Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 17th March 2011 (Page 19)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
20 [30.77%]
35 [53.85%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [1.54%]
1 [1.54%]
1 [1.54%]
1 [1.54%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [1.54%]
5 [7.69%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
 hehehe GN n SD Rachna !!! Well its Friday afternoon here yahooooooooo weekend Smile coming up ,I am kind of multi tasking with my Work,IF and Sushita performance!!! Waiting for Monday PR !!! Lets see what happens now and especially waiting for Holi epi of PR !!!

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaishankar

hehehe GN n SD Rachna !!! Well its Friday afternoon here yahooooooooo weekend Smile coming up ,I am kind of multi tasking with my Work,IF and Sushita performance!!! Waiting for Monday PR !!! Lets see what happens now and especially waiting for Holi epi of PR !!!
Thanks Jai and for me it is friday night.. Happy weekend and even me waiting for Monday's PR and I wish Holi epi will air on that day.. Some cute scenes other than the usual rona dhona

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankar

dew_drop Goldie
dew_drop
dew_drop

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Hi!
I voted for Manav.
Well PR seems so stupid atm. Every single character has no logic in them. Not even one! Sad the serial has come down to this..

And there is some right left lashing of the characters going on in this forum LOL

archanamanav

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
What I think will happen ...

I could be wrong of course , but here goes ...

Savita has borrowed money from Manav to open her Vada stand .Something will go wrong ...the vadas won't sell and her business will not be able to make any money .When it will be time to pay Manav back  the money the man she had hired will tell him the truth that he was borrowing the money on Savita's behalf ...

Do you remember that Archana was telling Manav that she needed just one way, one door to open to get the old happy Savita back and to help soothe out the mother son relationship ....There ...this is the oppurtunity Bappa will give Archana to get back into the Deshmukh house ...

It will be suggested to Manav to demand the money back from Savita ....all strictly professional  ...Savita will say , she  doesn't have it ...fine ,  then Manav will say that he is moving in  their house  ....for say 6 months or so ...the rent money on his own kholi he will save will recover the losses and  him and his wife will live in Savita's house as tenants ....
Savita will not be able to say no because now this is  a professional deal and not a personal one ...

She can tell Manav her son to leave his wife but she cannot tell Manav , the money lender to leave his wife  .So manav will come to live there and he will come with his wife Archana ....

In this period of 6 months or whatever ....Archu will start working ..her entire focus will be to improve the mother and son 's relationship and she will succeed.. Savita will realize how hard this girl is trying to sort out the differences between her and her son and how much comfortable her life has become since her moving in and eventually we will see everything getting sorted out ....

Edited by Tanyaz - 18 March 2011 at 4:12pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarThaneelunzaNisha_90omshreejaanu

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
wah Tanya kay baat haiClap. hope something like this happens.But u never know the CV's.Tanya got to India and take CV's position and send CV's to canada so that they can cool their heads off and u can give a rockin track being the PR CV.LOL  

Tanya Maate ki Jaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii hoooooooooooooooooooooo LOL

Edited by Jaishankar - 18 March 2011 at 4:53pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Thaneeomshreejaanu

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaishankar

wah Tanya kay baat haiClap. hope something like this happens.But u never know the CV's.Tanya got to India and take CV's position and send CV's to canada so that they can cool their heads off and u can give a rockin track being the PR CV.LOL  

Tanya Maate ki Jaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii hoooooooooooooooooooooo LOL
Thank you , Thank you , Thank You ....

But please , this is only my assumption and I have been wrong plenty of tiems before ...
Jai , I read your post in SOTD, I will give you an answer later ...Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankararchanamanavomshreejaanu

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

What I think will happen ...

I could be wrong of course , but here goes ...

Savita has borrowed money from Manav to open her Vada stand .Something will go wrong ..
May b she'll put sugar instead of saltLOL

.the vadas won't sell and her business will not be able to make any money .

Who will buy her vadas Di? She practically yells 2 sell her food n ppl run away afraid 2 damage their eardrums n those who wud still want 2 buy her vadas wud have 2 wear ear plugs ROFL

When it will be time to pay Manav back  the money the man she had hired will tell him the truth that he was borrowing the money on Savita's behalf ...
How predictable n ur ideas r Thumbs Up. U'll do a gud job as Cvs profiler DiStar

Do you remember that Archana was telling Manav that she needed just one way, one door to open to get the old happy Savita back and to help soothe out the mother son relationship ....There ...this is the oppurtunity Bappa will give Archana to get back into the Deshmukh house ..
It will be suggested to Manav to demand the money back from Savita ....all strictly professional  ...Savita will say , she  doesn't have it ...fine ,  then Manav will say that he is moving in  their house  ....for say 6 months or so ...the rent money on his own kholi he will save will recover the losses and  him and his wife will live in Savita's house as tenants ....
Savita will not be able to say no because now this is  a professional deal and not a personal one ...
She can tell Manav her son to leave his wife but she cannot tell Manav , the money lender to leave his wife  .So manav will come to live there and he will come with his wife Archana ....

Do u think Manav n Archana wud come up with such bright ideas? If they were so smart, do u think we wud have crowned them Fools of the century?
But yeah ghee/shakkar 4 ur words Big smile

In this period of 6 months or whatever ....Archu will start working ..her entire focus will be to improve the mother and son 's relationship and she will succeed.. Savita will realize how hard this girl is trying to sort out the differences between her and her son and how much comfortable her life has become since her moving in and eventually we will see everything getting sorted out ....

Succeed she will , this i have no doubt coz once Archu steps in the Ds house, she's not gonna step outWink. I'm sure she'll feed Savita shakkar all day n balance the level of bitterness in the old ladyTongue

Edited by omshreejaanu - 18 March 2011 at 8:06pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarlunza

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
I have been hearing rumors about Chibu all around the forum, can you give me an example of when he has turned suspicious? He seems pretty normal to me. You know that shadow in the last episode was that Chibu or Savita's worker? What makes you think Chibu works for Jaywant? Please reply by telling me what makes you think Chibu has turned strange. I believe you guys, I just wanted an example of when he was acting strange.SmileThanks.

omshreejaanu

Go to top