat
hey Sam
aorry for late comment
awesome part👏⭐️👏⭐️
⭐️loved it so much
ridz n armaan r so cuter n adorable
waiting nxt part
thanks for pm
plz continue soon
part 6

"so this is it"ARMAAN finished hos story and looked at me and rahul.

me and rahul were like 'wow',ARMAAN AND RIDDHIMA,what a couple???

love in 5 days,or maybe less than that,seriously but I never trusted armaan,because now a days LOVE is a fake word used by guys and girls to trap others for their physical needs,maybe their love would proove me wrong!!!I really wish so?!?

AFTER 2 WEEKS

finally it was the time,when seriously we should have started studying,but as usually rahul was not in the hostel and I was on the study table rubbing my head inside the bloody books,and armaan was with riddhima on the bed...

heyyyyyyyy that doesn't mean they were doing stuff,they were just giggling and doing healthy flirting,man armaan is such a bhola who is an expert of F-words!woah!NICE COMBO!As a shock to me,riddhima came out to be a nice girl,sweet,and honest,and 1 incident that took place around 1 week ago really made me agree to armaan's flavour of girls.good going dude*high five*!

1 WEEK AGO(in a pub)

The DJ was set,the people were drunk on the dance floor,who says people in the medical college don't go to pubs,man they do!Like us,we all were drunk,but itna bhi nahi that the result would come out with a BED!!!!Riddhima was looking damn sexy,and just at that place she made me meet her friend MUSKAAN,bubbly,cute,but from her expression and behaviour it seemed that she was not comfortable,ofcourse the pub was crowdy,and even if by mistake someone touched her she used to bumbo out immediately,I asked riddhima about it,she told me that her previous boyfriend used her physically abd throwed her,man that was nothing new,but still,she was not like other girls,she was pregnant and as usually her family,the INDIAN family never wanted their so-called reputation to be down in the society,they betted her,and blabkmailed her to abort the child,she did so,but after that a new muskaan came out from her,introvert,silent,scared,and completely like a person forgetting to enjoy her life,but then later one another reason was given to me for SUCH a MUSKAAN,she wanted to become a singer,and she was capable of becoming a world'class singer,but her parents forced her to beecome a doctor and as usually adding the reason of her sins she had to lay down to their decision,and one incident told by riddhima completely left the inner side of me numb,she told me that muskaan gave auditions for a song that was to be put up in a bollywood movie,she got selected in top 5 without giving any black money,whereas some other people reached in top 5 using their black sided money,but she never did so,she thought that her talent's value is far more than money and can make her reach bigger heights than money can do,hatss off to that girl,but on the day of final auditions suddenly her parents told her that she is coming to this uni and leaving singing,she did nothing and just obeyed her parents rules just like me.

seriously her life was something like hell,but she was making it worse by not living it now,but who am I to say this,who could never even follow what I just said!UHHH forget it.I really felt bad for her,but I could do nothing as I never knew her that closely.

We had a blast at the pub but the way back to uni,we all planned to settle for a beach,Armaan and Riddhima hand-in-hand were walking like a couple,their foot-prints on the sand were seeming to me like their beatiful love destiny.Which had some negative as well as positive foot-steps!

We were there for whole 9 hours,it was I guess 6 in the morning and we were still there enjoying the cold breeze,a few people had showed up,and we decided to go home as we were not in the proper dresses,not the boys but the girls!Muskaan was wearing a strapless top along with a long skirt,that was fine,but riddhima's dress would surely give a heart-attack to the oldies.She was wearing a bikini top with a transparent black color jacket over it,which even had its top 5 buttons opened,she was wearing shorts,name them really as undies!with chappals and heavy bangles in 1 hand!No doubt she was looking hot but as a matter of fact,the thing which is hot for us now a days is the reason of most of the deaths of oldies in india!WE ROCK!don't we?!?!*LOL*

we were heading towards our car,but soon I saw ....Riddhima had stopped in between,she heard something,a conversation between 2 oldies,who wanted to actually taunt us!uhh actually taunt RIDDHIMA!

(A1-auntie 1)

(A2-auntie 2)

A1 said..."hey ram ram look at these childrens,what are they wearing,chee chee chee cheee"

the second never gave up and crimpled..."correct haiji,look at that girl(she pointed towards riddhima)I am sure she is a spoilt girl,wearing such short clothes,must not be respecying god,he ram hi rakhe"she said as if she knows everything what happens in this whole universe.YOU DUMASS!

It was common for all of us,infact for all the youngsters to hear such taunts!On hearing there NOT-SO-LOW-VOLUME-ATTEMPTED convo,a kind of a rush gathered there,not to help but get entertained,that is india!The fight between 2 people or groups,is the basic entertainment for others,they would not try to solve it,but try to add more spice to it to create a big issue!so GOOD of us!WOW!

SOONER,riddhima walked to those ladies with rebelious eyes!But as a matter of fact, more than scary they were looking!WE are dogs!aren't we?!?*wink*

"what is your problem"she said with anger.

On hearing her crude voice A1 said..

"hae hae,dekho toh,no manners,bado se kaise baat karte hai ye sikhaaaya nahin kya tumhaare maa-baap ne!!!"

Then suddenly one men from the crowd shouted.."ha,tameez nai hai kya bado se baat karne ki!!!"

Riddhima answered...."maaf karna auntie and you too(she pointed towards that NOBODY in the crowd)My parents have taught me to respect elders,but those elders who know how to talk and behave with childrens as well,if you want respect you have to do the same with me,why should I give respect to those who don't give it to me,and I never knew ki sirf malaa japne se,subha-subha mandir mein pooja karne se,yah bhagwaan ki maala phenne se hum bhagwaan se pooja kar sakte hai,I never knew taht these were the IMPORTANT factors to share your feelings with god,mujhe toh lagta tha ki sirf saccha dil,aur sacchi awaaz hi hume bhagwaan se jodti hai,but nai auntie,you prooved me wrong,only 1 bloody single pendant can connect us to god and not our true prayers.WOW!"she clapped sarcastically!

"and yah,I will wear what I want,only my parents have the right to stop me and shout and do whatever,who are you to do so...answer me..answer me you f**king bit..."she was interupted my armaan as armaan held her arm and actioned her to calm down!Becasue she was actually crossing her limits but the question is that are the orthodox thinking of oldies are in limits!They are increasing day-by-day without a doubt!THINK!

-------------------------------

MORAL:We all,or maybe majority of girls love wearing short clothes,because the like looking good and there's nothing bad in it,but when we wear it obviously there would be guys commenting or whisteling or in short BARKING the dirty stuff,and then after that many girls get scared that what if I get beaten up by a guy!But, you should have confidence on yourself,wearing small clothes are not at all bad,but the thing that the cheapsters are doing is bad,so why the heck we are chaging?!?THINK!!!Isn't that the thing the boys should be doing,hmuhh?!?

We should have the gutts to hit at their weak points as well..like you should have the confidence to go and hit a bad,dirty mind kinda guy on his gaant!!!

THEN EVERYTHING WOULD BE PERFECTLY FINE:D...and yah BTW this is the main weak point of boys...*wink*!

luv
samica(karan's angel & miss.ksgian)^_^

Edited by ksgforever10 - 13 years ago
res...i need to sit and write the whole thing..will get back soonish..
thanksssssssssssssss alot to each and every one who commented as well as pressed  the LIKE button for part 5....😃
hahahaha!
Omg! U are freakingly amazing girl!
Gr8 part
thanx 4 pm