ff: love can change ur world(chapter- 14) - Page 54

Posted: 12 years ago
wow nice part👏
so you revealed many secrets😲
wow so misha is now a witch😲😆
but i already see problems coming😆, misha witch -abhi werewolf 😆i am sure you will work it out😆
oh so the villian's entry has taken place😲 Arjun Mehra i like the name😆
will pia become a witch?😕
thanks for the pm😊
update soon😉
aah!!!! wht an awesomelicious episode!!!
hayee!! so much in one update?
duniya bhar ke secrets reveal!!
and the best tht mish is a witch now!! yay!1 and to add up to tht, u gave me an amazing abhisha moment!! the mast fluffy one... tho the fluff was lil!! id nt mind more😳
the green eyed guy.. ive already strted liking him!! make him something like damon.. not black, not white.. make him grey.. and cute.. and awesome!!
:P
abhay and pia moment was awesomlicious too.. damn cute!
and natty being a witch was a shocker too.. and wht bout pia.. will u make her a witch in later times? well// id not mind any thing.. a vampie or a witch!
the cutest part was wen neha was like mish has to keep away from abhi! and am like... yeah right!!😆
the way mish got angry on neha coz she tried to dectate her life.. loved abhi there too.. intense flirting haan!!😳
no precap.. i hate u.. u better give me more of abhisha in ur next update too. was so glad to see such a biggggg update!!

superb ud. The abhisha moments are superb. But I cant understand witchy ritual fully, Can u plz explain?
Finally partner I read your updates... 

OMG Abhiya so cute... 😍

Abhisha hilarious... love their dialogues... Bhootni and gadhe... 🤣
LMAO usko bhi msg kar diya 🤣
But Misha fainted, blooding 😲 and Abhi caring 😲😲 Sooo sweeet 

Neha Kabir LMAO... 🤣
Originally posted by elizaa

res
lizz i hate u when will u unreserve😡
bhagu agle janam lizz ko aalsi mat bnana
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

res! 

-edited-

prsh, i had to write this all over again, thanks to that stupid bee. ._.

aww so sweet bt some people dont even think to comment like lizz res kr rakha hai aurat ne magar comment nahi kiya

i'm in love with arjun mehra. green-eyes. and he's evil. and he's called arjun. triple bonanza. you know i love evil, right? prsh, well, and he's self-obsessed. oh, god, inspired by damon much? with the green eyes n ol. (;

u knw na i like demon.*sana in dreams*... sorry yup u guessed it right it is inspires from demon

abhay and neha's conversation was nice. so, erm, tamber is like bolshvas? evil bloodline? aw, i love pia's reaction when she came to know that mish has met with an accident.

hmm kinda u cn say dat dey r evil

i love abhi, he's just SOO awwlicious. i loved the way he was like, ''can't you drive fast kabir!?'' jab se tumne kaha KW is abhi, tab se i'm loving him more & more. :P Natty lost everything 'coz of her magic? you're gonna tell us more, right? :D i loved the whole part where natty said that abhay will keep pia safe & she doesn't want the raichands suffering anymore. and misha needs to stay away from the wolfies now 'coz they want a witch for their community? mwhahaha. 

yayyy... u r likin kabeer... yup u will get proper flashback bt on right tym😉

pia and abhay were CUTE. especially when she threw her chips at him & he is like, ''damn, you two sisters are SO accident prone.'' 😆 so he arranges for a trip off to dilpather so that he can control EVERYONE? oh, well, neha has got kabir & misha doesn't need protecting, being a witch n all. she's got abhi, anyway. (;

no she will need more protection now and u will see dat now... misha is now in more danger

speakin of abhi n mish.. god, are they adorableicious or what!? haha, she asks him for a play station and he gives her an ice cream. awww, and then he pins her and she punches him. 😆 so cuteee.

i knw i can write and think abhisha endlessly and u knw what i hav gone so deep into dere characters by now... dat nw i cn predict dem easily

can't wait for these 15 days to go past. camping trip. (:

but u hav to wait 

Originally posted by Artemis678

Cool Misha Punched Abhi. hehe good one.
thanx alot nikky😃
Originally posted by ozzy88

ohhh... punching...thts gr8...
Sweet update dear...
thanx alot sweety😃
Originally posted by dishu8

nice and interesting update. so are panchi and arjun also vampires from other clan
thanx alot dishu
ummm arjub is yes and i cnt give info 4 panchi dats a surprise package hope u understand😊
Originally posted by Reti.15

amazing update sanjana...👏👏👏i luved mish n abhi's scenes,it was wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😃😃😃thanx 4 d pm...😳😳😳cont soon... 😳😳😳
aww dats so sweet thanx alot for likin abhisha and i guess now i need to work on abhiya also 
thanx alot 4 reading d update😃