Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ff: love can change ur world(chapter- 14) (Page 2)

_SnowFlake_ IF-Rockerz
_SnowFlake_
_SnowFlake_

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged

wow sana ur ffShocked

it's very niceClap
i like the whole thing...plz continue it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sunshine--

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Res! OMFG you started a FF !! Shocked

-EDITED-

Wow .. WOW.. W-O-W! I love you, I effin love you! Yay, one more story I can safely get addicted to, knowing that the end will be happy! Big smile .. hopefully. It will be happy, right? Angry Ofcourse, it would be. Big smile

I feel sorry for Pia .. Sigh. Unhappy Attraction at first sight.. nice! Embarrassed 

Misha. LOL I love anything that has the mention of a 'Misha' in it .. Misha BETTER have a story of her own, and a guy opposite her, or I'm gonna KEEL you. Evil Smile

lmao, i cldnt stop my self from replying this..
misha better have her own story, orelse u know wht this kid will do u to sana..
leave the kid, ull have to deal with all of usLOL we will surely KEEEEEL youLOL
Misha. LOL I love anything that has the mention of a 'Misha' in it ..- ashu, ere moo ki baat cheen liWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Akankshaa.--sunshine--

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elizaa

Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Res! OMFG you started a FF !! Shocked

-EDITED-

Wow .. WOW.. W-O-W! I love you, I effin love you! Yay, one more story I can safely get addicted to, knowing that the end will be happy! Big smile .. hopefully. It will be happy, right? Angry Ofcourse, it would be. Big smile

I feel sorry for Pia .. Sigh. Unhappy Attraction at first sight.. nice! Embarrassed 

Misha. LOL I love anything that has the mention of a 'Misha' in it .. Misha BETTER have a story of her own, and a guy opposite her, or I'm gonna KEEL you. Evil Smile

lmao, i cldnt stop my self from replying this..
misha better have her own story, orelse u know wht this kid will do u to sana..
leave the kid, ull have to deal with all of usLOL we will surely KEEEEEL youLOL
Misha. LOL I love anything that has the mention of a 'Misha' in it ..- ashu, ere moo ki baat cheen liWink

I was told that I can 'sorta spam this post' .. so here I go. :P

Lmao.. me kid + you buddhi aatma. ROFL Yeah, Sana, she better have a guy opp her. :P

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Meeko--sunshine--

-CromulentHaze- IF-Stunnerz
-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
well done sanjana loved it keep it up!! and thanks for the pm!!

Edited by CT247 - 18 March 2011 at 10:30pm
kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
well done Sanjana ClapClapClap

i really liked ur FF.......

plss continue.......

--sunshine--

sonu.p Senior Member
sonu.p
sonu.p

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
its very good!!! do continue!! u write really well!Smile

--sunshine--

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

Chapter-1

Pia was walking alone on road in her deep thoughts she was not bothered what is goin on around her'

*flashbacks start*

Arnab-  pia m goin to paris 4 my business meeting tonight and sweety(house maid) will be with u and  don't do anything stupid dis tym and I will be back wid in week ty,

Pia- dad u cant do dis to me' u cant go to paris' tmrw is my bday and on dis bday I don't want to be alone like each and every bday' dis is my 18 bday

Arnab- oh m soo sorry pia I 4 got ur bday'. Take dis credit card and buy yourself a gift' bt m sorry dis meeting is really important 4 me

Pia- idont want dis card or any gift, I want ur company and time

By saying dis she threw card away and  stompes off d floor and ran away from her so called home dat ws lyk jail to her

*flashback finish*

She was so deep in her thoughts dat she didn't see car coming at high speed' bt suddenly she felt somebody's hand on her arms and suddenly she came out of her thoughts and she looked at d person who was holding her. He was lookin lyk gothic god in his black attire and his was shining lyk moon in night' his touch on her bare arms were sending shivers to her' he was so close to her dat she can smell his scent' she ws feeling dizzy and out of dat she was not able to react'. Den suddenly dat man lifted her  up to d ground and she ws feeling dizzy so she ws nt able to stand on her feets so he supported her through her shoulders'

Mysterious guy(in angry tone)- are u blind, cant u see a car coming'. (pia was still in shock and aftr watching her face, he changed his tone) are u alright?? Do u need some help

Pia was still lost in his features, den d shake by him, she come back to her senses and "mmm'..i amm okkkkkk' tha'tha'thanx 4 saving my life" she was stumbling

Guy: can I drop u somewhere?

Pia: no its alright m feeling alright(aftr dat she ran frm dere to her fav spot)

Now after running she was dere to her fav spot dat was beautiful and peaceful lake'. Dis ws dat place whn she felt lonely, she ran off to dis place. Now she was crying and saying why am so lonely in dis world dere is no one to whom I can share my own feelings' I feel lyk I am leftout. No one cares for me. I always miss family love. Whn I ws standing on stage for my frst performance he ws nt dere. He ws nt dere whn I came frst in class. He ws nvr dere for each and every parent meeting. He ws nt there whn I ws crying for mom. And my mom left me whn I ws 6 yr old. Mom is also bad why she left me all alone"

Aftr dat she was crying endlessly and droping her tears in d lake' den suddenly a known voice came frm behind" pia are u mad or what I hav been searching 4 ur frm last 1 hr' what u hav been thinking dat I m goin to leave u alone today. Nvr dare to think dis'"

Aftr watching tears in pia's eyes , " d-uh hw can I forget dat whn evr u r in u r in ur own world u come here. By d way u can giv audition for ekta kapoor serial m damn sure aftr watching ur crying talent she is definitely going to select you and u will save her glycerin expense"

Pia- stop it mish and why were  searching 4 me

Misha- u r goin to spend whole night at my house, we will celebrate ur bday and dnt 4 got we hav 1 day of our non-happening  college tmrw which will be turned into happening aftr my entry  and m planning to rag our bimbotic seniors.. now come wid me I want to discuss all d plans wid u

Pia- again planning 4 pranks misha. And on frst day of my college I don't want to gain popularity in negative way

Misha- stop talking like dacko and lifeless people, nw come wid me otherwise m goin to drag u

Pia- u will nevr change

Misha- I dnt want to change myself and to add myself in dumbo and looser list

Precap

Misha playing pranks wid senior. Den landing into princi's office on d frst day of college itself

If u guys like my writing den plz hit the like button below

Edited by sanjna4 - 14 April 2011 at 5:57am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

bellybellana127941abhiya03EVIILash12katiehiwatariminahil1997ProttashaCoffeeAddictPari-GuptaIndigoBluesalicia212janu1610--sumana13--blossom1234dumas

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by MyArchangel

That was so sweet hun..loved it hun..OMG piyas mom left..tats so sad..u better continue ok??warna mar padegi..i loved it..

thanx alot 4 supporting me nd m definately goin to write,,,, 
nd piya mom is mystery dat will be revealed later

Originally posted by RB81

hai sanjana,
hope u started writing FF after writing a lot for member vs member game..good u have started an FF..if u started the FF at the time u collected all FFs,OS n others urs wud also hav been there in the list..ok coming to the update..it was good..wat do u mean by pia's mom left?left the world r left somewhere?so who is misha's parents?is pia the only daughter for Arnab?in this FF pia is like an orphan even if she had parents.continue soon..
luv,
ramani

yr is contest ne to jann le li,..... b

nd pia's mom is mystery.... i cant reveal u nw.... bt u will dat part
nd in nxt update u will get to knw misha parents or parent..... i think u got d hint
ya pia is only daughter
ya dats d sad part of pia life cz she is so lonely

Edited by sanjna4 - 14 April 2011 at 5:56am

RB81

Go to top