Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Just shows how selfish Sid's always been from Day one. Yeah he died for Maithali but where was his love for his brother. Sorry Blood should be thicker than water. Sid is awesome as a character well as a vampire with no soul. But even as a human he lacked a soul. Abhay loved his brother and Maithali. He will always be greatness compared to any humans/vampires for his purity and for his empathy. Abhay screaming for Maithali and Sid really made my eyes water. I'm glad we got to see a flashback of Sid's because now we all get a feel for who Sid was and why as a vampire the dude has so much hatred for the brother he claimed to be so close to back in the day
koyal-kajal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: matwamango

Just shows how selfish Sid's always been from Day one. Yeah he died for Maithali but where was his love for his brother. Sorry Blood should be thicker than water. Sid is awesome as a character well as a vampire with no soul. But even as a human he lacked a soul. Abhay loved his brother and Maithali. He will always be greatness compared to any humans/vampires for his purity and for his empathy. Abhay screaming for Maithali and Sid really made my eyes water. I'm glad we got to see a flashback of Sid's because now we all get a feel for who Sid was and why as a vampire the dude has so much hatred for the brother he claimed to be so close to back in the day

true ....... abhay seems more pure than sid ........ i am really confused did sid love abhay before metz came in their lives
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: koyal-kajal

true ....... abhay seems more pure than sid ........ i am really confused did sid love abhay before metz came in their lives

I don't think so like Metz said to Sid. A real brother would vener backstab his brother by trying to steal the woman he loves. At least in the Vampire Diaries Stefan and Damon loved one another. Katherine was playing them both so U understand their bond was great no such jealousy there until their after their deaths. While here Maithali didn't cheat as far as we know so the bond had to be weak for Sid to easily beatray his bro
koyal-kajal thumbnail

I don't think so like Metz said to Sid. A real brother would vener backstab his brother by trying to steal the woman he loves. At least in the Vampire Diaries Stefan and Damon loved one another. Katherine was playing them both so U understand their bond was great no such jealousy there until their after their deaths. While here Maithali didn't cheat as far as we know so the bond had to be weak for Sid to easily beatray his bro

how true ......i dont know what was the sad story or past is... that siddhanth karnick said in his interview that once we viewers know it we
 will sympathize for sid

Edited by koyal-kajal - 13 years ago
matwamango thumbnail
Only time will tell if we sympathize for Sid coz right now my sympathies only lie with Abhay. He lost out on a brother and his love. While Sid only lost out on a woman who was never his to begin with in the first place. Any way i'm sure Sid will make an impact when he becomes a human again. Coz Abhay though a vampire is human where it counts even more than a normal human.
kriti1234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: koyal-kajal

the fb was so awesome loved the way abhay was saying " bhai" bhai .......... he really loved sid but sid he was more intrested in maithili couldnt he hear his little brother calling him ........ where is his heart 

I agree.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

i completely agree with you....sid was never a good brother....my heart pour out for abhayendra when he was shouting "bhai...bhai"...this showed how much he loved his brother....he adore and respect him....

yup blood should be thicker than water...and brotherhood bond should always be stronger that no women can break it or enemies can break it......but than sid proved it all wrong even when he is a human.....

the whole fire scenes...abhay's screaming for his bhai and maithilli really melted by heart...in the end he was the one who lost both the person whom he loves the most.....

my sympathies are with abhayendra/abhay....never with siddharth....he is heartless even when he is a human...he is heartless even now.....but still i love him...he charm us yaar...

i hope the brotherhood comes back....and we get to see abhay calling siddharth "bhai"...once again...i am sure one day sid will live up to his expectations

but when sid driving the car....called out maithilli's name...i could feel the pain in his eyes...he really loved maithilli very much....for 200 years...he has been suffering too because of her....he showed everyone that he is lively...but then he is such a lonely person/vampire.....but then its his mistake that he couldn't that the women he loves doesn't belongs to him in anyways

Mrs.Jaysean thumbnail
Abhay was a good brother, but Sid was just selfish.
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
we dont know the whole thing plus sid dint want abhay to die for sure ,he just wanted to get maithili,then y does he always say maithili seperated us ,y?why does nt he blame abhay for anything .abhay is good we all know ,sid is negative but yet i presume there is lots that we dont know ,sid is little satka hua yaar😆
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: tanvismile

we dont know the whole thing plus sid dint want abhay to die for sure ,he just wanted to get maithili,then y does he always say maithili seperated us ,y?why does nt he blame abhay for anything .abhay is good we all know ,sid is negative but yet i presume there is lots that we dont know ,sid is little satka hua yaar😆

i agree....we don't even know how sid turns into a vampire.....

and what was that to maithilli "tum kyon mujhse milne nahin aati ho maithilli...tum jaanti ho main tumse kitna pyar karta hoon"....what was that.....why maithilli needs to see him when actually she is in love with abhayendra....

was maithilli two timing both bros....

katherine two-timed both bros...but she revealed that she only loved stefan....

so i guess its the same here.....maithilli might two-timed both bros...but she loves only abhayendra....and she realised that.....i hope what i think doesn't come out true...

there are so many questions but there is no answer even for one.....