Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I LOVE YOU!!I LOVE YOU!! (Page 2)

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
it was one of the beest episode....

what really touched my heart is abhay's trust on piya....and abhayendra's love for his brother....

abhayendra really loved siddharth and maithilli equally....the way he shouted "bhai"....it was so painful....it would be painful even now for abhay to hate his bhai whom he loves...adores...and respect so much....i could see hatred in his eyes for sid....but there is love too....

abhayendra really loved his bhai alot....his bhai was a jerk before and a jerk even now...who is a self-obsessed man.....a women's love make him so weak that he could backstab his own brother who loves him so much....he gave punishment of hang for abhayendra when he was caught by the king.....what a disgusting brother

and maithilli was right...siddharth didn't know the true meaning of love....

but siddharth really loved maithilli.....if he never loved her...he would not have died to save her.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

zaina_abhay Senior Member
zaina_abhay
zaina_abhay

omg i dint watch the epi...surely my abhay would have rocked the epi.....................vivu such a darling soul i can never stop loving this guy....................he supported piya i knew he will never leave her alone suffer..........

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

MyArchangel IF-Dazzler
MyArchangel
MyArchangel

Originally posted by sanjna4

<font color="#9900FF" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2">yup it was awesome</font>
<font color="#9900FF" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2">today abhay rocked d show</font>
true darling.

--sunshine--

MyArchangel IF-Dazzler
MyArchangel
MyArchangel

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

it was one of the beest episode....

what really touched my heart is abhay's trust on piya....and abhayendra's love for his brother....

abhayendra really loved siddharth and maithilli equally....the way he shouted "bhai"....it was so painful....it would be painful even now for abhay to hate his bhai whom he loves...adores...and respect so much....i could see hatred in his eyes for sid....but there is love too....

abhayendra really loved his bhai alot....his bhai was a jerk before and a jerk even now...who is a self-obsessed man.....a women's love make him so weak that he could backstab his own brother who loves him so much....he gave punishment of hang for abhayendra when he was caught by the king.....what a disgusting brother

and maithilli was right...siddharth didn't know the true meaning of love....

but siddharth really loved maithilli.....if he never loved her...he would not have died to save her.....

god knws wats sids angle..i hate 2 c Abhay in so much pain..
MyArchangel IF-Dazzler
MyArchangel
MyArchangel

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zainaloveabhiya

omg i dint watch the epi...surely my abhay would have rocked the epi.....................vivu such a darling soul i can never stop loving this guy....................he supported piya i knew he will never leave her alone suffer..........
he is awesum..no doubt abt it..love him..
Mrs.Jaysean Goldie
Mrs.Jaysean
Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Abhay supporting Piya was just Dancing

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index