Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MSK wants Maneet baby to cheer up Geet :O

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
[CRYPT]
Dev self thot... bro is not ready to listen to me.. he has no idea what repercussions removing baby stuff will have..!! Dev decides to talk to Dadi..n calls her..!! Geet being checked by Doc..!! Dadi asks..why did he do like this? Dev says..may be he thinks Geet will forget about baby... but this can have reverse effect...! I tried to talk to him..but he isnt listening to me..!! Dadi advises Dev to stay out of Maneet issues...Dev agrees! Dadi holding Geet as they return... Geet goes up to rest ! She enters baby room n its vacant...! Dadi n MSK are face to face outside baby room..!! Geet wonders wheres baby stuff?? Geet calls MSK....who goes in..tentatively! Geet says..look baby stuff aint here! MSK says.. i got it all packed n shifted to store room.. Geet horrified...n says..why?? MSK says..these stuff will remind u of past.. how long will u live with memory?? Geet accept the reality...n the reality is... our baby is no more..!! Geet shattered..n looks on hurt at MSK  n removes his hand from her shoulder n says...u have probs with baby memory as well?? memory are all i have...n leaves hurt..

[/CRYPT]

[CRYPT]

MSK turns to leave n sees Dadi n Dev are standing  n Dev says..i feared this only..that Geet mite get angry on u..!! MSK says..told u before dare u talk about Geet to me... she loves me..n she has rite to be upset wit me..!! she is hurt wit me..i know how to appease her..i dun need ur opinion..understand? Dadi tells Dev ..dun take MSKs words to heart.... Dev says no way.. he is my big bro..n situation is such..!! Further its my mistake ..i shouldnt have said anything... but maybe he is not understanding that i dun wish to interfere....!! All i want is Maneet happiness...

[/CRYPT]

[CRYPT]
Nitya standing in the canteen of the office n wonders why Arjun called me here..n Sangram says..so i was rite..that if Arjun calls u will come running..!! Nitya annoyed n turns to leave n Sangram says..listen its for our common good... i know u like Arjun n i like Anne..!! I know u doubt .. Nitya says..about Anne-Arjun?? Sangram says...want to extend hand of friendship so u get Arjun n i get Anne..!! 

Its nite n MSK comes to his room n sees Geet sitting in tears n hurt..!  As MSK comes forward.. Geet gets up n goes to adjacent room n about to close door when MSK says..u angry..then shout on me.. but i m doing this for u...!! I cant see u tearing up on baby memory.. all the time! I know our baby means the world to u..but truth is ..he is no more.. amidst us.... !! Geet u remember baby its fine.. but i m worried that u have made baby memory ur pain... n seeing ur pain..i tried to take baby memory out of th room not our life! Pls. understand me..! Geet says..that baby was my life.. MSK says..but our baby isnt in this world...!! Geet says..dun wanna talk on this..!! Geet turns n sees MSK holding toy baby n holding ear to say sorry!! Geet comes n lies on bed... on other side..!!  MSK looks on sadly! 
[/CRYPT]

[CRYPT]
Its morning n Geet gets up n turns n sees  MSK is not there..!! Geet asks Nacool wheres MSK... Nacool says..at office..! Geet says..so early?? Suddenly Geet notices a note is kept under  baby toy..!! Geet reading a note from MSK which reads... I m sorry Geet.. please forgive me..if i knew that removing those stuff will hurt u ..i wont have done that..it was a mistake..forgive me..!! Geet smiles amidst tears..Geet says.. i m not angry.. just disappointed that u wuld take away my babys memory like this..!  Geet clings on to toy baby! 

Nitya lost in thots of sangrams offer..! Nitya wonders that ..Arjun always cared for me.. done so much.. if he doesnt feel anything then he wont have done so much!! But need to hear from Arjuns mouth..!! Romeo comes and says..hi to nitya..!! Nitya says.. if someone cant express their feelings what wuld u do?? Romeo says.. say i luv u ..!! Romeo thinks Nitya to tell to him
[/CRYPT]

[CRYPT]
MSK discussing work on site n suddenly recollects Geets reactions to him removing the baby stuff.. Geet being angry on him!! MSK self thot... have never seen Geet so upset with me.. how to tell her to move ahead in our life... in that future life which will have me..her n our baby..!! yes ..our baby.. Geet n mine baby! MSK decides to call Geet n then stops n says..will give her surprise

-END-
[/CRYPT]

[CRYPT]
Precap --- Nitya tells Anne that u should think about Sangram seriously... Anne says why?? Nitya says..coz that day u told about being in luv with someone else.. i think that other person doesnt luv u so much..!! Anne stares..! 

[/CRYPT]

Edited by Armu4eva - 17 March 2011 at 10:33am

The following 91 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10geetha0803akr_jhlstka28Jaipricheema_rasmi123nachupreetee14hard_rock99Darkangel_MoMobhakbhartifanJaanbuntyHema_MoptimismtruthtellerSayiaavantika_singhsupriarajanirchandranMs-Min-HoHADmishtifatim30indiegirlbhakti2m-g19huny.thebestMounchyMallu_galmy_viewbahanebvs7691lodysvijaya77maan-and-geeteminentDhara_sneha2005soni-zeebd670816ArwenishKinshukKiDewaniputhNewdimeevasumiIndigoBluesmacho_muffinTSharanPreethi-PremiKyunkiImafanAngadzgirlninandpunjabi.princes-TeriMalang-modishhmaankigeet4evermaansaGeekgodSweetSammyDilsayroseinbloomSabmeratu.SaynaFMsun-naaaaaaaaaAbsoluvsonia_koolkhan..Gurti-Kash..Kash-Gurti-VisuSahSahmd410swan2049erFan-Rema-monikasethpreethiFallen AngelBul3-Priti11-suk19shaliniasthat_areebtinsel-Mayu--Mrs.MSK--LetItGo-Giraffidaea2zahidibelieveinpinkSecretKhabri420blackb28undisclosed

..Gurti-Kash.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Gurti-Kash..
..Gurti-Kash..

Thankss TanuHug

From
Sofiya
Kirti
Param
Reema
Thush
Veronika
Bubbly
Shalini
Azi
Sangs
Muskaan
Hina
Sanya
Mouli
Salma
Dimple
Parisa
Shreya
Nehara
Deepthi
Sara
Muffin
Pinku
Mishty
Dewdroped

Edited by ..Gurti-Kash.. - 17 March 2011 at 10:10am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

neena1Armu4evaMounchymacho_muffinSweetSammyshaliniasthasun-naaaaaaaaaAbsoluvAmoureuxKash-Gurti-Visu-Mrs.MSK-blackb28

shaliniastha IF-Sizzlerz
shaliniastha
shaliniastha

thanks to all my countdown friends

Kirji
Simona
Veronika
Reema
Sangi
Sofiya
Nehara
Azmatazz
Deepi
Muskaan
Dewdropped
Absoluv
Salma
Thush
Bubbly
simran
mouli

Edited by shaliniastha - 17 March 2011 at 10:01am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaSweetSammy-Sangs-macho_muffinsun-naaaaaaaaaAbsoluvAmoureux..Gurti-Kash..Kash-Gurti-Visu-Mrs.MSK-blackb28

-Mrs.MSK- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.MSK-
-Mrs.MSK-

Thanks Tanu Hug

Love from All my Crazy Buddies :)
my doc ReemaLOL
Sofiya 
simona
Kirti
Hina
Veronika
Absoluv
Shalini
Salma
Azi
Prema
Mishty
sangi
Deepthi
Dewdroped
Parisa
Nehara
Black
Muskaan
Mouly 
Pinku

i Think i dint miss anyone if soo let me know Smile

Edited by --Thush-- - 17 March 2011 at 10:02am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

hirajharshijiArmu4evaMounchy-Sangs-SweetSammymacho_muffinsun-naaaaaaaaashaliniasthaAbsoluvAmoureux..Gurti-Kash..Kash-Gurti-Visublackb28

SweetSammy IF-Rockerz
SweetSammy
SweetSammy

Thank you Tanu....Smile

Edited by sweetsammo - 17 March 2011 at 10:01am

asmi123Armu4eva-Sangs-macho_muffinsun-naaaaaaaaashaliniasthaAbsoluvAmoureuxKash-Gurti-Visu-Mrs.MSK-blackb28

sun-naaaaaaaaa IF-Sizzlerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaMounchymacho_muffinSweetSammy-Sangs-shaliniasthaAbsoluvAmoureux..Gurti-Kash..Kash-Gurti-Visu-Mrs.MSK-blackb28

dd.cool Senior Member
dd.cool
dd.cool

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged

Thanks for the update… Appreciate it very much

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123Armu4evamacho_muffinSweetSammyAmoureuxKash-Gurti-Visu-Mrs.MSK-blackb28

Kash-Gurti-Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Kash-Gurti-Visu
Kash-Gurti-Visu

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Thanks TanuHug

From
Sofiya
Simona
Thush
Reema
Mouli
Azi
param
Pinku
Salma
Sangs
Deepti
Dewerodpz
Shalini
Muskaa
Misthy
Muffin
Kirti
Bubbly
Sanya
Sherya
Parisa
Nehara

Edited by Kash-fanforever - 17 March 2011 at 10:10am

Armu4evaMounchymacho_muffinSweetSammyshaliniasthasun-naaaaaaaaaAbsoluvAmoureux..Gurti-Kash..-Mrs.MSK-blackb28

Go to top