Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

'Veer' is impotent; Ichcha to find out Tapasya's l (Page 4)

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijayam

Originally posted by cjs369

Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by manny136

the word is so wrong and misleading it should be he' s sterile if u want impotent go watch Laado the eldest son is impotent.

Perfect example...........and Joginder is a character  is most dislikable..........

yes, that eldest son Joginder is not only physically impotent but also mentally... most dislikeable character ever...Angry

I've started watching NAIDL since this week...its interesting....

I have stopped but Laado gives such good updates, that I fear I am being reeled into it again............I like Amba's character and her acting.............so I might watch at times..............Smile I don't think chatting about other shows is allowed.............apologies to the forum

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfecjs369tiny15

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Originally posted by intruderfast

the word is so wrong and misleading it should be he' s sterile if u want impotent go watch Laado the eldest son is impotent.
yes this word is so wrong, 

I think the media reporting should get their facts right before putting out an article...........a wrong word can totally change the whole thought process of the viewers......ConfusedOuch

just felt like sharing this....you know groucho..I've a colleague who talks with a certain accent, & he spells the word important as impotent....& he uses this word very frequently in important meetings with senior guys around,  all others present in the meeting have a tough time controlling their laughter...its a very funny situation...and now when he does it again I'll remember Veer..LOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mahmansmadivy609cjs369grouchotiny15

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Perfect example...........and Joginder is a character  is most dislikable..........

yes, that eldest son Joginder is not only physically impotent but also mentally... most dislikeable character ever...Angry

vijaya.. I used to watch irregularly before but since the generation leap... I am watching regularly now ... I like this new generationWinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfe

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged

vijaya.. I used to watch irregularly before but since the generation leap... I am watching regularly now ... I like this new generationWinkLOL

me too charu...I too like Amba's character very much...and admired the girl for taking a bold decisions of not marrying that guy...still not familiar with names...lets see how Amba handles it now...okay I'll stop here...otherwise I may get a mod's note..Wink

Edited by vijayam - 17 March 2011 at 10:28pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged

Like UT NaidL also had some very loyal fans who just stopped watching after the leap and the deaths...............I stopped because I felt they had ruined the essence of the serial..............UT is also guilty of that.................from a little Ichcha who had dreams of making something of herself to this....................what a pity........the channel just cannot keep to its original content. No one expects there to be no drama..........of course we all love a good drama.............but to make everything and every character so extreme and put this serial on a road to a difficult return is depressing as is all the tamasha between some of the fans.

Edited by groucho - 17 March 2011 at 10:55pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mahmansmaFunLyfedivy609cjs369tiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by intruderfast

yes this word is so wrong, 

I think the media reporting should get their facts right before putting out an article...........a wrong word can totally change the whole thought process of the viewers......ConfusedOuch

just felt like sharing this....you know groucho..I've a colleague who talks with a certain accent, & he spells the word important as impotent....& he uses this word very frequently in important meetings with senior guys around,  all others present in the meeting have a tough time controlling their laughter...its a very funny situation...and now when he does it again I'll remember Veer..LOLLOL

English is a strange language isn't it??? the same word can be a compliment or taken as derogatory, change/add/delete one letter and you have a different meaning altogether..........I can imagine it must be tough to control your laughter in a comical situation like that.........LOLSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfecjs369

tiwari_nisha Newbie
tiwari_nisha
tiwari_nisha

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged

I am sure that stupid iccha will keep quiet thinking Veer will get hurt if she says he has fertility issues and make things worse.

she is always good at lying when it's important to tell the truth. And everyone will think she is the one who has problem and taunt her even worse. and then she will keep on crying and living in self pity. Tapasya's raaz will be public only if rathore or Veer do something. I hate the character of iccha, who needs such a dumb wife after all. she is good for nothing apart from closing her eyes and trying to make the world dark. i wish she were of some character and talked maturely, in appearance too, Tapasya is better, Teena dutta doesn't look good in heroine's role. she looks and talks like a school going kid.

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Impotent alag baat hoti hai aur fertility test hona alag baat hoti hai....
so why the fact issues that he is impotent......

Go to top