Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Sometimes I fail to undersand Geet Fans!!!

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Reaction on recent articles!!!

I wonder how these things leak out, is it to frustrate the viewers on purpose!  Again each to our own na!  Please don't react, someone is out to frustrate us and if we react they achieve their mission!  Why give them importance in life!

We have to take things as they come!

Mahesh babua is good with his passionate tracks, this only means lots of romance, but they have to build up the climax for the hype na!

MSK can't just jump on his wife and say let's CON, he has to go nice and slow and patao and then we might see action!  Frankly I dont care for CON, but u all get my point right! 

Passion at its best after separation!😳

Toh chill karo yaar!

Also remember the great hindi serial formula:

Happiness and celebrations in hindi serials = disaster

Sadness and separation = Passion, love and romance

Just think of this guys...MSK taking his Geet out in frustration and they outside and Muh phulla phulli and it starts to rain, Geet is outside enjoying and wearing a very sexy sexy sari and MSK comes behind her and hold her in his arms and she melts and they start to dance away and he carries her inside and its just the start! 🀣🀣U see Star One has to answer back to tip tip barsa na!  They have to its an open challenge to them, now its all about ego!!!!πŸ˜†

Another scene here!

This is how I see it all coming back and its totally a serial track!  So we have  tabela and Star One's vow to beat ZEE TV's tap tap, u see at time ego does win!😳 Babji, don't make me a liar!

Let's relive the scene from HP where MSK saves Geet from getting killed! Geet is in pain and hurt na, where does he take her in tabela right!  Geet is bleeding MSK takes his shirt off and heals Geets wounds na!  OK my point is Geet is yet hurt again, but not the same wounds this time and this time MSK is no stranger, he is her husband na!  Yes he will heal her wounds again in the tabela and hopefully we get a full on rain dance and some sexual healing here!

Edited by 49erFan - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sometimes or all the times? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ... Wait for deluge of  Hate Geet posts ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I know Daaku....its quite frustrating I tell u!  πŸ˜’
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i agree wid u completely dat separation brings in intensity and passion wat we all r screaming for but why to incorporate dev forgiving part into it.........

dev is a sinner and if victim herself will forgive den why was dere all dis fight 4 justice??????????
dats d only point bothering us................i really hope dat cv's wont do such a thing and we get to see a diff. scenario rather den wat is mentioned in article.........

i agree ppl over here are really impatient an article pops out these ppl bubble out and cv's confused somany times they had to change the track for ppl but always ppl bash them can't they let cv's give us best instead ppl demand .
so chillax good days will come
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I just HATE the DEV part of the track itz sooooooo yuck!
Want him out ASAP!
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: 49erFan

Reaction on recent articles!!!

I wonder how these things leak out, is it to frustrate the viewers on purpose!  Again each to our own na!  Please don't react, someone is out to frustrate us and if we react they achieve their mission!  Why give them importance in life!

We have to take things as they come!

Mahesh babua is good with his passionate tracks, this only means lots of romance, but they have to build up the climax for the hype na!

MSK can't just jump on his wife and say let's CON, he has to go nice and slow and patao and then we might see action!  Frankly I dont care for CON, but u all get my point right! 

Passion at its best after separation!😳

Toh chill karo yaar!

Also remember the great hindi serial formula:

Happiness and celebrations in hindi serials = disaster

Sadness and separation = Passion, love and romance

Just think of this guys...MSK taking his Geet out in frustration and they outside and Muh phulla phulli and it starts to rain, Geet is outside enjoying and wearing a very sexy sexy sari and MSK comes behind her and hold her in his arms and she melts and they start to dance away and he carries her inside and its just the start! 🀣🀣U see Star One has to answer back to tip tip barsa na!  They have to its an open challenge to them, now its all about ego!!!!πŸ˜†

Well said dearπŸ‘πŸΌ..need some POSITIVITY to float around the forum...the 2 articles have let loose a wave of sadness....
PGirn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE ur post!...
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
How can a show run on how u envisage the story to be ...isnt it the creatives vision ....if u r a true so called fan then u'll stick thru thick n thin and if u r watching it for content and are not getting it u'll shift ....whats this abt tantrum throwing to see what u want ........i am totally against this on demand service ...plus why this bait of romantic stuff to put up with whatever track ....cause till where i have followed the show neither was a track given full justice nor was the so called romance that followed worth it ...so why not just see whats being shown ......or else change channelsπŸ˜†
Edited by rdfan - 13 years ago
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I already failed to believe anything in that article was true. The only thing they got right is what we've already seeen! LOL!

So .. chillaxx guys .. and even if they have a little tiff .. it'll only lead to a better reunion! :)

Thanx for this post! People have already started to bash .. so this was like a breath of fresh air.

Z