Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

-truly magical- maaneet ff THREAD 17 (Page 99)

Krishna_Sourav IF-Addictz
Krishna_Sourav
Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vaidhumom

OMG...Bohuth Dishum Dishum Hogaya yaar Ouch

Wonderful update again ClapClapClap

But pls tell me...Does Maan know atleast now that its his Geet (I tried to read the last two paragraph again and again but no answer) or he is just kissing her thinking that he's kissing a fool LOL...He is having lot of illusions in his mind but still I didnt understand and dont want to trust this stupid Maan....Main bohuth confused hoon ConfusedConfusedConfused...Please dont mistake me, maybe I have asked an embarrassed question EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.

Precap is again prommissing...I am sure its Geet who is telling this...Maan is such a Dumbo...Ya phir Sameera says this to Maan??  AngryAngry  hein...yeh main kya soch rahi hoon?? ShockedShocked Muskan, I'll go mad till I read your next update... Ab aur koi zor ka jatka mat dena please Cryab  tho  saare  MUs clear kardo..
SmileSmile

Pls update soon...NOT after two days..AngryAngry....ab aur mat tadpayiye...jaldi se jaldi update de dijiye.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

exactly my feared u penned down here.
first no more mus , second  that sameera agar maan bhi soche I love bolne ko toh brij ke  sword se uski toh mein.
sach mein mujhe daar lag rah ahin at first I was excited to see the precap then I was thinking who said to whom .
hope it's between maaneet.
oh god.
muskan update next part.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Vaidhumommuskanp_BlackPearl_

Vaidhumom Goldie
Vaidhumom
Vaidhumom

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrithviSanyo1

But pls tell me...Does Maan know atleast now that its his Geet (I tried to read the last two paragraph again and again but no answer) or he is just kissing her thinking that he's kissing a fool LOL...He is having lot of illusions in his mind but still I didnt understand and dont want to trust this stupid Maan....Main bohuth confused hoon ConfusedConfusedConfused...Please dont mistake me, maybe I have asked an embarrassed question EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.

Precap is again prommissing...I am sure its Geet who is telling this...Maan is such a Dumbo...Ya phir Sameera says this to Maan??  AngryAngry  hein...yeh main kya soch rahi hoon?? ShockedShocked Muskan, I'll go mad till I read your next update... Ab aur koi zor ka jatka mat dena please Cryab  tho  saare  MUs clear kardo..
SmileSmile

Pls update soon...NOT after two days..AngryAngry....ab aur mat tadpayiye...jaldi se jaldi update de dijiye.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

first no more mus , second  that sameera agar maan bhi soche I love bolne ko toh brij ke  sword se uski toh mein.
sach mein mujhe daar lag rah ahin at first I was excited to see the precap then I was thinking who said to whom .
oh god.
muskan update next part.
Oops this dar ka bhootOuch...only Muskan can stop it

Rakhi...pls give me an answer dear...Did maan atleast understood that its his geet or he's simply kissing the lady who saved him?? Confused.

muskanp_BlackPearl_Krishna_Sourav

Krishna_Sourav
Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged

SmileSmile

oh god.
muskan update next part.

Rakhi...pls give me an answer dear...Did maan atleast understood that its his geet or he's simply kissing the lady who saved him?? Confused.

lakshmi well maan know the lady is his geet
see this para
Bahut hassi aa rahi hain.. he punched her face brutally swinging her neck now to face Maan.. his eyes widen in shock..pain .. angry, rage..fury.. she smiled looking at him.. smile to see him fine.. smile knowing that they are so dead now.. notorious smile..

from here maan know that lady is his geet

Vaidhumommuskanp_BlackPearl_

mamon.moon Senior Member
mamon.moon
mamon.moon

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:52am | IP Logged
very nice update. the action scene was superb and it is really well written. good to see they were suceeded to escape, now hope the rescue team will come soon. well ultimately maan was able to express himself through the kiss, and precap seems really intersting. continue soon.........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muskanp

dimpzz Goldie
dimpzz
dimpzz

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
OMG! tat was AWESOME!!
no one must have evr seen tat side of maan as it was his geet who was being hurt
loved the way he kicked everyone's @##
tat was just too good!
atleast they are safe now....especially geet
she went through sooooooooo much!
n who says i love you!?!?
maan!!?!?!?
hope so!
the update was mind blowing!
pls pls pls update the nxt part jaldi!!!

love
Navpreet

muskanp

Vaidhumom Goldie
Vaidhumom
Vaidhumom

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged

SmileSmile

oh god.
muskan update next part.

see this para
Bahut hassi aa rahi hain.. he punched her face brutally swinging her neck now to face Maan.. his eyes widen in shock..pain .. angry, rage..fury.. she smiled looking at him.. smile to see him fine.. smile knowing that they are so dead now.. notorious smile..

Thanks Dear Smile

muskanp_BlackPearl_Krishna_Sourav

reea88 Goldie
reea88
reea88

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged
u r just outstanding.. brilliant..writer.. hats off u...

muskanp

Krishna_Sourav
Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged

SmileSmile

oh god.
muskan update next part.

see this para

Thanks Dear Smile

welcome dearHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muskanp_BlackPearl_

Go to top