Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Kiss Scene&Confession (Page 18)

kin8 Groupbie
kin8
kin8

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Loved the episode <3

A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.

Mina_T Senior Member
Mina_T
Mina_T

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
i am glad they kissed even if it was on the cheeks we are supposed to think in was on the lips....ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

achiever--priyal--

achiever IF-Dazzler
achiever
achiever

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mina_T

i am glad they kissed even if it was on the cheeks we are supposed to think in was on the lips....ROFL

ROFL .. yeah.. right  ROFLand v hope it wasnt on his hands (like Karan said he did with the more (in)famous  Baytaab kissLOL).... or else i wud have said.. eewwwLOL... ekdum Kritz style meinWink*** 

btw, Arjun's dialogues were so love-less and monotonous..  now spare me.. me jst comparing it with Arjun of S1..Big smile... LOL... also had hard time finding the logic behind the sudden acceptance of luv on Arjun's part and odd denial of luv on Arohi's part wen actually they were acting completely completely opposite jst the other day.... oh yes.. forgot cant find logic in KMH's story this season.. CVs r concentrating more on completing the full circle via destinyji.. ROFLHate-luv-milan-judaai-hate-luv-milan-judaai.. ufff.. its more complicating thn India-Bangladesh-England-Ireland-southAfrica WC matchesROFL A_A's  story have already completed a full circle by their own admittance.. now its time for round 2 so brace urselves friends and get some wipes, towels, icecreams and chocolatesLOL..

and the kiss scene jst seemed random.. it completely missed the otherwise obvious A_A chemistry and Karan's charming ways as Arjun..  i felt it was overdone.. wasnt natural.. again comparing to S1... i guess i m the only one on this forum who felt tht way...bt spare me plz.. me taking no andaas or dandaas...ROFL.. wat to do.. c... i njoyed beautiful AVIs of that kiss scene from "creations" thread more thn the actual scene.. to meri galti nahi hai na.. director ki hi glati hai ..Embarrassed 

Edited by achiever - 17 March 2011 at 11:08pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--priyal--

vinitasinha Newbie
vinitasinha
vinitasinha

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
it was really an awsome episode.both kk in black were looking so hot.

--priyal--

pari_15 IF-Rockerz
pari_15
pari_15

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by achiever

Originally posted by Mina_T

ROFL.. yeah.. right ROFLand v hope it wasnt on his hands (like Karan said he did with the more (in)famousBaytaab kissLOL).... or else i wud have said.. eewwwLOL... ekdum Kritz style meinWink***

btw, Arjun's dialogues were so love-less and monotonous..now spare me.. me jst comparing it with Arjun of S1..Big smile... LOL... also had hard time finding the logic behind the sudden acceptance of luv on Arjun's part and odd denial of luv on Arohi's part wen actually they were acting completely completely opposite jst the other day.... oh yes.. forgot cant find logic in KMH's story this season.. CVs r concentrating more on completing the full circle via destinyji.. ROFLHate-luv-milan-judaai-hate-luv-milan-judaai.. ufff.. its more complicating thn India-Bangladesh-England-Ireland-southAfrica WC matchesROFLA_A's story have already completed a full circle by their own admittance.. now its time for round 2 so brace urselves friends and get some wipes, towels, icecreams and chocolatesLOL..

and the kiss scene jst seemed random.. it completely missed the otherwise obvious A_A chemistry and Karan's charming ways as Arjun.. i felt it was overdone.. wasnt natural.. again comparing to S1... i guess i m the only one on this forum who felt tht way...bt spare me plz.. me taking no andaas or dandaas...ROFL..watto do.. c... i njoyed beautiful AVIs of that kiss scene from "creations" thread more thn the actual scene.. to meri galti nahi hai na.. director ki hi glati hai ..Embarrassed

karan kissed on his hands in beytaab?? Shocked ROFL
i hope ki unke circle ki suiyan 'luv' ya 'milan' pe hi atke....
Cnt comment on ur take,thou.. Stil hvnt seen d epi Cry bt i hv heared ki kk dialogues were superb...

--priyal--

achiever IF-Dazzler
achiever
achiever

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged

@Pari:

"karan kissed on his hands in beytaab?? Shocked ROFL
i hope ki unke circle ki suiyan 'luv' ya 'milan' pe hi atke....
Cnt comment on ur take,thou.. Stil hvnt seen d epi Cry bt i hv heared ki kk dialogues were superb... "

--havent u seen the "serial kisser" segment of SBS... ROFL.. Kritz ne Karan ki left right le li thi.. ROFLROFL.. Karan had to beg.. spare me Kritz.. i swear i wont kiss anyone..ROFLROFL..

dialogues.. dunno.. didnt find hearttouching at all.. they wer  more sort of beating about the bush or plainly bcz it lacked the feel...

also the simple kiss scene from S1 gave us goosebumps.. here not a single scene or even explicit closeness cud give the same "CPR-wanting" feeling...Ermm..

brightlina Senior Member
brightlina
brightlina

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
the truth is not revealed abt arohi dat she dint push rashi frm the stairs............... but still usne arohi ko maaf kardiya and also confessed his luv for her.Smile............ he luvs her frm the bottom of his heart........
she 2 luvs  him  bt thr cums dat dhondhu.Angry
wat do u all think...............?????????

myviewprem IF-Sizzlerz
myviewprem
myviewprem

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brightlina

the truth is not revealed abt arohi dat she dint push rashi frm the stairs............... but still usne arohi ko maaf kardiya and also confessed his luv for her.Smile............ he luvs her frm the bottom of his heart........

I think some episodes back he said after what Arohi did for rashi i will not keep any grudge for pushing rashi on Arohi.

she 2 luvs  him  bt thr cums dat dhondhu.Angry
wat do u all think...............?????????

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index