Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

   
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

poor arohi (Page 4)

--Pooja-- IF-Dazzler
--Pooja--
--Pooja--

BollyCurry Buzzer
Joined: 16 May 2008
Posts: 3448

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Great post Priyal...
I was completely lost in d confession scene..am soo happy Arohi didn't say tat she loves DhondzTongue.....Dhondz scene mein nahi reh ke bhi scene khrab kar deta hai.....Angry
Poor Arjun will b tormented for another 6 days...and Arohi she's in even more worse position...it has become a case of  "to be or not to be".....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--priyal--ekdoteenchar

ekdoteenchar IF-Rockerz
ekdoteenchar
ekdoteenchar

Joined: 17 December 2007
Posts: 5825

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Hain nah !!

All i was afraid of was that OMG dont say you love dhondu, then i would flip out .. so at least she didnt say that .=)


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--priyal--

--priyal-- IF-Dazzler
--priyal--
--priyal--

Joined: 02 January 2011
Posts: 4105

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Pooja--

Great post Priyal...
I was completely lost in d confession scene..am soo happy Arohi didn't say tat she loves DhondzTongue.....Dhondz scene mein nahi reh ke bhi scene khrab kar deta hai.....Angry
Poor Arjun will b tormented for another 6 days...and Arohi she's in even more worse position...it has become a case of  "to be or not to be".....

sachi acha hua dhondhu nhi kaha
sach mein bichare bolke bhi nhi bol pai
--priyal-- IF-Dazzler
--priyal--
--priyal--

Joined: 02 January 2011
Posts: 4105

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by theflyingdonkey

Hain nah !!

All i was afraid of was that OMG dont say you love dhondu, then i would flip out .. so at least she didnt say that .=)



kaise bolti
karan ne pehle hi keh diya ki usse pata hai woh dhondhu se pyaar nhi kati
n jab bolne wali thi
usne uska muhh band kar diya pata hai na kaise

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ekdoteenchar

ekdoteenchar IF-Rockerz
ekdoteenchar
ekdoteenchar

Joined: 17 December 2007
Posts: 5825

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
hehehehehehehheheheh haan pata hain kaise,,,, acha style hain LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--priyal--

--Pooja-- IF-Dazzler
--Pooja--
--Pooja--

BollyCurry Buzzer
Joined: 16 May 2008
Posts: 3448

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Kash!!!! Asa style ka argument settlement daily dekhne ko mile.....EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--priyal--

--priyal-- IF-Dazzler
--priyal--
--priyal--

Joined: 02 January 2011
Posts: 4105

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by theflyingdonkey

hehehehehehehheheheh haan pata hain kaise,,,, acha style hain LOL

arohi roz kitna bolti hai arjun ko yeh roz try karna chahiye
--priyal-- IF-Dazzler
--priyal--
--priyal--

Joined: 02 January 2011
Posts: 4105

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Pooja--

Kash!!!! Asa style ka argument settlement daily dekhne ko mile.....EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

ahem ahem
lalach buri bala hai
but i like ur idea kabhi kabhi achi bhi hoti hai

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index