Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mitturaju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
My strong feeling tells that - ichcha will tell veer abt the report and - for the first time Veer will misunderstand Ichcha's feelings and will react in different way.

That is b'coz - Veer thinks that tappu is carrying his child, and veer will feel that Ichcha is in-secured with tappu so she is telling all the bull shit.

Hopefully Nani, Chanda, Sathya or Sanchi (any one of these) will hear their conversation and will update to Mai and Dadaji, which will make them to think - whatever the problem was happening with tappu was from Ichcha.

Lastly our great Madam - Ichcha willbe thrown out of Bundhela House.

The story will be running (with the evil) for few day until Rathore confirms to Bundhela's that tappu is carrying his Waris.

Am I right girls.......- because you never know - anything can happen in our UTTARAN.

cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: groucho

Perfect example...........and Joginder is a character  is most dislikable..........

yes, that eldest son Joginder is not only physically impotent but also mentally... most dislikeable character ever...😑
FunLyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cjs369

yes, that eldest son Joginder is not only physically impotent but also mentally... most dislikeable character ever...😑

I've started watching NAIDL since this week...its interesting....
cjs369 thumbnail

I think the media reporting should get their facts right before putting out an article...........a wrong word can totally change the whole thought process of the viewers......πŸ˜•

yup... these media guys seem to not even check what they are writing... some times their facts are wrong ...and other time use of wrong word gives an entirely different connotation to the character or situation... πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vijayam

I have stopped but Laado gives such good updates, that I fear I am being reeled into it again............I like Amba's character and her acting.............so I might watch at times..............😊 I don't think chatting about other shows is allowed.............apologies to the forum
FunLyfe thumbnail

I think the media reporting should get their facts right before putting out an article...........a wrong word can totally change the whole thought process of the viewers......πŸ˜•

just felt like sharing this....you know groucho..I've a colleague who talks with a certain accent, & he spells the word important as impotent....& he uses this word very frequently in important meetings with senior guys around,  all others present in the meeting have a tough time controlling their laughter...its a very funny situation...and now when he does it again I'll remember Veer..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
cjs369 thumbnail

vijaya.. I used to watch irregularly before but since the generation leap... I am watching regularly now ... I like this new generationπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
FunLyfe thumbnail

vijaya.. I used to watch irregularly before but since the generation leap... I am watching regularly now ... I like this new generationπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

me too charu...I too like Amba's character very much...and admired the girl for taking a bold decisions of not marrying that guy...still not familiar with names...lets see how Amba handles it now...okay I'll stop here...otherwise I may get a mod's note..πŸ˜‰
Edited by vijayam - 13 years ago
groucho thumbnail

Like UT NaidL also had some very loyal fans who just stopped watching after the leap and the deaths...............I stopped because I felt they had ruined the essence of the serial..............UT is also guilty of that.................from a little Ichcha who had dreams of making something of herself to this....................what a pity........the channel just cannot keep to its original content. No one expects there to be no drama..........of course we all love a good drama.............but to make everything and every character so extreme and put this serial on a road to a difficult return is depressing as is all the tamasha between some of the fans.
Edited by groucho - 13 years ago
groucho thumbnail

just felt like sharing this....you know groucho..I've a colleague who talks with a certain accent, & he spells the word important as impotent....& he uses this word very frequently in important meetings with senior guys around,  all others present in the meeting have a tough time controlling their laughter...its a very funny situation...and now when he does it again I'll remember Veer..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

English is a strange language isn't it??? the same word can be a compliment or taken as derogatory, change/add/delete one letter and you have a different meaning altogether..........I can imagine it must be tough to control your laughter in a comical situation like that.........πŸ˜†πŸ˜Š