Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CV's...... isten carefully....

dips_chim Senior Member
dips_chim
dips_chim

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
what d hell is goin yaar...
is it really a good time for misunderstanding between maneet...n givivng lots of footage to that useless dev?????

how can geet forgive dev???
how can geet misunderstood maan????
how can geet leave maan???

r cv's goin on the old stupid track...

listen cv's do remember the last misunderstanding between maneet n the response from d viewers...

if they hav decided abt misunderstanding n separation....den i m definitely gonna leave the show...

vaise hi life me kya kum tension hai....i was watching geet as stressbuster and only for good moments of maneet...bt i thnk i shudnt expect nethng frm CV's now...

frnds wat do u thnk???
i m nt getting ne single pt for positivity....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

luckystar007gurpreet28maaneet_foreverroseflower_07Echoesofpassion

maaneet_forever IF-Dazzler
maaneet_forever
maaneet_forever

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
I agree
MAANEET  misunderstanding n separation result less TRP 
roseflower_07 IF-Rockerz
roseflower_07
roseflower_07

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
totally agree with u
Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Agree
They are messing the beautiful track 
luckystar007 Goldie
luckystar007
luckystar007

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dips_chim

is it really a good time for misunderstanding between maneet...n givivng lots of footage to that useless dev?????

listen cv's do remember the last misunderstanding between maneet n the response from d viewers...

if they hav decided abt misunderstanding n separation....den i m definitely gonna leave the show...

vaise hi life me kya kum tension hai....i was watching geet as stressbuster and only for good moments of maneet...bt i thnk i shudnt expect nethng frm CV's now...

frnds wat do u thnk???

I totally agree with you but we know that nothing is permanent in geet serial and we 'll see reunite of maaneet.so wait and watch.don't worry be happy. 

Edited by luckystar007 - 17 March 2011 at 9:32am
gurpreet28 Goldie
gurpreet28
gurpreet28

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
i agree... they are spoiling geet s character.
dips_chim Senior Member
dips_chim
dips_chim

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dips_chim

frnds wat do u thnk???

I totally agree with you but we know that nothing is permanent in geet serial and we 'll see reunite of maaneet.so wait and watch.don't worry be happy. 

I cant dear...i cnt see this torture...after long time the show is back on track...n they r again messing it...Cry
-Sanjana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sanjana-
-Sanjana-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Firstly, I don't mind much about Geet forgiving Dev....How long will she have it in her heart that Dev tricked her... and he hurt her... It is for her own sake that she forgave Dev.... To lighten the weight on her chest... She's going to have to see him everyday of her life anyways na...? So she might as well declare a truce... Wish she didn't misunderstand maan though.... and Geet leaving the house? Now if u ask me, that's just plain stupidity.... She's MARRIED for god sakes! She can't just LEAVE THE HOUSE everytime there comes a misunderstanding between her and Maan! That's not the solution! And her leaving in my point of view is just her being very childish...

Sorry if I hurt...I luv geet too... but can't see her doing this to maan and the whole family....

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top