3Id tute dil ke tode, abhar rishtay ko hai chubhte - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by muniza75

Possibilities:

Maan would misunderstand Geet, and will think that she probably forgive Dev, cause what he had heard that she would be out with Dev, will  left him in shock, would definitely create fight between them....Dont judge the story by reading the title, let see what will happen, and obviously in anger she wanna leave him, her state of mind is not right...

But is it easy to leave Maan, this time other will play part between them, but geet forgive Dev is such a crap, so better watch, and don't just react and let CV's and channel knows that it will not gonna accept...In anger you will not gonna think straight, so my sweeties Halla Bol....
---------------------------------------------

Wonderful episode, full of pain, full of disapointment, full of clarification....seriously loved it....
I am not little girl who doesnt understand all these relationships....kudos to CV's....

What Geet had lost, people not getting, it's not only MC for her...It's a lost of her fight, it's a lost of her all dream, it's a lost of her all struggle....
At this moment MaanEet need us, at this moment MaanEet need some wise person with them....both are right on their places, what Maan is doing he is right as a man, and whats Geet doing she is also right on her place....It will definitely take time for Geet to come out with all of this, and as a woman I can't blame her.....Uski saari koshish waste hogaiee....She had lost very precious part of her body, her soul.....This emptiness will not gonna fill like that.....Maan sshouldn't had to try anything right now, except consoling her....

Muniza

You're right ...That baby was her dream...It was what she lived for and what she fought for..and now that's all taken away..& Now she can't see straight...she needs some time..

But wasn't it so sweet that Maan still kept that baby doll?!! I thought Geet would have melted up seeing that...but she didn't...πŸ˜” I feel bad for Maan...

@ Seher - Seherwaaaaaaaaaaa πŸ€—....Bring positive think, don't react like normal human, we are above them lolz....

Muniza
We are human....we all have a heart with a left and right atrium/left and right ventricle....
we all have arms....we all share the same genetic material a human shares.....so we are not above them.....if we were.....we wouldn't be sooo pathetic.
Originally posted by eminent

Oh MUnni Re... oh Munni re....πŸ˜†πŸ€—

Yeah Shivi..Popcorn kao.. mast ho jao!!! πŸ˜†
na, i forgot that popcorn even without butter has too many cals...so i'd prefer not toπŸ˜•

Oye dono sherniyo, why you guys want Geet to leave Maan? In anger she can go, but definitely she has to back to our Maanwa....Anyways in her absence i will make him happy πŸ˜‰...Humara tubland kub kaam aayegaπŸ˜‰....

Muniza

Lo karlo baat...when did I say that??!!! πŸ˜† Hey if she's gonna leave I agree she best come back!!

🀣 ok Munni re...You make our 'Maanwa' happy in the meantime!! 🀣

@Emi- i feel bad for both, because they both are sooo stupid.

Even though they love each other sooooo much, they have no brains to understand each other.

My advice to myself.....never marry....or else your screwed. I am happy that i have rejected whomever has asked me out....or else i would have been such a cry baby.

@ Seher - Seherwaaaaaaaaaaa πŸ€—....Bring positive think, don't react like normal human, we are above them lolz....

Muniza

Popcorn kake I already am!!! πŸ˜†

Be Optimistic and think Positive!!

Lo karlo baat...when did I say that??!!! πŸ˜† Hey if she's gonna leave I agree she best come back!!

🀣 ok Munni re...You make our 'Maanwa' happy in the meantime!! 🀣

Ya ya me will make him happy, no one thinking about M&M, all just thinks about M&G, not fair, not fair.....

Muniza
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

na, i forgot that popcorn even without butter has too many cals...so i'd prefer not toπŸ˜•

Shivi....Popcorn Ka le yaar!!! πŸ˜†
@ Shivi - Chill darling, drink water...You are right at your place, but life is not a bed of roses, so let them deal...Fight se pyaar aur badhta hai....

Pyaar mein dard hota hai
Dard mein takraar
Phir yehi takraar badhati hai pyaar.....

Muniza

Popcorn kake I already am!!! πŸ˜†

Be Optimistic and think Positive!!

Yes yes think positive and be optimistic....I don't want wrinkles on my face......

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 13 years ago