Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 17th March 2011 (Page 7)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
20 [30.77%]
35 [53.85%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [1.54%]
1 [1.54%]
1 [1.54%]
1 [1.54%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [1.54%]
5 [7.69%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Tanyaz would like to get ur response on previous post which I have posted here in page 6 where I told about PR not coming today as in precap they showed next week and then I made a long bashan LOL
Its such a great conversation to have with such a wonderful soul like you and I like to more or less keep arguing with you in a nice sweet way (which I am doing I hope LOL) my long Bashan is incomplete without ur valuable response so go ahead and throw the snow boots LOL

Edited by Jaishankar - 17 March 2011 at 8:17pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever

karsri Senior Member
karsri
karsri

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

[QUOTE=archanamanav]everyone is messed up completely...guruji..no one thinks straight..Ermm

Tanyaz,
Yes .....LOLLOL

Even Archu has gone crazy ....she  wants pretty vaishali to go back to this man who has clearly done  a fraud on her , FBD .....Dead
Paagal she is ....D'oh

Archana is from stone age, some times she even goes beyond beyond stoneage, remember
sravani's track...
This time she might be thinking about vaishali's baby. she might be thinking it is bad for the kid to
grow up without father.

But I think Manav is thinking Ok now ...he could have shown a little more sensitivity and maybe tried little more talk with his mother but in general I think he has been trying and now he does
looks fed up ...

when he said my mom doesn't love me any more. I told myself,  this guy was wimp before then
he changed, then became 5year old, he saying my mom doesn't love me anymore.

I am very happy that he said today " My mother knows I cannot live without you , still she is comign in the way of my happiness' ......

me too was very happy!!.  I was also very happy to hear him saying i went and apologised for the
mistake i didn't make. Agree with him.  I really hated it when he went and apologised....

And now he will have to face the market ka tamasha again ....Shocked

Be happy,  What savita is doing is bad for herself only... Yesterday savita was  so sick and crawling to bed,  today she is doing business.. Strange isn't it.

Damodar also behaving little better now ...after he told savita ' I am not your servant ' he has been looking after her better .....but Savita will drive him mad also ....Ouch

And what  is this Shibu .....mystery man .....LOL

CV's always need some one to create problems for manav and archana....otherwise how will the
story run. they are not going to show manav and archana having happy and peaceful life. they need twists...  Shibu mught be that person who can create problems for future tracks...
Me thinks he is working for TDH Cool
I dought it though.  may be he is,... might be from kaka's family.too....
/QUOTE]

Edited by karsri - 17 March 2011 at 10:09pm

shootingstar27

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
what an boring episode again.................Confused
whats wrong with  '''cv''''....why they make '''sibu'''charecter turned into negative......Dead
where is armaan  romance  scene  from  2 weeks?????????Cry

my  vote goes to  no-----one...............Ouchi

i agree, but how did shibu turn bad?

LuvSSever

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
vote for bhavna. her dreams of being a grandma are shattered due to Varsha.
Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Bakwas episode and no one is the star today...

LuvSSever

Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
my vote goes to manav for being firm in going back to D's only wid Archu :))

Archu was not totally at fault yes her dialogue was bit annoying but she actually hasnt persuaded madhuri it was she who took dat decision and Archu acted as a mediator between dose two and if she supported divorce decision also den the whole fault is Vaishali's cos after knowing the truth she pleaded ArMan not to tell anyone the truth so as she never took proper decision den so obviously she might have felt  Vaishali is confused but yes'day her confusion got cleared dats it..i dun blame Archu completely...

more dan Archu i feel scared for Manav cos firstly dis business is soo risky and dis shibu is been showed as negative(and i think he is jay's spy) Disapprove

i hate saying dis but i think PR is used to be more of ArMan pre Reunion dan now except for initial epis of dere marriage..CVs are hardly trying to show ArMan and dere love story and concentrating more on family life more..Thumbs Down

Edited by Gene_Nisha - 17 March 2011 at 10:07pm

karsri

smrth Goldie
smrth
smrth

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by archanamanav

everyone is messed up completely...guruji..no one thinks straight..Ermm

Yes .....LOLLOL

Even Archu has gone crazy ....she  wants pretty vaishali to go back to this man who has clearly done  a fraud on her , FBD .....Dead

Paagal she is ....D'oh

But I think Manav is thinking Ok now ...he could have shown a little more sensitivity and maybe tried little more talk with his mother but in general I think he has been trying and now he does looks fed up ...
I am very happy that he said today " My mother knows I cannot live without you , still she is comign in the way of my happiness' ......

And now he will have to face the market ka tamasha again ....Shocked

Damodar also behaving little better now ...after he told savita ' I am not your servant ' he has been looking after her better .....but Savita will drive him mad also ....Ouch

And what  is this Shibu .....mystery man .....LOL

Me thinks he is working for TDH Cool

Voting for none. The episode was not bad. It was worse.

The superfluous handling of a lead character again on fore. After giving some character consistent and mullable track on Manav's dilemma, Cvs struck again… churning out habitual trash. Archana was rubbish today. Her changing relationship may yet be plausible. Initially friendly- turned hostile- turned sympathetic again. For when her Dharmesh connection came to light, she perceived her as needful keep, knowingly entering a philandering relationship. Then when facts came to light, her reassessment and restored sympathies…What can't be digested is her agreement to Madhuri's proposed 'sacrifice' and Vaishali's advised compromise. She is crass and foolish both. How could she first agree to Madhuri's scheme and then ask Vaishali to accept that vomit? Utter rubbish and nonsense. No one would turn less wretched and culprit would go scot-free- almost encouraged…Utter rubbish from scriptwriters and more to come?AngryAngry

Dabulls23

vishwap Senior Member
vishwap
vishwap

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Boring episode today.
Savita continuing her adamant stand. Archana sounding really really foolish again.
varsha hyperventilating and Manju scheming!
I would LOVE to know what exactly Archana has in mind after madhuri divorces Dhramesh! 
No star for me.

Go to top