bye bye vee--ya :D

Posted: 13 years ago
OMG!!! What a turn... Cvs are actually reading stuff here and copying it!!!! LOLLLL

😆
Some were still thinking that baby could be of veer's but now lallalallala...

Ab aaayega tappu ka bhanda faaash and tht also from Ichcha.. Yayyyyyy!! Ditto what we wanted
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 tata cherio....dont want 2 c u again..🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by farah007

OMG!!! What a turn... Cvs are actually reading stuff here and copying it!!!! LOLLLL

😆
Some were still thinking that baby could be of veer's but now lallalallala...

Ab aaayega tappu ka bhanda faaash and tht also from Ichcha.. Yayyyyyy!! Ditto what we wanted

🥳

wud love to see taps trying her nautanki to get out of this situation... Ichcha shud show Veer the reports ... immedietly he will guess that Taps is making a fool of him n his family... not that she needed to try hard...😆 😆  phir toh taps ko ram hi raakhe...🤣
i never loose hope😊.i know veeya is over but i am still hoping it is veeya's baby😳
maybe the reports have been changed and veer has no problem.ichcha has not concieved because sanchi can't make her preggy.and the bundelas come to know of this after tapu is thrown out both the houses.i'll restart watching the show if this happens.
Edited by Prithika_C - 13 years ago
Yayyyyyy!!! Cheee Cheee tappu... Despite u know its rat kid still u call it veer.. Tsk tsk tsk..
hahahaha still keeping hope.. LOLLLLLL
Originally posted by farah007

hahahaha still keeping hope.. LOLLLLLL

veer became impotent soon after making evil tappy pregnant, new research😉🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
umeed par duniya kayam hai😳
Originally posted by cjs369

wud love to see taps trying her nautanki to get out of this situation... Ichcha shud show Veer the reports ... immedietly he will guess that Taps is making a fool of him n his family... not that she needed to try hard...😆 😆  phir toh taps ko ram hi raakhe...🤣

i hope better sense shud prevail on ichcha to stop the fraud of evil tapasya n show those reprts 2 veer..hiding a problem is never a good solution, iss baath par kya  ek poll ho jaye😉😳😃