mirnalini

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Ok
Plz do not beat me up for this post
"BUT I LIKE THIS NEW TRACK"

There, now I'll have chappals hurled at meOuch
ROFLROFLROFL
ROFL
But just think guys, the serial had become so stagnant lately, now with separation, we'll get to see some good action.
And isn't that what's so good about GHSP, all the drama and action!!!!Party

WE just have to bear with the short span of ladai-jhagada, before the separation.
BUT AFTER THAT, MAN IT'LL BE SO MUCH FUN, TRUST ME!!!
I MEAN, MAAN ALL ANGRY AND PASSIONATEAngryAngryAngry (YEAH OUR VERY OWN ANGRY-YOUNG-MAN URF MSK)
AND GEET ALL STUBBORN AND FURIOUSAngryAngryAngry  (HOT HOT!!!)

AND MAAN TRYING TO GET HER BACK, NEW CHARACTERS, NEW SETTING, MAAN JEALOUS.......................U KNOW, OF SOME NEW CHARACTER, AND DON'T WE ALL LOVE A JEALOUS MAAN, HAVEN'T WE ALL BEEN PINING FOR HIM IN HIS JEALOUS-ANGRY-PASSIONATE LOOKS,
I KNOW I HAVE, AND THEY HAVE NEVER SHOWN HIM LIKE THAT IN FULL FORCE, EXCEPT FOR LITTLE INSTANCES WITH ROMEO AND YASH.

SO CHEER UP GUYS, MAAN AUR GEET WAPAS EK TO HO HI JAENGE, BAS BEECHME LOTS OF FUN DRAMA KE SAATH, SO WHO'S WITH ME????

AUR WHOSE CHAPPALS DO I GET????Ouch
ROFL
ROFL
ROFLROFL

MORE ON Pg3

Edited by mirnalini - 17 March 2011 at 11:01am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

priyas143Saraswatie_Bmrkoanaum91fatim30snehalSindiegirl123prithaluckystar0079staroneserials_RashmiAmoureuxundisclosed

_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
me first to do d honours i guess................ROFL
sorry buddy just kidding

i have no problem wid separation  but circumstances dey r creating r really annoying...................wat has dev done so heroic so dat geet forgives her?
why behind every MU geet is responsible?
i alwz wanted to see a groW*H in character of geet but no chances i guess..........
every time she commits blunders and den repents.....................i m not liking dis fact.....................dats all...........separation is not a problem
i agree dat passion and intensity will return and may b we get to see dem falling in love all over again from begining but dev part is a BIG NOOOOOOOOOO

Edited by pooja83 - 17 March 2011 at 9:40am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanchitakundrumirnalini

ninand IF-Rockerz
ninand
ninand

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
agree completely... I am loving this new twist and hope they dont rush this too.... stretch it out a bit to play the emotions as best as possible....

its ok if Maan and Daadi made a mistake in a hurry, cmon they arent sppsd to be  psychiatrists and always act out in the correct manner, do the perfect thing.... they are ordinary people like us doing what they feel is right for now...

ANd Geet has got all the right in the world to act irrationally .... yup, so do normal people under acute emotional stress...

You are right, the story had gone soo stagnant! This might be just the breather it needs to gain steam... I seriously am eager to see new scenarios played out and better sub plots to take the story forward...

Not to mention, the hope of an angry-passionate MaanBlushing.. God knows how long thats been! even during that fiasco when he got to know about Dev, he wasnt shown angry enuff and they couldnt keep him like that for long ayway cuz it wasnt justified... but this time..

ah! I so wanna see him try really hard to get Geet back and loose his cool once in a whileEmbarrassed

Edited by ninand - 17 March 2011 at 9:54am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sanchitakundruyulinfatim30mirnalini-Priti11-

mirnalini Goldie
mirnalini
mirnalini

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ninand

agree completely... I am loving this new twist and hope they dont rush this too.... stretch it out a bit to play the emotions as best as possible....

its ok if Maan and Daadi made a mistake in a hurry, cmon they arent sppsd to be  psychiatrists and always act out in the correct manner, do the perfect thing.... they are ordinary people like us doing what they feel is right for now...

ANd Geet has got all the right in the world to act irrationally .... yup, so do normal people under acute emotional stress...

You are right, the story had gone soo stagnant! This might be just the breather it needs to gain steam... I seriously am eager to see new scenarios played out and better sub plots to take the story forward...

Not to mention, the hope of an angry-passionate MaanBlushing.. God knows how long thats been! even during that fiasco when he gets to know about Dev, he wasnt shown angry enuff and they couldnt keep him like that for long ayway cuz it wasnt justified... but this time..

ah! I so wanna see him try really hard to get Geet back and loose his cool once in a whileEmbarrassed

Oh absolutely!!!!

This is going to be a lot of fun.LOL
I'm glad you agree.Big smile

sanchitakundru9staroneserials

mirnalini Goldie
mirnalini
mirnalini

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja83

me first to do d honours i guess................ROFL
sorry buddy just kidding

i have no problem wid separation  but circumstances dey r creating r really annoying...................wat has dev done so heroic so dat geet forgives her?
why behind every MU geet is responsible?
i alwz wanted to see a groW*H in character of geet but no chances i guess..........
every time she commits blunders and den repents.....................i m not liking dis fact.....................dats all...........separation is not a problem
i agree dat passion and intensity will return and may b we get to see dem falling in love all over again from begining but dev part is a BIG NOOOOOOOOOO

I'm sure the CVs will cook up something for DEV to become all heroic.
Not to mention that Geet is very very upset right now, she has all the right in the world to act irrationally, just like another commentor said.

CHEER UP YAAR, IT'S JUST A SHOW, JUST SIT BACK AND ENJOY WAHTEVER  HAPPENSWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanchitakundru

snehalS Goldie
snehalS
snehalS

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Agree with you.............

Maaneet firse ek to honge hi...........bus jyada na khiche CVs sad and jhagade wala track............then its fun to watchSmile

mirnalini

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
i love drama...this track is a good idea...i love maan and geet when they are angry at each other or fighting...i love it when they misunderstand each other and they get all passionate...i love it when they try to stay away from each othe but there love pulls them back...its all good...Smile

mirnaliniutopia88

fatim30 Goldie
fatim30
fatim30

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
well i agree with topic maker , i am also  excited with new track. to tell you truth i am getting bored of all this mushy romance.

new track, new characters and again maaneet falling in love, their passionate loves tory to start againDay Dreaming

it will be really fun to watch

mirnalini

Go to top