ff: love can change ur world(chapter- 14) - Page 44

Posted: 12 years ago
sorry yaar for replying late...was kind of busy....loved the updates....keep writing
lovely update...!!!!
😊
loved it...!!👍🏼
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

res!

-EDITED-

okay, so i'm finallyy editing it, yeah? and.. like i promised, i'll leave a biggg update. (:

yayyyyyyy

abhay and pia cracked me up in the beginning, lmao. pia just looked at the mess and she's like, ''oh, gosh, i hope misha's not involved.'' 😆 and abhay's like, ''there has to be mess where misha is.'' 🤣 i found abhay really cute here. ;p the whole 'handling misha' thing reminded me of when he saved her from danish.

abhay by now knows misha very well and dey share specila bonding with each other

natty and arnab were..well, mysterious. what did sugandh do? she's got something to do with pia's voices in her head, right? has she got anything to do with the prophecy? blah.. i hate you, always leaving cliffhangers for me. :p and arnab hates misha and natty for some reason, hun? well ..it's kinda intriguing how EVERYONE is related to the prophecy.

@blue: dis is badla u left no precap yesterday😉

now i'm dead sure pia has something to do with the prophecy..the way abhay recognized natty and said that her life's in danger. i like neha n haseena here..trying to convince abhay that everything will be alright. (:

i can jst say wait and watch

oho, chand n sid find the werewolves' footprints? does kabir have a pack or is he the only one? he reminds me of mason here, and abhi reminds me of tyler. 😆

baby footprints are not of warewolfs hav i metioned that they are of warewolfs

🤣 misha and her pranks! lmao, ''how dare he control me?'' ..last night khud hi bol rahi thi he isn't that bad. ;p hahahaha, gosh, abhisha. 🤣 i LOVE t for doing this, seriously! bhootni. stupid clan. ''act like a man and start fighting!'' 🤣 she reminded me of muskaan here, seriously. haha, aw, 'im going to kill that bitch'' *look at each other with surprise* and their whole conversation about brains and bhoosa and insects, sanu .. are they inspired by rahul-muskaan by any chance? 🤣 abhay, haha, tom and jerry! this reminds me of this one quote, 'tom and jerry might fight all the time but they can't live without one another'. 

i can only say that misha and abhi are my imaginations and what goes around me are the rslt of that......... and i love rahul muskaan bt dis is not dmg and here we are talking of pkyek

abhay was maskaa lagaoing misha to find out where pia is. 😆 awww. i loved kabir-neha. movie ya magic. 😆 AP were cute! aww, he was like, ''should i leave? you need misha and maasi.'' ''no i was missing you too!'' 😆 precap sounds interesting..esp after what you told me! misha. 🤣 new guy .. hmm, nicey! (; continue sooonnn. 

abhay knows how to make pia confess her feelings bt pia dont know how to make him confess his feelings

anky thanx alot 4 likin it🤗

Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

Res

Toooooo good partner... I enjoyed a lot... 🤗 OMG...

I love Misha and Abhay... soooooo cute... and Abhay always offering her ice-cream...
🤣
this is coz both of them are hone wale jeeja saali😆😆😆
Misha tooooo funny first with this line "jungle kutte pr plates fainki'' vaise jungle kutta itna bhi bura nahi hai"... 😆 and this one "yr subah-subah khaddos ko dekha now m gone' now I will hav all days fill with khadoospan"...😆
Then when she was blabbeing about guitar and pranks... 🤣

coz she is misha and she can do anything😉

Loved Abhisha fight... bechara Abhi kuch nahi kar pata ek bar she starts 🤣
I so want to read about there plan.

baby t toh gae kaam se

Hmmmm... Kabir flirting with Neha, sooooooo sweet. 😳

i know kabeer is alws like dat😳

Thank god Abhay came to Delhi... soooo cute their scene.😍
Uffffffffff killing scene. 😍

i know when i ws writing i ws dreaming about my dream man

Loved your chapter 👏 Please update soon.
Love you 🤗

thanx alot partner and love u
for such a lovely comment🤗

Originally posted by Artemis678

Great Story Sanjna. I loved Reading It.

thanx alot nikky😃
Originally posted by ASMI95

lovely
truly loved it

thanx alot asmi😃
Originally posted by anurag24t

Brillant update,loved it and keep writing

thanx alot anu😃
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

Love both the uds so much. And the last line was brilliant I was missing u too. Like Piya of last episode I will also say awww how cute he he😉 That misha-abhi part was superb. world war 3.🤣 In the show also I want someone like abhi with misha.

aww i knw that last episode was rockstar and sweet and cute at same tym......and thanx 4 likin abhisha....... even i want somebody special 4 misha

m so glad dat u like my updates😃
thanx alot
Originally posted by dishu8

nice update . whos this new guy, i dont wnt another love triangle. is he going to be a supernatural too.

thanx alot 4 likin it and i can only say dat 4 dat new entry u hav to wait and watch😃
Superb update Dear.. :) Mish was Hilarious ;). Mish kicked Abhi..;) n d whole Fight wit Abhay entering to Stop d World War 3.. Was rocking...!!!! Mish-Abhay's part was Gr8.. Panchi is giving me headaches..wit d whole last step thing.. Who is she..& what is she up to...?? Kabeer-Neha's part was Nice.. Abhay-Piya were Lovely as ever:) enjoyed it.. just waiting for Abhi-Mish's Prank on T..;) What is Dis Sugandh's Mystery.. Wat Mistake..?? n Massi knows Abhay..?? N wat truths abt Piya's Life..many Qs.. Eagerly waiting for d next part.. Carry on.. Thanx for d pm..lol.