Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3Id tute dil ke tode, abhar rishtay ko hai chubhte (Page 4)

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
To Cheer my Shivi - That was our plan to do at MU time.....

Muniza

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

eminentEBassoroseinbloommysterygurl1427

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by eminent

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

I mean geet could have just left the room and went into another room......or she could have just kicked dev out of the outhouse....and take over there if she wanted....

ROFLROFL Sorry ...I found that funny...

Ok leaving the house, I'm ok with, but forgiving Dev..Nope!! That's a BIG NO-NO!!!!  I think she might misunderstand his idea of having another baby-hence she'll get all angry... Now forgiving Dev..I have no idea where they pulled that one out of!

ROFL
Tell the fning Dev, that this outhouse is her maayka....so get the hell out....why leave the house? Kitna typical hai yeh emi, it reminds me of an ekta show......
and forgiving Dev? hahaha have we not been screaming on the top of our lungs that Geet and maan should never forgive Dev?
Also, all we asked for was to have this MC situation handled delicately, why was Maan showed to think of another baby?Ouch
I feel that our maan would have never thought of such a thing.....and geet....what is wrong with her?
I am hating this personally, i am watchin it to see how badly they butcher this.

Oh so you're watching to "see how badly they butcher this"?? LOL
I actually want to see how things will play out...what will make Geet to take such a big step and leave KM?...& why in the hell does she forgive Dev??!!!

Oh shoot you're right! She can't even go to her so called "mayka" ....I wonder where she'll go....Maybe Pinky's house again? Or Meera's?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

meravigilisoEBassoroseinbloommysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Oh MUnni Re... oh Munni re....LOLHug

Yeah Shivi..Popcorn kao.. mast ho jao!!! LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

EBassoroseinbloommysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Oye dono sherniyo, why you guys want Geet to leave Maan? In anger she can go, but definitely she has to back to our Maanwa....Anyways in her absence i will make him happy Wink...Humara tubland kub kaam aayegaWink....

Muniza

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eminentEBasso

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Jaha bhi jaye.....now if she has gone....she better come back understanding maan....and learning a new lesson...

and maan the same too.....they better learn a lesson from w.e it is they are tyin to show.

And for me....even tip tip is ruined now....thanks to this so called article. Sara maza chala gaya.....because i still remember the last MU.....and just thinkin about it makes me shudder.....as it was the time whent he show got shaky....and here they are takin the same route again.

Swati Pandey and Mahesh Pandey.....both share the same last name....ek ne IP track kara.....dusra ne Dev forgive track and Maaneet Mu....same shit same shit...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

eminentEBassoInfinitedreams

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
@ Seher - Seherwaaaaaaaaaaa Hug....Bring positive think, don't react like normal human, we are above them lolz....

Muniza

eminentEBassomysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Oye dono sherniyo, why you guys want Geet to leave Maan? In anger she can go, but definitely she has to back to our Maanwa....Anyways in her absence i will make him happy Wink...Humara tubland kub kaam aayegaWink....

Muniza
ha ha Di, be happy for ever with maanwa.......he deserves a sweet lady like u....

I will make sure Geet doesn't come back....Ouch

Maan to....cause it seems that all both do is MU each other even when their situation is sooo simple they can sit and solve it in a jiffy, but both assume that they understand each other sooooo well.....

Dono akele hi theek thay.......why get married when still there is no understanding between the two? They know themselves that they fight because they fail to understand each other....talk to each other.
Yet, they repeat the same damn mistakes over and over....funny isn't it?
First you fall ok, second time you fall and have not learned ur lesson then u r just a fool. Maaneet dono fools hai.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EBasso

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Possibilities:

Maan would misunderstand Geet, and will think that she probably forgive Dev, cause what he had heard that she would be out with Dev, will  left him in shock, would definitely create fight between them....Dont judge the story by reading the title, let see what will happen, and obviously in anger she wanna leave him, her state of mind is not right...

But is it easy to leave Maan, this time other will play part between them, but geet forgive Dev is such a crap, so better watch, and don't just react and let CV's and channel knows that it will not gonna accept...In anger you will not gonna think straight, so my sweeties Halla Bol....
---------------------------------------------

Wonderful episode, full of pain, full of disapointment, full of clarification....seriously loved it....
I am not little girl who doesnt understand all these relationships....kudos to CV's....

What Geet had lost, people not getting, it's not only MC for her...It's a lost of her fight, it's a lost of her all dream, it's a lost of her all struggle....
At this moment MaanEet need us, at this moment MaanEet need some wise person with them....both are right on their places, what Maan is doing he is right as a man, and whats Geet doing she is also right on her place....It will definitely take time for Geet to come out with all of this, and as a woman I can't blame her.....Uski saari koshish waste hogaiee....She had lost very precious part of her body, her soul.....This emptiness will not gonna fill like that.....Maan sshouldn't had to try anything right now, except consoling her....

Muniza

You're right ...That baby was her dream...It was what she lived for and what she fought for..and now that's all taken away..& Now she can't see straight...she needs some time..

But wasn't it so sweet that Maan still kept that baby doll?!! I thought Geet would have melted up seeing that...but she didn't...Unhappy I feel bad for Maan...

meravigilisoEBassomysterygurl1427

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index