Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

this was the one of the best flash back (Page 3)

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by matwamango

Just shows how selfish Sid's always been from Day one. Yeah he died for Maithali but where was his love for his brother. Sorry Blood should be thicker than water. Sid is awesome as a character well as a vampire with no soul. But even as a human he lacked a soul. Abhay loved his brother and Maithali. He will always be greatness compared to any humans/vampires for his purity and for his empathy. Abhay screaming for Maithali and Sid really made my eyes water. I'm glad we got to see a flashback of Sid's because now we all get a feel for who Sid was and why as a vampire the dude has so much hatred for the brother he claimed to be so close to back in the day

i completely agree with you....sid was never a good brother....my heart pour out for abhayendra when he was shouting "bhai...bhai"...this showed how much he loved his brother....he adore and respect him....

yup blood should be thicker than water...and brotherhood bond should always be stronger that no women can break it or enemies can break it......but than sid proved it all wrong even when he is a human.....

the whole fire scenes...abhay's screaming for his bhai and maithilli really melted by heart...in the end he was the one who lost both the person whom he loves the most.....

my sympathies are with abhayendra/abhay....never with siddharth....he is heartless even when he is a human...he is heartless even now.....but still i love him...he charm us yaar...

i hope the brotherhood comes back....and we get to see abhay calling siddharth "bhai"...once again...i am sure one day sid will live up to his expectations

but when sid driving the car....called out maithilli's name...i could feel the pain in his eyes...he really loved maithilli very much....for 200 years...he has been suffering too because of her....he showed everyone that he is lively...but then he is such a lonely person/vampire.....but then its his mistake that he couldn't that the women he loves doesn't belongs to him in anyways

Mrs.Jaysean Goldie
Mrs.Jaysean
Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Abhay was a good brother, but Sid was just selfish.
tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
we dont know the whole thing plus sid dint want abhay to die for sure ,he just wanted to get maithili,then y does he always say maithili seperated us ,y?why does nt he blame abhay for anything .abhay is good we all know ,sid is negative but yet i presume there is lots that we dont know ,sid is little satka hua yaarLOL
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

we dont know the whole thing plus sid dint want abhay to die for sure ,he just wanted to get maithili,then y does he always say maithili seperated us ,y?why does nt he blame abhay for anything .abhay is good we all know ,sid is negative but yet i presume there is lots that we dont know ,sid is little satka hua yaarLOL

i agree....we don't even know how sid turns into a vampire.....

and what was that to maithilli "tum kyon mujhse milne nahin aati ho maithilli...tum jaanti ho main tumse kitna pyar karta hoon"....what was that.....why maithilli needs to see him when actually she is in love with abhayendra....

was maithilli two timing both bros....

katherine two-timed both bros...but she revealed that she only loved stefan....

so i guess its the same here.....maithilli might two-timed both bros...but she loves only abhayendra....and she realised that.....i hope what i think doesn't come out true...

there are so many questions but there is no answer even for one.....
safeplacetoland IF-Stunnerz
safeplacetoland
safeplacetoland

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Does it make sense that Sid would be able to get Maithili by telling on Abhay and her? For pete's sake! They are BROTHERS--->> same heritage. It's not like if Abhay can't be with her, the king would allow Sid to! :/

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Angel

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Untamed-

Does it make sense that Sid would be able to get Maithili by telling on Abhay and her? For pete's sake! They are BROTHERS--->> same heritage. It's not like if Abhay can't be with her, the king would allow Sid to! :/
no it so does not make any sense and the fact that the CVs are trying to make look like it does make it even more senseless then it's already is.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index