Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
ohk.. finally.. ive been waiting for this update since yest.. chalo finally mila!! and mila bhi toh kya mila!!
:D
awesome update.. so lemme strt!!
it so had to strt with mish and her pranks!!
abhay and pias scene was soooo adorable.. am so loving this.. abhay goes like- i told u tht i will never leave u.. itll be u who is going to leave me :P
and then she calls him for the party.. am waiting for the party..
neha and kabeer seem to be extra cute.. i just hope kabeer meets to her expectations.. id love to read a cute kabeer neha scene
back to my fav couple.. mish abhi.. aww... these two deserve all mu love and liking for them.. they r beyond amazing.. so thankful to u for giving me them..  :D
lol.. mish and her pranks.. and the best was abhi helping her in them!! adorable.. and yeah.. poor poor t :P
back to fakeera and neha...😳 god!! such amazing couples in ur ff.. i so cannot get my eyes off it.. i keep reading them till i get my next update.. and u miss.. miss.. snails ki maharaani.. u r so freaking slow😑 itne sloww updates.. the next one will be soon.. promise me😳
and mish is a witch now!!! baddduuuuuuuuuuuuu waali jhappi!! love u for this!!!πŸ€—
falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
nice one................
update soon.................
thanks for the pm!!
kaushiki9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesomeeee yaar

bt ye ABha k gusse ka Misha se kya connection?
PriyaThakur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wowwwwwwww what a update..............thanx yaar .. i never knew tat u were so gud at FF..........plz............plz cont soon.........
Another-World thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMGGG Sanjna....your chapter is super duper superb πŸ˜†
Abhiya was so adorable πŸ˜ Awesome FF dear awesome πŸ‘πŸΌ
...Nidhi... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Sanju, awesome update!! U r making me love ur ff more n more with each update... :) Well now my questions:
1. What is this whole thing abt anger around both Mish nd Piya?? 2. R they supernatural too?? 3. Why was Kabeer happy to see Mish in dat state but Neha was scared?? 4. Why is Arnab all of a sudden behaving all nice to Piya?? 5. When r u going to tell Sugandh's story as in what she had done?? 6. When will u update next???
Again I must say this was a fabulous update!!
Loads of luv and wishes,
Nidhi. :)
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
sanuuuuuuuuuuuu, wait for some timeee. lemme calm down. i have this grin plasted on my face right now, and my mom just asked me why am i smiling. :P this part was..WOW. you know, tum ITNAAA time leti ho update karne mein, but in the end..it's ALL worth it. 

i love the misha here more than the show.. and the whole ring episode, erm, is she a witch? 'coz the whole nose bleeding thing reminded me of bonnie. okay, i'll come on that later. lol, tell her not to do something & she'll do the SAME thing. πŸ˜† and abhi was SO adorable here, he had to put up with misha's nakhre and get his back todofied and pay for misha's ice creams and join her in her pranks & he says that it was FUN to be with her. this was CUTE. i love the way he was like, ''mere saath bhaag jaane ka iraada hai kya?'' πŸ˜† psh, i love the official gadhe & the official bhootni thing. (;

abhiya were cute here. okay, so pia has something to do with the anger issue, too. you know the whole 'anger unlocks the powers' thing reminds me of twilight where jacob turned into a wolf when he lost his cool .. && here, misha and pia have their own secrets. :D i love youu for this. :D and..who's the new guy !? NEW MYSTERIES. i don't know if i should be happy or not..considering that tumhaari previous mysteries ne meri raaton ki neend already chura li hai. :P

fakeera and neha are awesome. :D why is haseena so happy that neha's going out with kabir? OHHH, MORE MYSTERIES.  i love the whole 'bella is hot or not' thing. lol, i wanted neha to compare kabir with jacob..but the whole carrying her on the back thing bhi mast tha. :P

aww, i love the way he was scared for her. ''main apni jungle billi ko kuch nahi hone dunga''..and why was Kabir happy? 

PS - the actors..wowoww, abhi as KW. gosh, you know how much i LOVE kw, right? πŸ˜ i love kabir and neha even more after this..they can sacrifice their love for their respective communities. sigh. and.. panchi's confusing me even more now. 

NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
lovd it sanju..........Neha's reaction to eclipse was hilarious......loving Kabir-Neha jodi very much......but a small confusion why was Kabeer happy when Neha was worried for Misha?......Abhiya was cute.....i am not liking Arnab much....he seems so cold and distant from Piya........Natty is caring and protective.......and what's with being angry"?...Abhay warned Pia not to be angry.....Neha asked the same question to Abhi regarding Mish if she was angry or not?.....lagta hsin agli upd ka intezaar karna padega
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sanju a small question about your character sketch.....Sid was potrayed as positive character in your ff...one wholoves his family and siblings.....but in the sketch he is said to have the most evil mindπŸ˜•....could you kindly plz clear my confusion