Uttaran
Uttaran

'Veer' is impotent; Ichcha to find out Tapasya's l

moharikafan Senior Member
moharikafan
moharikafan

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged

This is from tellychakkar.com

Ichcha will soon get to know about Tapasya's truth in Uttaran as Veer can never be a father.

A source says, "The Bundela family feels that Tapasya is to give birth to Veer's child as they are unaware of her dreaded past and the fact that her child belongs to Raghuvendra Pratap Rathore. But, this secret will no longer stay a secret as Ichcha will get to know about it.

"The other day Ichcha saved Tapasya from Satya and Sanchi's plan and got hurt in return when her mother comes to visit her. On her visit in the Bundela house she advises her daughter and Veer to go for a check-up, to find the reason why they can't conceive a child. They will go to the doctor. But only Ichcha goes back to collect the reports when the doctor informs her that Veer is impotent while she is physically fit to be a mother. It's then that Ichcha comes to know about Tapasya's lie.

"The moment she gets to know this she will be furious and will think of revealing everything to Veer. She will think of calling Veer but then when he calls her up, she does not have the courage to tell him the truth."

Nandish Sandhu aka Veer remained unavailable for comment.

0Share

Login or register to post comments

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ahcirrazor12virammitturajunb.nehacherrypansyanna44

esseesse IF-Sizzlerz
esseesse
esseesse

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
repeat telecast. there was a thread before..
cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged

I feel they are using the  wrong word here... if veer was impotent then ichcha wud have known... afterall she had consumated her marriage with veer...

Veer has infertility issues due to which he cannot father a child...
Impotence and infertility are two different issues totally... I wonder why they are using the word Impotent when they have already shown Veer to have consumated with both taps n ichcha Confused

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

jayajoymkdeepaaFunLyfedivy609sourojcherrypansyshivani9tiny15LimitLessFan

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

I feel they are using the  wrong word here... if veer was impotent then ichcha wud have known... afterall she had consumated her marriage with veer...

Impotence and infertility are two different issues totally... I wonder why they are using the word Impotent when they have already shown Veer to have consumated with both taps n ichcha Confused

Very true....omg..Veer & impotent.LOL..he is supposed to be the hero of uttaran....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ekta76cjs369shivani9tiny15LimitLessFan

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged

charu u know what i so wanted icha to be pregnant with vansh's child Embarrassed
im so happy with this news. plzzzzz get back my vanssssh plzzzzzzzzzzzz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijayam

Very true....omg..Veer & impotent.LOL..he is supposed to be the hero of uttaran....

He is not impotent..........just gone with Ichcha to have fertility tests so he might have fertility issues that is all.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfesourojcjs369cherrypansyintruderfastshivani9tiny15LimitLessFan

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

He is not impotent..........just gone with Ichcha to have fertility tests so he might have fertility issues that is all.

I just hope Iccha tell Veer everything & doesnt show her mahaanta again.....if only we could take people for granted in reality like how they show in serials...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369shivani9tiny15LimitLessFan

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by groucho

I just hope Iccha tell Veer everything & doesnt show her mahaanta again.....if only we could take people for granted in reality like how they show in serials...

Keeping quiet about this would never be reality............here of course........one expects anything

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfetiny15

Go to top