Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 17th March 2011 (Page 17)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
20 [30.77%]
35 [53.85%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [1.54%]
1 [1.54%]
1 [1.54%]
1 [1.54%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [1.54%]
5 [7.69%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
hehehee the last 8 pages of this page has been full faltooo discussions lage rahoooo girls & ladies LOL
Regarding Sush I dont think Ekta would allow him to leave and also  dont think he would want to leave especially when show is doing so well and besides his interest is always direction so and also I think Ekta has contract with her stars so not easy and also all these are in very nascent stages so it will take my be end of year or so for concrete things to come up so by that time PR might wrap up.
Also when Anki is so possesive of Sush that she cant any girl dancing itself with him ,with the latest trend in bollyhood of kissing ,imagine sush with Mallika Sharawat what will Anki do LOL for a dance number ,I think Anki will burn the dance floor in reality!!!!

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Jai she will break the heads of whoever works with Sushant LOLLOL.. Let me come to the serious point.. I know how Ekta manages all this very well and I should say very strictly.. It is very difficult to come out of Balaji's camp.. But I have to agree if she likes someone she will never leave them.. So if she wants then Sushant can get into films easily before PR wraps..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankar

Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

Originally posted by Tanyaz

She will never be uninvolved , she is the heroine you silly billy ....ROFL

OMG Umi , it's a bloody mad house out there ....D'ohLOL

i know she tries to solve everyone's problem..thats why she gets the blame..LOL..she needs to be given some crossword puzzles to keep mind away from these matters..

ROFL ROFL u r 2 gud Akka Clap
Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

Originally posted by omshreejaanu

Tany Di Archu is winning coz no one was worthy. Just like Lunzi who votes 4 Rassi when she finds nobody worthy, some vote 4 Archu.LOLLOL
I think Archu gets votes 4 not saying - go 2 ur mom n leave me here i'll manage. Old Archu wud have sacrificed once again. She helped n defended Mads too. As 4 the Vaishu n Dharmesh matter, well she expects everybody 2 b as deewani as she is. Do i have 2 remind u of Shrav track again?D'oh
Some things
ROFL will take time 2 change. Old habits die hard n remember bad habits is like a shirt made of iron

these are never heard before stuff for me..ROFL..they are outstandingly funny..ROFL

OSJ is the Navjot Singh Siddhu of our forum ROFL ROFL ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Sonii..archanamanav

Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by omshreejaanu

Originally posted by lunza

I usually feel like voting for rassi when i dont find anyone else vote worthy ..
You know , just on a whim .. Evil Smile  ...

btw , i wonder whats going to happen to PR if sushant does take up the movie offers ..

He is one of the main reasons i still watch the show occasionally ...

Hello Lunzi
@ bold
Well may b Jaywant Rane will become the lead.ROFL Let me write up a scenario 4 u. U'll like itEvil Smile
Manav gets killed in an accident. Archu turns paagal n forgets everything n she is pregnant n Jaywant marries her. There goes another passionate love story !!Big smile

Shocked Ouch Thumbs Down Censored Dead
..Sonii.. IF-Rockerz
..Sonii..
..Sonii..

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Arey I am the only one who voted for Vinod ROFL
Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
I agree Rachna but if she likes as u said she wont allow sush to go and besides Sush is too good to disobey Ekta maata he worships her LOL so she might give her bakth a chance to direct or get him roles but may be under her banner !!! But for all that to happen it will take year end I think and besides Ekta cant find a new lead all of sudden,the show will sink instead they will end it and also Sush always says that once "PR ends " every time in interviews so practically I think Sush will know when approx PR might end so he might plan accordingly and also he would want to miss being with Anki Smile Guy is now a days a happy guy with Anki so he would want to leave her too !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LovePRSoham

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Yes Jai Ekta Maata is queen of TV Soaps.. She rules everyone.. She might give him a chance to direct a film.. But I feel she should concentrate more on serials than movies.. She is good at it..

But coming to Sushant I would love to see him in a movie but prefer non Balai banner.. I know he will rock.. He is an amazing actor..

Edit: Yes both are happy being with each other... They are very open in the SBB/SBS segments now..
They are the best couple and also good human beings..

Edited by ArManFan1 - 18 March 2011 at 11:42am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarlunza

Go to top