Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
]Tanya hope this time ur assumptions come true!!! You rock re πŸ‘
And S Tanya I will wait for that wonderful insight of ours on my post!!!
@Bhallarox Shibu turned suspicious when he took the money gave him lots of money to go and deposit in Bank.Well now what happens he gives the old villian style smile and keeps the money in pocket and goes somewhere thats why all of us are suspicious about him

@Jaanu ji Kindly join Tanya in becoming CV of PR your touch is needed to spice up things around.πŸ˜‰ I guess you will provide the real spice missing now Arman romanace and then may be Archu kidnap🀣

Wait, was that on 17th March? And was that cruel smile of Shibu or was it the man that was working for Savita? You know, I also am starting to think Manav's business is headed for trouble. Now you know the man at the Savita chawl Jaishankar, he went to Manav's business and asked for money. Do you think the man who took money from Manav has anything to do with Chibu stealing money?
Edited by bhallarox - 13 years ago
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Jai, Tany di is very gud n will do a gud job. She is not guru ji 4 nothing.
U read my Achu kidnapped!!😲🀣 OMG u must think i'm crazy.

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Jai , yo uare too kind ...
Not all my predictions have come true ....

I think this one could have something in it ...You see before manav and savita had only one relationship between them ...that was mother and son ....now they have entered another relationship ......a professional one ...
I think this angle will play a role in future ..When savita's business will not be able to pay manav back then Manav could have the upper hand ..So far it was his mother who was calling the shots and a frstrated Manav had no choice but to listen ...
Manav will still not be interested ....I think this time he is seriously fed up but Archana will come in and she will show Savita a totally different side of hers ...
Archan will become very firm and strict with her ....however on the side she will work very hard to bring back mother and son together again ..Make them do things for each other ..Damodar too will help her in this ..
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhallarox

]Wait, was that on 17th March? And was that cruel smile of Shibu or was it the man that was working for Savita? You know, I also am starting to think Manav's business is headed for trouble. Now you know the man at the Savita chawl Jaishankar, he went to Manav's business and asked for money. Do you think the man who took money from Manav has anything to do with Chibu stealing money?

I honestly don't know what's up with Shibu ..I just feel he is connected to someone ..whome , I have no idea ??
Ajit is about to get into some serious trouble ...There will be problem between Ajit and manav and probably vandu getting kicked out ...
When Vandiat will come home , Archana vahini will sort out her problems and that is another way savita will realize that now Archana is indispensable for the family ...she may have her issues with Archana but her rest of the family loves her and needs her ..
bhallarox thumbnail
]Wait, was that on 17th March? And was that cruel smile of Shibu or was it the man that was working for Savita? You know, I also am starting to think Manav's business is headed for trouble. Now you know the man at the Savita chawl Jaishankar, he went to Manav's business and asked for money. Do you think the man who took money from Manav has anything to do with Chibu stealing money?
[/QUOTE]

I honestly don't know what's up with Shibu ..I just feel he is connected to someone ..whome , I have no idea ??
Ajit is about to get into some serious trouble ...There will be problem between Ajit and manav and probably vandu getting kicked out ...
When Vandiat will come home , Archana vahini will sort out her problems and that is another way savita will realize that now Archana is indispensable for the family ...she may have her issues with Archana but her rest of the family loves her and needs her ..

Oh no hopefully Vandu won't get kicked out, poor Vandu has had to tolerate so much at sasural and now Ajit becoming good, you know the slap he gave Vandu made me wonder will he turn bad. But then he apologized, so my doubts got less and even after he scolded Rasika for the necklace, I thought Ajit Vandu problem got fixed. The nhe started gambling. So my doubts got raised again. Now a couple episodes back Manav told Ajit about never to gamble again, notice how it ended at Ajit kind of glaring at Manav, what do you think Tanyaz will Ajit turn bad? And if Ajit turns bad again, do you think Chibu will take Manav's side or Ajit's side?
Tanyaz thumbnail
Ajit is definitely going wrong ....
Vandita will have problems and Archana will help her to sort out the problems and that will show savita how important Archana is to vandita ....
Shibu , I really don't know about him ..Probably he will stand with Manav ..
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Ok guys , I am hitting the bed now ..See you all tomorrow ...πŸ€—
bhallarox thumbnail
That's what I was just about to say. Good night Tanyaz.
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
pakistan doing very well guruji against ausies..😊..
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: archanamanav

pakistan doing very well guruji against ausies..😊..

You can never tell...Pakistan is a very unpredictable team ...They should win this , let's see..
Brett Lee is on fire today ...