archana varsha crossed all limits today !!!!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
wat right archana has to demand divorce from madhuri ???

isnt she satisfied by playing with shravani's life

now she is playing with madhuri's life

& the way varsha abused madhuri was too much ..... she called her bajaaru .... money minded & wat not ............
does she have any sharam about herself ..... the way she has spoiled satish & bhavana's life ....... !!!!

varsha jaisi aurat ko dhakke maarke aur laath maarke ghar ke bahar fek dena chahiye

i just wish bhavana doesnt keep quiet this time !!!!!!!!
Haven't seen the epi yet.... but I don't get one thing.... how will Madhuri's divorce help Vaishu? Surely she is not planning to go back to Dharmesh? Then why does it matter that he is divorced or married? Is it for the child? The child was conceived when Dharmesh was married to Madhuri, so from an illegal relationship, nothing can be done about that now.... unless they are planning to show that they get Dharmesh divorced and remarried to Vaishu, but then Dharmesh will have the right to stay with Vaishu and his child, is that what these crazy people want? Anyway Dharmesh has run away, Vaishu should get on with her life and try to make plans on how to bring up her child as a single mother, why this tension about Dharmesh's divorce?
archana proved today that she is Maha-Selfish, and W*H will madhuri's divorce achieve ðŸ˜•

I cant believe archana still believes that vaishali and dharmesh can get back together, she seems to have zero moral values.. ðŸ˜²

that sister argument was just soo hilarious, everyone was running their own agenda, when the real culprit dharmesh is scott free ðŸ˜†

gosh Archana proved today that education does make a difference, she is just such an airhead ðŸ˜¡
varsha in my opinion the most irritating buerocrat I have ever seen. If she calls madhuri bajaru then she is maha-bajaru. she had relationship with another man who was married and she left home too.
archana is much more chalaak than manjusha
archana has completely brainwashed madhuri

her startegy now is that if her sister cannot get the status of a wife then even madhuri shudnt get it

as it is archana is expert in snatching other womens' wife status by making them so much weak emotionally that they give up their husbands under frustration

1st she successfully experimented on shravani & now she is using that fool proof plan on madhuri also
Archana demanded nothing from Madhuri, it is Madhuri's choice to divorce Dharmesh. Archana is being a supportive friend and did the right thing by defending Madhuri to her very rude sisters. Archana is right, Madhuri was wronged just as much as Vaishali but unfortunately her sisters are too selfish to see that

Dont use such words and language...it doesnt go well with the code of conduct...

Closed