Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 17th March 2011 (Page 4)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
20 [30.77%]
35 [53.85%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [1.54%]
1 [1.54%]
1 [1.54%]
1 [1.54%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [1.54%]
5 [7.69%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
jai , the decision was madhuri's , not Archana's ..I was hoping that Archu would discourage Madhuri and say ' think about varun ' but I am disappointed that sheis actually happy that maybe Vaishu can get back and maybe there is a way of getting Vaishu back with Dharmesh if madhuri wants to divorce ..Uptil now I have not seen Archana suggesting to madhuri at all to divorce....this decsion was taken by Madhuri alone when she was in the hotel room...
Where Archu has let me down is telling vaishu to get back with Dharmesh and also I would have liked it if she had discouraged madhuri ...that would have been nice .....

But at this point , I would definitely not call her responsible for the decision that Madhuri is taking...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSevershootingstar27naava

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Tanya I am not talking about the decision whether it is Madhuri or Archu.Whose decision is does not matter,the point is the thinking of Archu to send back Vaishu to a evil guy like Dharmu knowing he treats women like shit.What was her thinking her which  I am questioning ??? that women cant live without their husband no matter how evil or crap  he may be they need to go back to them and that this society wont give a damn about Vaishu???What is she thinking here. I am angry on Archu thought process here Tanya in depicting women are weak which is wrong.
Its time Archu stop poking her nose in her sisters life.Enough now ,focus on ur Sasural now!!!

Edited by Jaishankar - 17 March 2011 at 12:32pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverTanyaz

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Hai Tanya Di,

I was So Disappointed Di. Dont feel Like voting for Anyone.
These Cv's has butchered our Archu Totally.Cry  Cry
Cryshe is not Manipulative and Selfish, that fact  I would never disagree on any times But then she was so wrong ,foolish and Dumb today.

Her Low self esteem thought  which she has always(whatever your pati do be at his feet) as made her Go ahead with madhuri's idea of Divorce and this Dumb decision as made her Go into Drains.Cry.

what if madhuri says, archu should have objected it and said her that ,you are the one who need him at this time and you dont have to leave your legal status and Vaishu is 100 times better off without a man like Dharmesh. This should be archu's reply. But what she did was Disapprove.

Oh,Yesterday I was waiting my archu to do anything constructive to make her inlaws happy but she Giving these insensible ides to her sister life. Disapprove

And then this Shibu Confused and Savita Confused

what have these Cv's planned.Confused

Edited by umayal - 17 March 2011 at 1:02pm

shootingstar27archanamanavTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by umayal

These Cv's has butchered our Archu Totally.Cry  Cry
Cryshe is not Manipulative and Selfish, that fact  I would never disagree on any times But then she was so wrong ,foolish and Dumb today.

Her Low self esteem thought  which she has always(whatever your pati do be at his feet) as made her Go ahead with madhuri's idea of Divorce and this Dumb decision as made her Go into Drains.Cry.

Yes dear .Not manipulative and selfish but terribly foolish , dumb and also I would like to add....regressive and bakwaas thinking at times..
This is not the first time she is doing this Umi ...remember Vandita and those slaps she took to keep Vandita's garhasti going ....Dead

Yuck......

And nowshe is telling Vaishu to go back to a pathetic man like Dharmesh ...Very wrong .....no other way to describe this ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSevernaava

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged

Oh,Yesterday I was waiting my archu to do anything constructive to make her inlaws happy but she Giving these insensible ides to her sister life. Disapprove

Savita right now is getting out of control ...It's better that Archana stayed quiet ...Umi , I was scared that she would tell Manav to go and again sacrifise ..thank God she idn't do that ....D'oh

Even Manav cannot control that woman ( she is going to hurt herself majorly only then maybe Manav and Archan can step in    ) . Savita has become totally self destructive due to jealousy ..manav is right ....is she really loved him then she would think about his happiness..Right now savita is only thinking about her own ego getting hurt ....
Archana 's intervention will only make matters worse ...Disapprove

Manav looked really put off with his mother today ....

And in the pre cap ,again she is doing tamasha in the market ..D'oh

Edited by Tanyaz - 17 March 2011 at 2:11pm

LuvSSevershootingstar27naava

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaishankar

Tanya I am not talking about the decision whether it is Madhuri or Archu.Whose decision is does not matter,the point is the thinking of Archu to send back Vaishu to a evil guy like Dharmu knowing he treats women like shit.What was her thinking her which  I am questioning ??? that women cant live without their husband no matter how evil or crap  he may be they need to go back to them and that this society wont give a damn about Vaishu???What is she thinking here. I am angry on Archu thought process here Tanya in depicting women are weak which is wrong.
Its time Archu stop poking her nose in her sisters life.Enough now ,focus on ur Sasural now!!!

That even I agree with that she should not tell vaishu to go back to Dharmesh .It is sickening that in today's world also they talk like this ...But I am saying that decission to divorce Dharmesh is Madhuri and Archana did not influence her at all.....

Jai , I used to think that Archu was foolish , then I thought Vandita was foolish ....but this Madhuri takes the cake .....she is not even thinking about her two children ,...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarLuvSSevershootingstar27naava

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged

what if madhuri says, archu should have objected it and said her that ,you are the one who need him at this time and you dont have to leave your legal status and Vaishu is 100 times better off without a man like Dharmesh. This should be archu's reply. But what she did was Disapprove.

I know , it would have been nice had she descouraged her ....But I am more disappointed in her telling her sister to go back to Dharmesh than  not advising right to madhuri ...
Umi , why is it that everytime a mother goofs up, Archan gets blamed and is made responsible ....

Savita goofs up with manav , not giving a damn about what he wants ...somewhere it is Archana 's fault ..

Shravani dumps Sachu and neevr even checks on him ....now Archana is the one ignoring sachu ...

Madhuri is clearly not thinking about either varun or her new baby ...Yet again now it is Archaan's fault that her two children are in trouble ...

Why is this Umi ...They are the mothers na ....they are responsible for these kids ...they themselves are not doing a good job ...why blame X Y and Z .....

Edited by Tanyaz - 17 March 2011 at 2:21pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSevershootingstar27naavaarchanamanav

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
everyone is messed up completely...guruji..no one thinks straight..Ermm

karsrinaavaLuvSSever

Go to top