Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu-17th.March'11-Update (Page 8)

set_raj IF-Sizzlerz
set_raj
set_raj

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chipak

Thanku RBG for the wonderful update....your inbetween comments make it much so much fun..

Ahh Rads is not giving nay chance to basanta who is trying hard to woo his lady love..no hand shara, no picking up in godi, no ointment lagan..to kya kere bichare laloo kumar ko dairi hi churani padiWink ....haila yeh kya and soon our Dev hero ke sapne dher hone wale haiOuch

manasram family is always fun to read/see- Chenu is best and the mother daughter duo is gone case though i like themBig smile  but RP is total pagal khana... Dev is the only person working there..

In the end great songs..Tum rootho na haseena, Pyaar deewana hota hai...soon he will sing..yeh kys hua, kab hua, kaise hua, koi na poocho..hmmm i hate tears phuljahri...ok then TC!!

SBG you are most welcome...added tadka...ka swad alag hota hai naa...

She will get the shock of lifetime when she come to know that this Laloo kumar is none other his bachpan ka PatiDev..LOLLOL..she will dance balle balle bhangra ghunghroo daal kar..LOLLOL

Mansaram and Chhenu are saviours of CHulbuli Rads...whereas Maa-beti ki jodi is Chawanni kam..i mean top floor is empty...but its better to watch them than Pure Madcap RP family...except Dev and Dai Ambaa....others are pure dumbs...LOL

Ohh SBG when I saw Tension kumari is tensed and ignoring her Chhaila Babu..tht song came in my mind..tum rootho na haseena...and finally Dev's behaviour in the end, his firmness and mad abt Tension kumari....tht real Gem of Kishore-Rajesh-RD...came into my mind instantly..Mad Love..Big smile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chipak

set_raj IF-Sizzlerz
set_raj
set_raj

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusha34

Thank you for the  Lovely update Raj as usual i liked your comments
You are most welcome Anusha....Smile
set_raj IF-Sizzlerz
set_raj
set_raj

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radev_fan

Thanks for the update Raj bhaiyya ..excellent episode today ..loved the RaDev scenes 
You are most welcome Heena jee......yes it was an very good episode..RaDev scenes were best...esp tht pani puri scene...Smile
set_raj IF-Sizzlerz
set_raj
set_raj

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pg17

lol i cant stop laughing at your comments .. u rock the updates!
SmileThanks a lot for your compliment...
Roshini1494 IF-Stunnerz
Roshini1494
Roshini1494

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
thanx for the lovely episode........

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index