India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MAHIII cumback!!!!

Desichiqneez IF-Rockerz
Desichiqneez
Desichiqneez

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged

GEET<< to entire team kudos for such heartwarming saturday episode..as well expected for MC.! Noww please make Geet goes away from Maan.. Make her wanting to be left alone for sometime-then Maan singh khurana once again will go searching for his wife Mrs maan singh khurana this time not as a lover/stranger- Their long lost charm lovestory restart again with more intense,passionate like a fire vs water. Would love to see their lovestory restart all over again with a new whole dimension -future plot something like this after MC might just get morrreee interesting, exciting to watch. Think about it guys.  <<<THIS IS WHAT I WROTE LAST TIME ON GEET PAGE IN FB, RIGHT AFTER THE MC EPISODE..

AND HERE WHAT I GOT >>> http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/9114-geet-to-leave-maan-house.htm

OH MY GOD.! GEET ACTUALLY HAVE CONSIDERED MY SUGGESTION. I AM RECHARGING MYSELF ONCE MORE!!!!!!! The story gonna get more hyperrrr!!!!. Isnt April is where Maneet's lovestory all started, no ???????BlushingDay DreamingPartyDancingSilly

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PGirnMaaneet.Lover-honeydew-undisclosed

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Yes LuVeY ... !!! you are absolutely right !! its time for Maahi to come back !!! and i am pretty sure all that you have said is going to happen !!Smile

We are all geared up and i am pretty sure, this time things will back on track ...

Something inside me says so !!

Edited by -honeydew- - 27 March 2011 at 2:06pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

happygoluckyDesichiqneezEchoesofpassionsun-naaaaaaaaa

sun-naaaaaaaaa IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Even tho i did not like the MU thing i always wanted a track where geet wud go missing or leave n maan wud go looking for his lady love, but this was when geet was his secretary o well..guess now it will be double the passion!
I really hope cvs revive old days n give us intense scenes n a totally diff n passionate reunion!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Desichiqneez.Kiran.

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Yes!! I'm missing MAHII so much.............Please cvs give us our MAHII back LOL
undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
yes, i do think mahiiii is going to be back and better than ever...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Kiran.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top