ff: love can change ur world(chapter- 14) - Page 37

Posted: 12 years ago
Res!

-EDITED-

yayay, i got the first spot. :D

a super awesome part once again. you make me love neha more & more with every update, as in..you keep unlayering her different layers, she loves abhay, she's possessive for abhay, she doesn't wanna hurt abhay. we get to see something new about her in every update.. as in, she doesn't want to let kabir hurt abhay. πŸ˜³ i still can't believe that my kabiru is grey! but i love grey characters. πŸ˜ƒ haseena and neha were nicey!, i like haseena here.. infact, i like her in the show, too. she cares for abhay and she can't see him broken..also, she knows abhay too well and she knows that he'll indeed think about whatever she's saying to him. :-)

misha throwing empty bottles. πŸ€£ the above part was so dark and this just cracked me up. πŸ€£ i can so imagine drunk misha on a table throwing food and tables on everyone. and abhi.. gosh, he's awesome or what!? his remarks on her 'performance' .. ''i always knew she's from a tribe.'' πŸ€£πŸ€£ hahaha, hoalalalla, reminds me of the jhingalala ad. πŸ˜† awie, abhi lifts her and takes her away from the boys' table.. ''main iski band bajaane jaata hoon toh vo mera band kyon baja deti hai.'' πŸ€£ seriously! πŸ˜† drinks dene ka idea bhi tera hi tha..if you can't handle her 'table-dancing' on other guys' tables. πŸ˜†

sid and panchi are cute..woah, panchi's, like, REALLY angry here! it's not even cute. :P i mean, yeah, i wanted a indifferent panchi ..but this just went like..WOAH. O.O πŸ˜† sid's a cutie-pie! update sooooooon !! abhi-misha joining hands for pranks..gosh, sanu, you gimme a update like that and then leave me hanging off a cliff. πŸ˜­

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 12 years ago
Wow Gr8 Part.. Amazing :*.. Haseena n Neha want 2 C Abhay-Piya together.. Dat's Nice. Loved Mish-Abhi part it was rocking.. ;) Mish throwing things on others n d whole dancing thing was Gr8.. Mish turning Jungli Bhootni from Jungli Billi.. Poor Abhi.. ;) Sid-Panchi part was Nice.. Just confused wit Panchi d Stalker thing.. Means Why.. How..?? & again wit Nats n dat lady part.. Many Qs..
Abhay is piya's saviour.. He always is.. Loved Abhiya part n then Hug.. Ohh how lovely. Y is Arnab taking Piya 2 Delhi..?? n Mish-Abhi joining hands for Prank.. Dat's Gr8.. Eagerly waiting for d next part.. Carry on..lolz.Edited by Gals1110 - 12 years ago
Awsome update like always.
Nice update Sanjana!! Wat exactly is Panchhi upto?? Is she a supernatural too?? And wat abt Piya not being a normal human?? Why did she feel like she had seen Panchhi smwhere before??
Who does Nats want to see?? Misha nd Abhi are awesome!! Aw Abhay was so sweet to come for Piya!!
Loved the update!! Will be waiting for the next part so update soon...!!
Luv,
Nidhi.
good partπŸ‘
so abhay is finally going to save pia 😳knew that would happenπŸ˜†
abhi and misha will join hands for some prank waiting for this part to comeπŸ˜†
panchi is evil .😑..why?  πŸ˜•
thanks for the pm😊
update soonπŸ˜‰
Superb update Sanjana..........Abhiya are back together.....thats a relief........Abhi Mish are too good for words.....Mein iski baand bajaane ka sochta hun to yeh meri band bajati hain🀣......superb darling.......this Panchi is so mysterious......seriously gives me creeps....Sid is awsome.........i just love the way he is ready to forgo his on pain to protect Abhay......love the whole Sid Abhay Neha relation.....and not to forget Haseena is adorable.....her relation with her children are superb.......and who is Nats searching gor.....love ya...update soon
hey sanjna... 
awesome update πŸ‘πŸΌ
YUPPPEEEE... abhiya r  together...luv u for that..
can't wait for next update..abhay follows pia to delhi..this is going to be gooood  πŸ˜‰
continue soon..
thanks for the pm..sweetz..
tc
πŸ€—

Abhi: in dis state also she is disaster.

Then misha stats blaberring whatever comes to her mind and after each and every line she says holllaloalaolaoalao

Abhi: I knew it dat she is frm some tribe.

my fav part i was laughing so much lolz keep it up
Pretty cool update sanjna..i loved the misha being drunk part..it was absolutely hillarious..and Abhay is such a cutie..love him.