balle balle oh balle...lol

Posted: 13 years ago
hahahahahhaha...sid doin bhangra..balle balle oh balle balle🤣
🤣🤣Sid loves to dance....every now and then he breaks into a dance...i guess trying to give competition to daddy chand...🤣
yup...........sid doing balle balle🤣
he loves dancing 😆he should go to DID 3🤣
Originally posted by Super Kool

🤣🤣Sid loves to dance....every now and then he breaks into a dance...i guess trying to give competition to daddy chand...🤣

🤣🤣🤣 if they;ll end up in a dance competition, i m sure Chaand'll win & he'll say i told u my son, u r d biggest losser🤣🤣
I love Sid ..he is too good a villan....Kudoos to his acting...putting us at the edge of our seats whenever he is on screen either with his comedy or wittiness......👏
loved tht tooo!!!...
Actullyy just love Sid...Sid n Damon <3 heartrobs...
Originally posted by roseflower_07

hahahahahhaha...sid doin bhangra..balle balle oh balle balle🤣
was about to make dis topic😆.....i was thinking.....bale bale word doesn't suit wid vampire....first time i have saw dis kind of thing😆....ye kese vampire hai🤪
LOL Sid chand n haseena do damn good dancing...yesterday chand did a damn good twist when talking w/ haseena 
dancing are in the bloods of the vampire.....its their family tradition.....🤣.....

and i just can't hate sid for what he have done to abhay...he is so cute and naughty with his wittiness....oh god he was so funny when he was doing balle balle to abhay.....day by day sid makes me love him even more....

ekta really written a very good character in form of Siddharth......

he is unpredictable...funny...naughty....romantic...evil...sweet...soft...flirt...
cassanova.....all into one.....what a wonderful character.....

just one difference between damon-siddharth...damon use to think from his heart while siddharth uses brain....
oh god sid is killing me day y day