Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

copy karte pakde jao toh trustees ko bulao..lolz..

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
k......so its back to college......i liked d epi...

..esp the coll part....Cheater

Tracker n her writer....dt ws hilarious....ROTFL

Ekta mein safalta.......United we stand...LOLLOLLOL....... :

but the best part ws Abhay standin fr Pia...Blow Kiss..i so liked hw he dealt wid d situation..he convinced Miss pronita to kinda mellow down n think agn calmly about her student pia n not to rush to conclusion....i liked hw miss Pronita aftr realization supported Pia...Thumbs Up

n dn evn meesha...angad ..n some others stood fr her n refused to continue wid d exams till pia ws declared innocent...Big smile
Big smile
hilarious bit ws wen Tracker stood to support pia n tare her paper n Miss pronita ws like tumhara papaer phadke bhi kuch fayda nahi..ROTFL..

wer ws Kabir...I Dunno...???...may b in sum other Exam hall...LOL

the entire scene reminded me of my school n coll days......how i miss dos days sooo badly...

nyway....

Chand miyan akal se kaam liya karo.......dekho tumhari bevakufi ki awajah se Sidd phir se jeet gaya...

n I did'nt know dey call trustees to decide on defaulters/blacklists durin exams..dat too fr mid terms...Huh? 2

..in my school n coll i hd seen only profs n princy decidin on dt....LOL

Yeh Raaste hai Vampires ke...:

I liked Abhay n Sidd convo......esp d flashbk...wer dey showed maithilli in d burning cottage while both Bros tryin to save her...d best part was dt wen Sidd too fell lk Abhayedra ...abhay ws lk Bhaiiiiiiii...Screamer.....he ws actually worried fr both Maithilli n Siddhant ......dis agn proves d love both brothers have for each other..SmileSmileSmile...

Sidd " i just need girls for bite"..LOL..:
Pia is doin d same mistake agn by goin fr Dinner wid Sidd....  1 mre she thanked Sidd but der ws no scene of Pia thanking Abhay.........i hope v get dat 1 too....Smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

t930mitumiPriyaThakurravenheartAnuPurvamechantefillekaushiki9--sumana13--Ritzie-rupa-pyar-ishk

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
ROFLROFL Trustee ko or koi kaam nhi hoga

maine to apne cllg k trustees ko 1 hi baar dekha tha cllg ki meeting m that too after so much mess due to 1 week long strikeROFL

bt ye trutee to isi wait m rehte h ki kab hame bulaya jaaye.....

stopping my bak bak

nice post Adits :)

Edited by kaushiki9 - 17 March 2011 at 11:26am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

t930Pari-Gupta--sumana13--Ritzieadits7

mansim Senior Member
mansim
mansim

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
loved your postWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adits7

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Arre trustee ki good intentions doubt mat karo, please.ROFL

Remember he said that education ky liye donation toh koi bhi de sakta hai. Par time? Time ek bhali atma hi de sakti haiROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

t930kaushiki9--sumana13--adits7

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Loved ur post . Every scene was good today .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--adits7

MyArchangel IF-Dazzler
MyArchangel
MyArchangel

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Exactly trustees ko aur kaam nahi hai kya mid terms cheetings pe decision le rahe hai LOL and the whole epi was jst awesum..

--sumana13--adits7

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
good post Aditi, same here in my college the training officer is the main decision maker, occassionally the Dean makes his presence felt....... he has the last word..... yehan to princi + so many trustees= wasting time over a trivial issue...... silly yaar 

kaushiki9adits7

ravenheart IF-Dazzler
ravenheart
ravenheart

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged

Yeah, so much hungama for finding a chit.  If the professor is sure that the student has not copied, he/she does't have to bring it to the principal's notice. Forget trustee's attention.  It is the first time i am also seeing that if you are unable to write due to some reason, you get permission for someone else to write on behalf of you. Illogical.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adits7

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index