Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

but whatever will be shown, will be shown by ruining a character whether it be maan's or geet's...

and that is  fact.

I disagree Shiv(Purely my POV).......I think we must give the CV's the time to show us what is going on in their head....We love the characters does not mean ki we can judge them can we???This is exactly what happened last time......we jumped to conclusions just seeing his and her actions.......we started to debate and we started to prove each other wrong/right......

I am sure Barry knows who MAAN is and who GEET is.....and things will move accordingly....when in real life a person can have change of character in a fraction of a sec, who knows maybe we maybe seeing a different face of Maan/Geet and Even MAANEET

rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

This is Fning BS......Geet is gonna leave Maan? How typical of her.

Secondly, she will forgive Dev? Ok then say bye bye to the show!

Thirdly, I hate this track!
Go to hell you CV's!!!

I cannot believe that instead of understanding Maan, Geet decides to leave him!!!
😑
😑

There was no other way to have the story and track move? All of the audience were lookin for some passion some romance something cute after geet and maan were over their depression...but here we get the total opposite. What makes Geet leave him??? Why does she do that? Did she forget that she is married to him?

U know what if she leaves, her ass better come back on her own....Maan better not go get her. What she can just leave whenever she wants to and then comes into his life whenever she wants to?

When Maan freed Geet, she asked how dare he take that decision without asking her.
Well now i ask the same! HOW DARE SHE LEAVE HIM LIKE THIS! 😑

Shiv chill mamu....Chill😊 Track ko reveal toh hone de.....Why Jump To conclusions.......and it def takes a lot of courage and a strong heart and character to forgive the one who gave you nothing but hurt and pain...

rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Nargis--

Hello... I am in an all day conference... Will try to come later today! Have fun.... And if the article is to believed, then looks like a fight is on the way! 😭

Nags, the golden rule is "Wait and watch"....Remember VinuπŸ˜‰
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: muniza75

Possibilities:

Maan would misunderstand Geet, and will think that she probably forgive Dev, cause what he had heard that she would be out with Dev, will  left him in shock, would definitely create fight between them....Dont judge the story by reading the title, let see what will happen, and obviously in anger she wanna leave him, her state of mind is not right...

Exactly Munni, you are a woman a mother and it reflects in your statement which says "Her State of mind is not right".........She is a mother who lost her child, and that to the one she trid to protect from the entire world, whose survival was more important to her than anything else in this world...even the love of her life

But is it easy to leave Maan, this time other will play part between them, but geet forgive Dev is such a crap, so better watch, and don't just react and let CV's and channel knows that it will not gonna accept...In anger you will not gonna think straight, so my sweeties Halla Bol....

Munni even if she forgives Dev right now, its her state of mind.....plus right now with Dev repenting and then Him giving Blood to Maan etc may have left an impact in her, but that does not necessarily mean that Dev will walk away free does it....we can never predict how the story will go from here...so wait and watch
πŸ˜‰
---------------------------------------------

Wonderful episode, full of pain, full of disapointment, full of clarification....seriously loved it....
I am not little girl who doesnt understand all these relationships....kudos to CV's....

What Geet had lost, people not getting, it's not only MC for her...It's a lost of her fight, it's a lost of her all dream, it's a lost of her all struggle...
At this moment MaanEet need us, at this moment MaanEet need some wise person with them....both are right on their places, what Maan is doing he is right as a man, and whats Geet doing she is also right on her place....It will definitely take time for Geet to come out with all of this, and as a woman I can't blame her.....Uski saari koshish waste hogaiee....She had lost very precious part of her body, her soul.....This emptiness will not gonna fill like that.....Maan sshouldn't had to try anything right now, except consoling her....

Waah meri Jaan....Kya Baat Boli hai.....Ejjactly my point......
πŸ‘

Loved Maan reply to Dev, Dev thinks he's not interfering in MaanEet life, just wanna see them happy, Dev actually you are creating more problem...Angel ke roop mein shaitan ho, baney phirte ho Bhagwaan.....

And what makes Dev worth watching and to look out for is Samir Sharma has got into the skin of the character , and has not left any stone unturned to make Dev the way he is now

Loved how Maan wanted their own baby to bring the happiness in Geet life....I am surprised that just 2 days back I have mentioned that that Geet will be fine once she will conceive again.....Anyways Maan it will take time sweety, she is emotionally hurt, and health wise as well it's not safe...

Munni, i agree his decision is not wrong, according to Maan, having a baby with Geet will dissolve the emptiness in her....But from Geet's POV, her state of mind, its never gonna be like that

I am sure when Maan will go home to tell his plan to Geet, she will out with Dev, which will cause fight....I dont want my favorite show to end, so definitely story needed....just I dont want Geet to leave Maan, rest tension can be bearable....

We dont know what makes Geet decide to leave Maan.....and with Geet's State of mind, even the slightest reason can agitate/Irritate her.....thats why i agree with what you said ki he should be consoling her,her loss is inevitable

Our CV's had record that they don't drag story for longer time, so be patience and watch......

Exactly PATIENCE IS VIRTUE

Muniza

Love Viji
Hello friends,

On yesterday's episode, did we jump the gun? What did Maan mean when he said that Geet and he would have a baby?

Read on: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1640181
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This is Fning BS......Geet is gonna leave Maan? How typical of her.

Secondly, she will forgive Dev? Ok then say bye bye to the show!

Thirdly, I hate this track!
Go to hell you CV's!!!
Mysterygurl Shivu:

I cannot believe that instead of understanding Maan, Geet decides to leave him!!!
😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

There was no other way to have the story and track move? All of the audience were lookin for some passion some romance something cute after geet and maan were over their depression...but here we get the total opposite. What makes Geet leave him??? Why does she do that? Did she forget that she is married to him?

U know what if she leaves, her ass better come back on her own....Maan better not go get her. What she can just leave whenever she wants to and then comes into his life whenever she wants to?

When Maan freed Geet, she asked how dare he take that decision without asking her.
Well now i ask the same! HOW DARE SHE LEAVE HIM LIKE THIS! 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mishti Mystery,

I like like like the way you cry out Wolf to the CV's.  I like the intensity of your hatred, which is as much as the levels of passion in the M&G romance😊.  Thank you for standing strong for Maan in your POV.

Mishti, I surrender myself to Maan's wisdom in dealing with the loss.  He has come out of pain, yet he like a great comrade wishes that his wife do the same, be the carrier of baby's memories and not its things which are subject to disintegration in time.  Yet memories last a lifetime.  KudosπŸ‘ to Maan S K for giving us this wonderful wisdom. 

Through all the pain and agony she is abosrbed in, it is not so difficult to remember Maan's journey with her.  Right from protecting her through her HP days, to fighting the mean staff and clients who pained her, standing tall against family members, to wooing her gently and loving her with passion, ultimately make her Ms. Khurana.  He has also sacrificed much for Geet and the baby by standing tall against his family.  All these add to the admirable personality of Maan SK and Geet should not forget it even for awhile through her depression.  His intense delving into her life is the intensity with which he loves her.  Geet has to feel and experience this through all her bad moments at this loss.  Maan is larger than life, and the baby has vanished into thin air.  He breathes Geet, but does Geet breathe him ???  Here I have to bring Geet down a notch.

As mothers we all feel for Geet and her pain.  He emptiness and her loneliness.  Emptiness yes, but loneliness - I somehow give Maan the privilege of feeling lonely because Geet has estranged herself from him, but he has not done the same.  Yes, we all cry with the pain and emptiness of Geet.

Mishti M,  the article says brief seperation, so then let us pin hopes on their passion soon after.  Intro. of new characters - I do hope they bring in Sameera for the factoring of possessiveness Geet should now feel for Maan, having made her wrong decisions in pain.  Maan will always love Geet and Geet only.  The issue of having forgiven Dev and perhaps even not wanting to have a baby immediately could create small MU of sorts.  Maan as the article says 'could go after Geet', such is his total surrender for Geet. 

Cheers.
Edited by lovetheserial - 13 years ago
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
U guys....i don't care for a MU....i just do not want geet to leave the house...how stupid is that?
Forgiving Dev? how pathetic is that? it is just disgusting
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4