India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Kabaab mein handsome!!!

piya_111 Groupbie
piya_111
piya_111

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
When sid said this dialogue,i laughed so hard,that my mom came rushing from the kitchen to see what happened to me LOL Yaar sid is just amazing,the more i want to hate him,the more i fall for him...lagta hai casting director ne hum ladkiyon ki jaan lene ka pura plan banaya hai...these brothers will take away our soul with them,one by his killer looks and the second by his wittiness Embarrassed although i know we r supposed to hate sid but his dialogues are amazing and aaj to usne naachke bhi dikhaya balle balle   [:D/] god he is mind blowing!!! Kabab mein handsome kahi kaa ROFL

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

t930WiseGirlMaheen210Blossom10meawPari-Gupta--Janvie--Yukti_Ratzholickaushiki9Aanya.asena--sumana13--Ritziegarima22-sevenstreaks-

Yukti_Ratzholic IF-Rockerz
Yukti_Ratzholic
Yukti_Ratzholic

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Seriously I loved the way he said " KABAB ME HANDSOME..." Gosh his one-liners are freaking awesome...and then he was dancing LOL...He cracked me up...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

piya_111meaw--sumana13--

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
really yaar Sid's "kabab mein handsome" was the dialogue of the day.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

piya_111meaw

Pari-Gupta IF-Dazzler
Pari-Gupta
Pari-Gupta

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
sid stole the whole show with his 'kabab mein handsome' wala dialogue i m still laughing.LOL

Edited by pari_smart - 17 March 2011 at 12:01pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

t930piya_111meawdaisyluv

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Loved Sid's dialogue but still dislike him for separating Abhiya mission. Otherwise he is a superb character. Hopefully Abhay will man up and give us a hint of Brotherly love with a comeback

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

piya_111

daisyluv IF-Dazzler
daisyluv
daisyluv

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
same in vamp. diaries..when i first started watching it..i was like..am i supposed to hate damon??? b/c i love him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lo sid's character is based on damon....n i love sid now....love them...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

piya_111meaw

-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya_111

When sid said this dialogue,i laughed so hard,that my mom came rushing from the kitchen to see what happened to me LOL Yaar sid is just amazing,the more i want to hate him,the more i fall for him...lagta hai casting director ne hum ladkiyon ki jaan lene ka pura plan banaya hai...these brothers will take away our soul with them,one by his killer looks and the second by his wittiness Embarrassed although i know we r supposed to hate sid but his dialogues are amazing and aaj to usne naachke bhi dikhaya balle balle   [:D/] god he is mind blowing!!! Kabab mein handsome kahi kaa ROFL
I loved ur title to each n every word.Clap............Sid is too good...simply superb

piya_111

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
sid was the show stealer....with that "Kebab Mein Handsome"....dialogues....

you know what guys i should be hating him for what he have done to his own brother abhayendra because of his selfish love for maithilli.....and killing innocent girls lives...and also for playing with panchi's feelings.....

all he have in him his negative vibes...but i just can't hate him....just like what i feel for damon...i am feeling for siddharth...and the word is "DAY BY DAY I AM FALLING IN LOVE WITH HIM"

piya_111

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index