Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--sunshine-- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: elizaa

aah!!!! wht an awesomelicious episode!!!

hayee!! so much in one update?
duniya bhar ke secrets reveal!!
and the best tht mish is a witch now!! yay!1 and to add up to tht, u gave me an amazing abhisha moment!! the mast fluffy one... tho the fluff was lil!! id nt mind more😳
thanx alot lizz and i knw how much u people torture me 4 abhisha😛
the green eyed guy.. ive already strted liking him!! make him something like damon.. not black, not white.. make him grey.. and cute.. and awesome!!
:P
dont worry about that it will be like that only
abhay and pia moment was awesomlicious too.. damn cute!
and natty being a witch was a shocker too.. and wht bout pia.. will u make her a witch in later times? well// id not mind any thing.. a vampie or a witch!
the cutest part was wen neha was like mish has to keep away from abhi! and am like... yeah right!!😆
and abhi and mish away will be like most stupid thing that will happen😉
the way mish got angry on neha coz she tried to dectate her life.. loved abhi there too.. intense flirting haan!!😳
no precap.. i hate u.. u better give me more of abhisha in ur next update too. was so glad to see such a biggg update!!
thanx alot lizz🤗

--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanchitaroy

superb ud. The abhisha moments are superb. But I cant understand witchy ritual fully, Can u plz explain?

thanx alot sanchu and in witch ritual i grl that has witch bloodline goes thru anger and excitement breaks up the wall and den soon she has to be converted into a witch and dat needs blood from 3 witch bloodline and that ws natty, pia and neha... and moreovershe ws in blood cz she lost blood
rmbr her nose bleeding and witch cant accept blood other than supernatural blood
i just hope now ur doubta are clear and in case u still have problem den feel free to ask
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

Finally partner I read your updates... 

OMG Abhiya so cute... 😍
thanx alot partner

Abhisha hilarious... love their dialogues... Bhootni and gadhe... 🤣
i knw dey are best in dialogues😳
LMAO usko bhi msg kar diya 🤣
But Misha fainted, blooding 😲 and Abhi caring 😲😲 Sooo sweeet 

Neha Kabir LMAO... 🤣

thanx alot partner🤗
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilove99

love confession whose ...abhiya!!!😍

for that u have to wait and watch😛
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: atulya96

Wonderful FF...
FInally i'm up to date with ur FF and I hope i'll keep it up.

I luv Piya most here though I like here everywhere...

Update even soon and even bigger,

Luv, Atulya

aww thats so sweet of u and thanx alot 4 reading my ff and ya soon i will uodate it😳
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: renuka1997

GOOD UPDATE

PLEEEZ PM ME

aww thanx alot
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: elizaa

yay!! i got the frst spot!!

*shows tongue to rooh*

and for u madame sana... itne dino baad update and itna chotta?😡😡 hopefully in this week we get2 more minimum updates from ur end.. warna tumhara murder mein khud karoongi!!

okay next update will be big and soon😊

and getting bk to the update!! it was just worth all the wait.. lagta hai tht ur papers have gone too good, and this showed hw light ur mind was

noo i still have my xamsOuch

omfggg!!
abhisha wer hilarious!!!
hw much do they fight... sexy with hilarious.. their chemistry is awesomelicious.. and i so wish to see abhisha in the serialnow.. hopefully ur idea has been taken by the cvs, and theyve got kw.. warna unka toh band bajega..

i also wished so but acc to latest buzz he is not enetering😕

abhisha moment ko ruin karne tum piya ko kyun laayi... and hw much mish hits and kicks him!! love reading bout them!! they r just a beautiful pair :P

and i lob writing dem😉

am so so so glad tht mish is a witch now!! and lol.. her frst magic had to be special... i never knew it wld be so special.. lol..
tht too on abhi.. :P

i knw bechaara abhi now he has to jhelofy many things😆

here the song fits very well, thande thande pani se, nahana chahiyeee. :P
and now they r going bk to dilpatthar?? kyun??
it was small, but i quite liked it..
cont soon!!

i will cont thanx alot lizz😛

--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

Res 😈  Ab yeh res kab khatam hogi pata nahi 🤣

i knw u will unres in ur next birth😡
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Akanksha_

res res res res res

FINALLY

-edited-

okay, so here's me unreserving.. finally. 😈

thanx alot atleast u r unlike rooafza😆

misha-abhi are HOT. and with KW entering the show - well, the news is on & off, basically, this ff makes me more & more excited. i want him to be just like abhi .. ''we are allowed to do dhainchu dhainchu'' 🤣🤣 iraada kya hai!? LMFAO. he dared to ask that to Misha && then he got thrown in the shower, awh. 😆😆 i will go mad..you're already mad. 🤣🤣 i love you cho much for this. 🤗 and the last ice water thing was CUTE. lmao, misha ka first magic. where did that come from!? - bechaara abhi. 😆 i loved kabir-abhi's convo. <3 i know kabir is gonna make abhi use her n stuff, but.. yeah. :D 

thanx alot and u knw when i write about dem i have to go mad to think from there way and about kabeer 4get it as abhi is here😉

dilpathar. <33 ohmigosh, i totally forgot about this trip. 😆 yay yay yay ..dilpathar means FUN. is it the pandher palace in your fanfiction!? - considering that everyone's scared of the place. anyway, can't wait to see what happens next. and, the precap BETTER involve abhisha, grr. :P or kabir-neha. 😳

okay soon u will get wonderful update i guess i hope so😉

--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ozzy88

its awesome sanju...

A camping trip... now.. some beautiful Abhiya moments.. and misha abhi comedy .. nice..

update soon dear..

thanx alot sumi and ya soon u will joy dese things😉