Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3Id tute dil ke tode, abhar rishtay ko hai chubhte (Page 8)

lailapnj Senior Member
lailapnj
lailapnj

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

WOW, I think its better ki IF pe na aoon for somedays.....coz once again we have a situation where people start to bash Geet, and that too after reading the Tellybuzz Article......The article may be true, it may not be true....does that mean we start the firing session and point fingers at GEET???

Why being so typical???? Track to Unfold toh hone do.......Smile

Geet ki har baat ko galat saabith karne pe kyu tule ho????

A message to the CV's

"When there were quite a handful of potential tracks, why go the MU/LEAVE HOUSE way????Confused
Why make this yet another usual drama????

Khair Choro....i hope and trust the CV's... ki they esp the writers "Barry and Mahesh" do have something solid in their mind/head, because of which they have chosen to go this way.....and for that i am willing to go by Vinu's Golden Advice "WAIT AND WATCH"Wink

Love Viji

how can you be so positive dear.Just hope they don't separate them as per the article(although have faith that geet would never forgive Dev).Nothing good has come up after the marriage hope to see something good now with the new CVs. Lots of nok-jhoks lots of drama,lots of sadness now wanna see some mature passion and Romance.

WAITING FOR IT SINCE LONG

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EBassoInfinitedreams

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Munzz sig donee

@shivz thankyouuu..

Edited by Cute_Ash - 17 March 2011 at 4:48pm

EBassoInfinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
@ Ash - Thanks dear, check my siggy dabba, i animated all sigies of you......

Muniza
roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Yellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Peeps!

Kaun Kaun Hai Yahan ?? :)

OMG.. Maan Singh Khurana is soooooooo yummy in white <3! If it's Holi .. then looks like it'll be tension-filled but it'll suffice cuz he looks so freaking eatable! Blushing

Shivz: Shaaaaaaanti Shaaaaaaanti Shaaaaaanti Meri Jaan! LOL You yourself said during MUs we shall unite and stay together on that couch with popcorn and drinks right? Is baar bhi yehi hoga .. samjhi tum! But don't worry yaar... these stupid articles are always half right .. so many times we've seen stuff in articles that hasn't come true. Are .. they said ke humara Maan will become bankrupt but lo ji.. ulta hi hogaya and he signed a 400 crore ka deal! Soo my dear .. let's just wait and watch :)! Us Idiots are never ones to complain too harshly hai na? :D

Ashuuuuuuuuuuu: Beautiful siggies! And yes .. everytime you make siggies post em here too plz :D!

Z

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Btw .. no title for today's thread?? :(

Z
roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Awwww Mannnnnnnnnnn ..

Bhoot Bangla Time Already! D'ohLOL

Alright .. I shall return when someone else does their charan onto the thread.

Till then... keep voting for Maaneet/GurTi on Wassup!! :D

Z

Infinitedreams

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
MunniTongue,

What Geet had lost, people not getting, it's not only MC for her...It's a lost of her fight, it's a lost of her all dream, it's a lost of her all struggle....
At this moment MaanEet need us, at this moment MaanEet need some wise person with them....both are right on their places, what Maan is doing he is right as a man, and whats Geet doing she is also right on her place....It will definitely take time for Geet to come out with all of this, and as a woman I can't blame her.....Uski saari koshish waste hogaiee....She had lost very precious part of her body, her soul.....This emptiness will not gonna fill like that.....Maan sshouldn't had to try anything right now, except consoling her....

Loved Maan reply to Dev, Dev thinks he's not interfering in MaanEet life, just wanna see them happy, Dev actually you are creating more problem...Angel ke roop mein shaitan ho, baney phirte ho Bhagwaan.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Munni, I truly appreciate your take at this very juncture where we stand at crossroads as to whether the article is to be believed or not.....

The CVs like that we live true to the serial by allowing our hearts to take control of our lives.  They forget that we also have the power of discrimination to see and read the signs of the times.  That we formulate our own opinions.

I totally am touched by your first 2 lines.

A reminder of Maans greater words to her - that he is only taking away the things of the baby from her sight so that she can slowly reconcile to the truth, but not the memories that lie forever fresh in her heart.  And that she has a right to keep.

I also feel that Maan has just not learnt to make decisions of such grave consequences with Geet by his side.  He still orders his mind to act without Geet. (Your words) "She had lost very precious part of her body, her soul.....This emptiness will not gonna fill like that.....Maan sshouldn't had to try anything right now, except consoling her." Here he needed to abide by time and talk it out with her before he did something as drastic as what he did.
Yes Maan gave a fitting reply to Dev to not enter their married life.  Consciously or unconsciously Dev was creating the 'thought rift', that can always be misconstrued.  Maan is strong, but these words could have serious reprecussions if spoken to Geet who is right now very sensitive and vulnerable to softness and understanding.

Cheers Munni.  Lovely take.

roseinbloomInfinitedreams

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
S-ZZZ,  good take.

Maaneet's confrontation in the bedroom .. loved how Maan was standing there and telling her logical things like I only removed this stuff for your benefit .. I want you to remember the Baby but not make it your pain! Loved that dialogue. And he reassures that Baby's memories are still intact. Awwwwwwwwwwwww my Poor Baby held his ears in forgiveness. Lekin Kudi is a little akru sometimes LOL

4) Cutie pie leaves a note under the doll and asks her to forgive her already .. haye bechara! Geet is adamant that she is not angry ... just thora sa disappointed. I guess she just didn't want him to rid of the things so fast

5) MAAN KI DIMAAG KI BATTI JALLI AND HE DECLARES THAT HE WANTS TO SURPRISE HIS WIFEY AND TELL HER HE WANTS A MAANEET BABY!!

Ahem Ahem on its way?? Blushing Haiii humari dil ki hasrat hogi kya poori? Stay tuned to watch Geet Hui Sabse Parayi at 9:30 PM to find out! LOL
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your first few lines are equally touching to the memory of yesterdays episode.  How Maan loves Geet is complete proof when he says what he says.  And we just adore this darling Maan in all this honesty..." (Your words)  I want you to remember the Baby but not make it your pain! Loved that dialogue. And he reassures that Baby's memories are still intact. Awwwwwwwwwwwww my Poor Baby held his ears in forgiveness."  So touched my heart.

Would he surrender in this manner to anybody - this great king Khurana - No, only for his Geet.  Yes, she needs to see his pain too.  Normally men dont suffer as much as the mothers.  But this Maan has grieved and agonized as much.  But he has the wisdom to come out to reality.  The above words are proof of his wisdom.  The only 2 flaws I perceive in MSK is (1)  the speed with which he handles things in personal life.  He has to allow time to heal both of them.  He bottles up his first in his mind and then hangs it in the storeroom, and he should not apply that for Geet.  She wants to enjoy the pain, and live it and slowly grace flows into heal.  Another flaw (2) is still persisting in both of them.  They are not coming together to dialogue in decision making.  Much to learn in this regard.  For MU's thrive on these weaknesses.!!

Yes, what a great idea to have Hearthis own baby with GeetWink.  But have a feeling she is gonna push that plan aside for a while which may lead him to misunderstand her.

Cheers.  S-ZZZ. 

roseinbloom

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index