Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

this was the one of the best flash back (Page 2)

Pari-Gupta IF-Dazzler
Pari-Gupta
Pari-Gupta

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

i think sid planned all that and told everything to metz father he never loved abhay but we can see love for sid in abhay's eyes

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

koyal-kajalOtakuGirl-Debo

koyal-kajal Goldie
koyal-kajal
koyal-kajal

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari_smart

i think sid planned all that and told everything to metz father he never loved abhay but we can see love for sid in abhay's eyes

yes but when i watched the video again i felt like he was saying " nahi abhayyyyyy" in the second time

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OtakuGirl-Debo

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Just shows how selfish Sid's always been from Day one. Yeah he died for Maithali but where was his love for his brother. Sorry Blood should be thicker than water. Sid is awesome as a character well as a vampire with no soul. But even as a human he lacked a soul. Abhay loved his brother and Maithali. He will always be greatness compared to any humans/vampires for his purity and for his empathy. Abhay screaming for Maithali and Sid really made my eyes water. I'm glad we got to see a flashback of Sid's because now we all get a feel for who Sid was and why as a vampire the dude has so much hatred for the brother he claimed to be so close to back in the day

koyal-kajal Goldie
koyal-kajal
koyal-kajal

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by matwamango

Just shows how selfish Sid's always been from Day one. Yeah he died for Maithali but where was his love for his brother. Sorry Blood should be thicker than water. Sid is awesome as a character well as a vampire with no soul. But even as a human he lacked a soul. Abhay loved his brother and Maithali. He will always be greatness compared to any humans/vampires for his purity and for his empathy. Abhay screaming for Maithali and Sid really made my eyes water. I'm glad we got to see a flashback of Sid's because now we all get a feel for who Sid was and why as a vampire the dude has so much hatred for the brother he claimed to be so close to back in the day

true ....... abhay seems more pure than sid ........ i am really confused did sid love abhay before metz came in their lives

OtakuGirl-Debomatwamango

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koyal-kajal

true ....... abhay seems more pure than sid ........ i am really confused did sid love abhay before metz came in their lives
I don't think so like Metz said to Sid. A real brother would vener backstab his brother by trying to steal the woman he loves. At least in the Vampire Diaries Stefan and Damon loved one another. Katherine was playing them both so U understand their bond was great no such jealousy there until their after their deaths. While here Maithali didn't cheat as far as we know so the bond had to be weak for Sid to easily beatray his bro

koyal-kajal Goldie
koyal-kajal
koyal-kajal

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

I don't think so like Metz said to Sid. A real brother would vener backstab his brother by trying to steal the woman he loves. At least in the Vampire Diaries Stefan and Damon loved one another. Katherine was playing them both so U understand their bond was great no such jealousy there until their after their deaths. While here Maithali didn't cheat as far as we know so the bond had to be weak for Sid to easily beatray his bro
how true ......i dont know what was the sad story or past is... that siddhanth karnick said in his interview that once we viewers know it we
 will sympathize for sid

Edited by koyal-kajal - 17 March 2011 at 12:53pm
matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Only time will tell if we sympathize for Sid coz right now my sympathies only lie with Abhay. He lost out on a brother and his love. While Sid only lost out on a woman who was never his to begin with in the first place. Any way i'm sure Sid will make an impact when he becomes a human again. Coz Abhay though a vampire is human where it counts even more than a normal human.
kriti1234 Groupbie
kriti1234
kriti1234

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged

the fb was so awesome loved the way abhay was saying " bhai" bhai .......... he really loved sid but sid he was more intrested in maithili couldnt he hear his little brother calling him ........ where is his heart 

I agree.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index