Name calling of Geet is simply rude.. - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Avi ji..aise post aap se hi umeed thi hume..

Seriously i still dnt understand why people start giving lecture even before they know whats going to happen. Just one article , and all start blaming Geet. I would like to paste a part of my  comment from other post..
Do you know the pain of losing a child? LOSING a child has been described as the worst kind of loss anyone could possibly go through, a searing and unspeakable pain. It is one of the most unnatural things that can happen to a woman. It's something many people fear at one time or another, but probably never expect to actually experience. The trauma that Geet is going through, is more than she can handle.

If a woman cant understand what she is going through, then i dont know if u r a human or a robot.
so true .  completely agree.....y r all being so rude..when v all know she is suffering n is in worst phase of her life...
I feel Geet has faced a lot in her life........her baby was her priority & her ultimate aim for whom she went against her family,society & was left alone until Maan came to her life with all the support & love...Both love each other to the fullest......but we fight with those whom we love he most.......Geet is only 18-19 yrs old & Maan is much matured.......so even if Geet misunderstands him .....he'll definitely succeed in bringing her back to his life........coz that's the bond they both share......
I totally agree with u!!!!!!!!!!
its always there in the forum...

most r ready to lecture geet....

give the poor soul some time n space dears................
preethi-premi  ji , yahen bhi agayi hn😆
Originally posted by happygolucky

Most of the members of GF are female. We know how our decisions reflect our emotions. Geet has just lost a baby and we are calling names? I m shocked. Expecting sensible actions from a emotionally distraught 19 years old is rude...My pov no offence please

That is the main problem dear.... bcoz most of them r females they r tend to bash geet...

always ready to prove the proverb

women is the best enemy of women...........
i have a feeling these articles get published with the intention to stir up these kinds of emmotions and create uproar from fans...unfortunately many play into their game...
[QUOTE=undisclosed]i have a feeling these articles get published with the intention to stir up these kinds of emmotions and create uproar from fans...unfortunately many play into their game...[/QUOTE yes maybe...lekin kuch fans ko jawab dena parta hai ðŸ˜Š jo bina kuch soche kuch bhi post kar dehte hai ðŸ˜¡
thanks 4 this post avi,,,,,ppl who r blaming geet..they should hv kept themselves in geet shoes n then come to react,,,its easy to blame others but its really difficult to cope up such situation. give her a break yaar,,,n avi, right said she is just 19 n we all r expecting too much from her but she has already suffered a lot in a short age.
Originally posted by SlovHanda

thanks 4 this post avi,,,,,ppl who r blaming geet..they should hv kept themselves in geet shoes n then come to react,,,its easy to blame others but its really difficult to cope up such situation. give her a break yaar,,,n avi, right said she is just 19 n we all r expecting too much from her but she has already suffered a lot in a short age.

You r absolutely right. Too much expectation from a mom who has lost a baby.